"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Larva verbally abusing chat again

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Why does she hate Moona?
What the heck are you on about? Moona's ID, not EN. I don't think "storm the capitol" day even fits her, unless there's some sort of thing Moona gonna do on 6th January this year, in this case, okay fair point.

But the heck are you on about?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa :ironmousekek: she did an apology bit earlier which spun into this that she prepared for a bit back in december:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Screenshot-2024-01-04-09-33-12-82.png

Which of course she translated to wingdings midstream because why the fuck not
Screenshot-2024-01-04-09-37-26-53.png

This fucking girl I swear to god:whatastory:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What the heck are you on about? Moona's ID, not EN. I don't think "storm the capitol" day even fits her, unless there's some sort of thing Moona gonna do on 6th January this year, in this case, okay fair point.

But the heck are you on about?
Moona releases her EP on the 6th.
Jesus do I have to start /s for you autistic negros

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Filian is doing her Family Feud with indies versus Phase Connect shortly, with Tenma, Panko and Lumi playing:

I just want to say two things:
1) I genuinely like Filian. She's always doing shoutouts and collabs for two and three-view vtubers and small corpo talents, which I think is really cool and it's not something she has to do.
2) She's fucking unwatchable.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If all goes well, in 30 minutes Airi will be doing her Adventure Quest stream! Nostalgia will consume us all, and it will be a damn good time.

You know damn well I'm logging in and playing along.
brave-2-NSAkz8r-Wz.png

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Also teach me who is that cute genmate of Gosegu is that has a Hamburger on her head
Jingburger! Cute girl who loves burgers and has a super charming voice~
The contrast between their models is somewhere in between hilarious and distracting but this is one of my favorite songs and I hope she covers more Heize songs in the future~

Plus bonus Ahoy! feat art by Jingburger herself

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I just want to say two things:
1) I genuinely like Filian. She's always doing shoutouts and collabs for two and three-view vtubers and small corpo talents, which I think is really cool and it's not something she has to do.
2) She's fucking unwatchable.
1. I agree
2. She's best enjoyed through short clips.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Moona releases her EP on the 6th.
Jesus do I have to start /s for you autistic negros
hey to be fair, it come out of the left field. Can you imagine a shiorin-fucker suddenly just go and like "wow they hate moona smh", of course some people gonna be raising eyebrows and ask why.

Sorry if that really gets into your jorts though.

Nostalgia will consume us all, and it will be a damn good time.
So you say. Shame that I never really started on Adventure Quest and instead went for MechQuest instead. Then giving Dragonfable a try before going into what most people was hyped about that time, AdventureQuest World.

Okay you're right, the nostalgia is all-consuming.

USS IOWA

Jingburger! Cute girl who loves burgers and has a super charming voice~
The contrast between their models is somewhere in between hilarious and distracting but this is one of my favorite songs and I hope she covers more Heize songs in the future~

Plus bonus Ahoy! feat art by Jingburger herself

Oh yeah Kiara has her eyes set on her too, They never interacted yet though.

Limkin

Its quite unethical for Cover to collect money on memberships when there is no content taking advantage of that. Like if I summon the ghost of Johnny Jambalaya, if I member to Pippa of Phase Connect (vtuber corporation, Canadian) she doesn't have member streams but you still get emotes to use on live streams. Gura you get jack shit.

Even Aqua and Shion when they were gone they'd throw up a Wallpaper once in awhile or provide an update. Ame and Mumei are also good with the occasional updates.
...how about you unmember her then? How is this not the first thing that popped into the head
I don't care?

They can but that doesn't mean they should.
Ok. Now it makes a lot more sense. It's the classic "I will explain to you in elaborate details in the 10 pages document how much I don't care" type of deal

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Phase Euphoria's original song is premiering this Saturday.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
foto-no-exif-91.jpg

Bae organized the first full 15 person HoloEN cover song with her 1 Mil Yen!

It isn't done yet, but it is coming. Been working on it for 6 months.

Edit: Coming out on January 6th. What a patriot.
I read the song name as "minecraft" and I thought it was a minecraft collab or some shit.
To be fair, she is right about this art. The art is pretty fucking amazing and it is all original designs she worked closely with the artists to make.
Like some other chuuba who also did a song cover with a lot of artists recently and blew a bunch of money on it... :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
...how about you unmember her then? How is this not the first thing that popped into the head
I haven't been membered since 2021? How about you stop being retarded?

Ok. Now it makes a lot more sense. It's the classic "I will explain to you in elaborate details in the 10 pages document how much I don't care" type of deal
I don't know if this is just some ESL shit, but I just don't like the idea of a corpo taking money and giving nothing in Exhange. If that gets your panties all twisted than then good for you I suppose.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Stop arguing over a streamer who only does token appearances four times a year and watch this clip of Eimi suffering while eating chilli noodles and get tormented by Sakana.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This stream should be interesting
It ever has a graduated member in the thumbnail
Good Night The Virtual Loopers :D

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom