"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

Doki’s tweet got liked by Sayu. Hmmm…

I’ve got the screenshot here but it says file too large to upload. What website do you guys recommend?

Edit: Done! Thanks @Jambalaya

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I’ve got the screenshot here but it says file too large to upload. What website do you guys recommend?
imgbb. When you upload a photo there, it gives you a bbcode you can copy and post here.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is Nasa's PL known if she has one? Or just any previous activity online? She seems like she probably rather pretty and probably a cosplayer if that outfit is anything to go by that stuff isn't cheap
Remember, Sakana doesn't hire ugly women.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:whatastory:

-scared of women

Literally me frfr

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Indie with a talent agency with Mythic - this is the most likely scenario I think. She might rejoin a corpo later, but I have a feeling the most likely outcome will be to be indie at first for a little while
Speaking of, i saw this tweet recently. It seems like the same type of agency as Mythic.

Archive
it seems like a nobody agency but their main branch which seems to be focussing on E-sport players hired some pretty known players in the fortnite scene.

Archive

They also signed the recent winner of FNCS (world) who won 1millions$.

Archive

Archive

They also already have a bunch of vtubers on their main branch which probably pushed them to start a vtuber departement.
Knowing Selen/doki is pretty goated at fps games, they might try to sign her if she graduates from niji? Considering they signed some of the biggest players in the fortnite scene, im willing to believe they are not stressed with money.

Two interesting thing about them.
One of their talent manager is a troon.

The second one being Oshi4ever replied to their tweet. For those who dont remember who this is, its the ones that are running the vtuber awards dollar store version.

(Already archived on the first tweet)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Twitter and YouTube exclusive (no Twitch) guerilla handcam stream by Onigiri.

midori

the green thing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GUNBUNNY AS THE MANAGER LMFAOOOOOOO ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD

Context: I used to run a server for popular egirl KiwiTheSmol along with Gunbunny, there was hella drama, they were super weird, and their current fiance is someone they met when [the fiance] was underage.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GUNBUNNY AS THE MANAGER LMFAOOOOOOO ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD

Context: I used to run a server for popular egirl KiwiTheSmol along with Gunbunny, there was hella drama, they were super weird, and their current fiance is someone they met when [the fiance] was underage.

I strongly encourage you to sleep before saying anything else! Please!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Someone needs to give you a tag like Tea Ceremony Host or something.

midori

the green thing
Someone needs to give you a tag like Tea Ceremony Host or something.
I've been around for a long time and I know a lot of people..........

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've been around for a long time and I know a lot of people..........

As others have stated before:

Are you absolutely certain this is what you want to do? Please seriously think about it, because once the door is opened, it’s going to be like hell closing it again

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hey why did you remove me saying this is a troon?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Any deets you can provide without making the troon aware of you? Perhaps you can pass them along to @Jambalaya or @reinigen so they can post them on your behalf, to add some plausible deniability.

Like others have said, being publicly associated with this website will mark you as a heckin' ebil slayer of valid trans folx with the weirdos on Twatter. While that may sound like a badass title (and it is), it wouldn't be much help if you're trying to gain popularity, since most indie vtubing fans are most definitely NOT based

Clip tax: Laimu has a fascinatingly expressive model. I gotta look into this Vbridger software, looks neat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hey why did you remove me saying this is a troon?
This was implied when she mentioned they groomed a minor.

Taco

The Hexa tweet should be the new psych evaluation. Either you like it and are a cool, normal and rational person or it makes you mald because you’re a weird shitlib zoomer who can’t view any piece of media without taking a hard stance on it one way or the other

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Serious answer now. He has been a mamager for quite a while it seems. He even was a manager for AuroraLiveVR Lol why am i not surprised.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1704453901529.png

Bronze

USS IOWA

They say everytime Gura is on a stream an angel earned it's wings

Speech To Text

Top Bottom