"What's uhlimunny? (Alimony)"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's under the same name as her past-past Youtube life before Marica.

Funny thing is you can probably already tell it is her just from looking at the first few tweets. Bae... has a particular way of formulating her tweets to say the least :marinesmug:

Rat-fan beat me to it, dishonor :painpeko:.
>followed by dottovu
ok
guess opsec doesn't matter to promise, at least it makes it easy to keep track of them. :BijouBijou:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
>followed by dottovu
ok
guess opsec doesn't matter to promise, at least it makes it easy to keep track of them. :BijouBijou:
A lot of EN, especially Kronii and IRyS, followed each other's roommates on Twitter around Sana's graduation.

Negzana

"Hololive Indonesia declined by 20.08%"
:ameraintear:
As much as I hate to say it because I love ID, but it's basically only being held up by Moona, Reine, and ID3. Ollie kind of crashed, Risu doesn't want to utilize her god tier singing, Iofi is who, and Anya mostly has her own small niche but is tiny. ID3 has experienced great growth this year but they can't hold up the entire branch.

PekoWick

For all of your numberfagging purposes:
View attachment 61026
Link.
PC also have a massive growth in terms of Watchhours in 2023
54aea6d5.png

cb760a4f.png
Top Vtuber in 2023
b6e15b71.png

The Rratarded Alt

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ina, kronii, irys and ame are still playing after 2h30. Andthey are doing another run. Are they addicted? I know kronii is for sure :BijouBijou:

Edit : wrong thread sorry

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

I know you're shitposting but we all know that twitch viewership is not tallied the same as youtube and is generally higher because youtube hides viewers.
Half shitposting. Youtube numbers are fucky, yeah, but I wouldn't say Twitch chuubas numbers are higher. Even with the Youtube fuckery, YT Vtubers do better numbers, especially JP, of course.

midori

the green thing
>skebs
What happened to being behind 800 dollars on your bills? :smugpipi: @midori
Received a very large donation from a community member, that not only caught me up for the month but gave me extra funds.

midori

the green thing
Application-Frame-Host-3-XDDzo2fwr.png

Hexa, your opsec reps... :annoyedpippa:
IT WAS A SCREENSHOT OF HEXCORD + A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NAMED AFTER V FROM CYBERPUNK 2077 THAT I USE TO WATCH VIDEO ESSAYS AND NOT FUCK UP HEXA ACCOUNT'S ALGORITHM ITS OK
sorry for double post im too lazy to add to last post

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
IT WAS A SCREENSHOT OF HEXCORD + A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NAMED AFTER V FROM CYBERPUNK 2077 THAT I USE TO WATCH VIDEO ESSAYS AND NOT FUCK UP HEXA ACCOUNT'S ALGORITHM ITS OK
sorry for double post im too lazy to add to last post
>showing your discord that you're in the TVA server
:smugpipi:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
As much as I hate to say it because I love ID, but it's basically only being held up by Moona, Reine, and ID3. Ollie kind of crashed, Risu doesn't want to utilize her god tier singing, Iofi is who, and Anya mostly has her own small niche but is tiny. ID3 has experienced great growth this year but they can't hold up the entire branch.
I will not take this ID slander sitting down:

nah you right

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Saw this posted on /pcg/:
1704345009864945.png

I get missing your oshi, but Jesus...

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I will not take this ID slander sitting down:

nah you right
Yeah, HoloID gen4 needs to debut ASAP. The branch really needs new blood right now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

Actually mentions beating Twitch thots.
:nenebased:

Give it a couple of years and you first worlders are going to take lesson from us

This is the new era of the rabbit and the pink coyote, the other bitches need to step their game
Note that streamchart removed like 1.5 million hours from both pekora and koyori just because they stream on youtube. Koyori actually #2 (and korone #9). Ironmouse also lose a rank
On HoloID:
I don't follow them closely, so this could be uninformed stupidity, but it seemed like they had a pretty rough year for ID2 and especially 1. Moona and Yopi have been mentioned already, but I remember Risu expressing difficulty, too, with things like the cafe and the cruise tour thing. Ollie also has been doing poor mentally, as well, with some complexes seeming to plague her. Reine has not been as consistent, as mentioned. Anya, at least, seemed to have a good year between her steady streaming and good music releases.
Idol activity fucked holo's streaming number, it's not just ID, EN is pretty much gone as well. Excluding advent pretty much only Kiara/Mori/Bae were streaming consistently.
Honestly the best thing about Gura looping is how she shield away others from criticism. E.g Mumei streamed a total of 375 hours this year and noone batted an eye because she's 3 times as hard working as gura!!! :smugina:. Hololive had a year full of tummy hort, throat hort but noone remembers.
RankStreamer
Total hours​
1Kaela
2152.1​
2Mori
949.2​
3Kiara
899.8​
4Reine
868.7​
5Baelz
741​
6Moona
674​
7Ollie
666.7​
8Bijou
609​
9Irys
577.6​
10Iofi
527.1​
11Fauna
526.4​
12Anya
494.7​
13FWMC
487.1​
14Zeta
480.1​
15Ina
421.3​
16Kroni
412.9​
17Amelia
409.3​
18Risu
393.2​
19Kobo
380.6​
20Mumei
375.8​
21Nerissa
366​
(reference)Shion
211.1​
(reference)Ayame
175.7​
22Gura
110.3​

