"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

Nijifriends are niji talents allowed to stream on their PL?
I don't think so, the management will check the talents PL account like 1984.

Remember one of the reason Zaion was fired? Using her PL to like anti-Niji tweet :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean that's good, but the fact that she's been in bed for "a while" suggests she is still significantly unwell, mentally or physically.
Yeah. Maybe she is on medication for whatever reason

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Punished Lurker

Archive

Glad she is feeling better.

I am not sure, I know some NijiID livers streamed in their PL accounts some times, but I don't think there's ever been a case of a NijiEN liver streaming in their PL account after they started in Niji. I think it could be possible but with Selen's current circumstances I don't think she will

Also I am happy to know she's feeling better, whatever it was that happened seems like it really affected her

soap suds

Archive

Not many do it, but they are allowed to. I can't think of anyone in EN who does, I know Reimu and Ren use their PL accounts quite a bit though, but JP, exKR, and exID do sometimes. I think most of them are too busy with Niji work to really want to do anything for their PL besides tweeting and stuff.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Archive

Even if her next form isn't a dragon she'll always be my purple haha dragon in spirit :SelenHAHAhere:
I hope she has some good friends who are able to reinforce to her that she's a positive influence to a lot of people. Selen really is in a class of her own imo as a vtuber and that should be recognized more often. It's not that she's "better" than anyone else it's that she brings something unique to the table and that connects with a lot of people, and she's managed to steer clear of getting involved with any serious drama or retardation that I'm aware of. She deserves so much more than she is getting in terms of treatment.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Not many do it, but they are allowed to. I can't think of anyone in EN who does, I know Reimu and Ren use their PL accounts quite a bit though, but JP, exKR, and exID do sometimes. I think most of them are too busy with Niji work to really want to do anything for their PL besides tweeting and stuff.
Millie used Lyrica's Twitter a few times since joining if I remember. Some of them were scheduled in advance but others were not.

Anime Fan

Overlap connect time.

Return of blue bear in 30 minutes.

soap suds

Millie used Lyrica's Twitter a few times since joining if I remember. Some of them were scheduled in advance but others were not.
She has tweeted as Lyrica a few times yes. Off the top of my head, the only EN members who have popped up on their PL's Twitter are Pomu, Selen, Millie, Reimu, Fulgur, Kyo, Ren, and Hex. There may be more and I just missed it, but yeah it's not like EN are forbidden from opening up their PL stuff, just that many have decided not to. Now, most of them mainly do it to post IRL photos, but for the livers who have fans who are still around they will retweet art and all that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Why does she have kneepa-- never mind.
Pretty sure its more for the tactical thing and less for the dick-sucking thing.

1704251263194.png

I get she's a bit freaked out and I get the tremors are not stopping (and they wont stop atleast until a few weeks) but jesus christ its been 2 fucking days and she probably has power. Yeah it sucks that you dont have water thats why you go to the river or to the beach and you fill up a few containers with water in case you have to flush your toilet or take a bath. Several hundred people lost their homes to a fire. Deal with some utilities being fucked for a little while, it wont fucking kill you.

Go to a camping store (there should be several) and buy one of those outdoor shower bags. You can heat water, put it inside one of those and take a bath with warm water.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>mfw page 1980

Also watch this frog in diagonal:

fortnitesmasherX

The /vt/ leak from last year stated that Selen would graduate sometime in late winter, winter ending in March. While the leaker ended up being wrong about Shu, they may in fact still be right about her.
The leaker couldn't have predicted that it would happen like this. What does it matter what they had to say?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Choco's doing a special :holohag: edition of her cooking series for New Years.

Botan said she wanted to avoid eating too much so last year's mistake doesn't happen but you can't blame her when it's Choco's cooking. She also said that even though they frequently talk offstream, today marks the first ever Botan-Flare collab :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pretty good read on the early days of EN VTubing and a trip down memory lane for boomers of this fandom . Seeing some of the names mentioned here takes me back.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Pretty good read on the early days of EN VTubing and a trip down memory lane for boomers of this fandom . Seeing some of the names mentioned here takes me back.

its still weird to see Natsumi Moe in Hololive
It doesnt feel real

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It doesn't even mention Max Headroom or Mario.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
EDIT: I was on the Pippa thread, what

Horo7618

No one in particular

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Looks like Uruka gave birth to a tinier version of herself

0001100.png

0001100.png