The Rratarded Alt

Interesting, unorganized notes from Bae's New Years Resolution and look back at 2023 stream:
  • Generally grew closer to everyone in 2023. Especially Kronii, Ina and Kiara (she was already close to Moom, IRyS, Calli, and Fauna)
  • Her JP place is in a very convenient location and welcomes all holomems to crash at her place on the very nice sleeper couch she is getting.
  • Kronii and her were able to grow closer during the Japan trip. Honestly, noticed they seemed a lot more comfortable with each other this year, as well.
  • Originally looked up to Ina as a kind older sister until they started hanging out and realized they shared the same single braincell. Ina said as much in a recent stream, but they were seriously considering roommating in Japan together at one point. Independantly decided they liked living alone and thought they would be bad roommates to the other lol. Misses hanging out with and shopping with her in Japan.
  • She was originally intimidated by Kiara until she got to know her better and realized how sweet she was. Really enjoyed their times together in Japan. Thinks they have a lot in common and really wants the chance to do 3D with her.
  • Moom is love, Moom is life. But also wants her to know that 5 cups of flower is indeed too much for cookies...
  • Lots of love for IRyS. Wants to do the offcollab karaoke they have been talking about for like 2 years, finally.
  • Kyalli - can't get over how much of a good friend she is and is always helped by her in both work and life. Hopes to be a good friend to her, too, and be there for her if she needs her sometime. Couch is open to her.
  • Hasn't hung out with Advent enough to have much in the way of favorite memories with them.
  • Shiroi - Hasn't really hung out with her, except the couple times in MC. "SLAY QUEEN"
  • Nerissa - favorite memory is when she taught Bae about the song "Down Under". SLAY QUEEN
  • FUWAMOCO - Hasn't gotten to know them enough yet, but enjoyed randomly picking a fight with them in her Suika game stream. She doesn't regret it and stands by that she would beat them in a fight. SLAY QUEENS (but also don't go too hard and burn out)
  • Closest to Biboo in terms of Advent, as expected. Had a lot to say in regards to her and even said she was in discord with her last night and expressed to her that she was happy to be in Hololive with her. Couch is open to her :BijouBijou:
  • AMEEEEEEEEEE. Ame love. She gives good hugs. SLAY QUEEN.
  • Had a genuinely difficult time coming up with things to say that didn't sound superficial (my words) about Gura lol. Doesn't interact with her a lot but respects her and says to do what makes her happy
  • Met AmaLee in 2022 (did not specify when, but I am guessing when she went to LA with Myth and to see Miori). Not sure if she is allowed to say that. (She follows Kson on her PL account, I wouldn't be surprised if she met her, too)
  • One thing she touched on that she never really said outright before: 2022 was really hard for her mentally (no surprise, seems like the running theme of HoloEN in 2022...). The only thing that kept her going in 2022 was Hololive. Started to really feel like herself in 2023 when she streams now (obvious to anyone who has watched her since the start saw her evolve to where she is now). She tried to hide how rough 2022 was and put on the idol facade she thought everyone needed and wanted from her. 2023 was a much better year, even if it was busier. Seems a lot happier with where she is now.
  • Wants to make new friends in 2024 in Japan. Has a hard time with doing so and is super introverted outside of work, but is hopeful she can do so.
  • Wants to learn to be kinder to herself and love herself more.

Probably more but the stream was long and those are the points I remember most.

Did a quick cover of Calli's "Off with their Heads" in 2021 mixed by a friend (didn't remember who. Guesses it could have been Miori. Chat said maybe Kronii) and had reverb up the wazoo. Sent it to her on Discord just saying "I'm sorry". Did not say Calli's response and showed only a small snippet of it.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
That was one of the best collab i watched in a while
I hope they get mod perms so they can have more players in a lobby

Top Bottom