"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Dizzy hasn't slept in the last couple of days and was watching the Nanny. Its never been more over

Bronze

She changed chat settings on the stream a couple minutes ago so it looks like she's at least aware that she scheduled this. I guess we'll see in about ten minutes if a stream actually happens.

View attachment 60896

Edit: She went live. Just a pre-stream currently.
This stream hurts my brain. Is this normal for her, or has she leveled up her menhera?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What is this stream? PNGtuber Sato, really weird audio, no context, sounds like it's two people (her and her boyfriend?) It's... strange.

I think we might be about to witness a suicide.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Rrat sisters, get on it:

sato-donate.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
At least the lemon woman showed up to support her old boss.

Untitled.jpg

ogey_rrat

ogey
What is this stream? PNGtuber Sato, really weird audio, no context, sounds like it's two people (her and her boyfriend?) It's... strange.
sato-what.jpg
Sounds more like one person (a man) switching between two voices to me. It also doesn't sound like the Misaki I remember, perhaps one of the streams she was in has been archived somewhere which could be used to confirm this.

edit: found her debut stream

Bronze

I took screenshot of whatever this is. I guess there's nothing from girls for now?
Screenshot-2024-01-03-041420.png

frz

Ina doing a FGO stream now is funny because one of the art pieces she drew for the game is currently available on the new year's gacha.

Can't wait for her chat to not be subtle about it at all :BijouBijou:

>opening the stream.
>"Include paid promotion".
>Ina and kronii explaining basic concepts like people are retarded toddlers instead of playing the game.
>there's no actual gacha pulling.
>somehow 11k people are watching this crap.
>They already done this once before, vod views 240k.
Is fate promotion team retarded and how is this stupid shit still getting views :inahungryl:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That's just the menhera pushing out of her cycle for now.

Selen already said in membership streams she's not really gonna jump ship so to speak (and she speaks more plainly in membership) so I doubt that's the case. I can see her being active on her PL stuff again to kind of supplement her income now that she has a much bigger following than she did 2017-2020 including people willing to buy more from her shop but if you think she's a "laughing dragon" now, back when she was doki she was a damn hyena. While Selen is very popular, it's not gonna really break the En branch, as most of EN doesn't even really engage with her to begin with, they don't hate her but she's very much set in a cycle of being with the usual handful. You would have to have lazulight break for it to really hit the branch hard, because imagine the first wave AND the founding group of the EN branch leaving before the next anniversary, comparing that to Selen leaving really shows the difference.

In terms of streaming, she already scaled back on her streaming unless she really gets into a game, her and elira were known as the endurance sisters since they were the main ones who did long streams compared to most for the longest. If she does the "standard jp" streaming of 1-2 hours, sure you can wonder about it, but we don't know exactly what accident it was that cold be the reasoning, doubt it'll be graduation.
While I agree this won't kill NijiEN it will do irreparable damage to it. While Selen mostly operates by herself she is still regarded as one of the shining lights of the company. Dont know a single person that hates her other than "she streams FPS and I don't care about FPS" or retarded unicorns that hate when girls play with boys.

Year's just started and i already hate it. This will be one shaky year if rest of it is like this.

Damn, feelsbadman.

Rrat sisters, get on it:

sato-donate.jpg
Honestly sounds like the ramblings of a madman who tried grooming a girl with the dream of becoming a Vtuber and eventually, it all went to shit and she left him. I guess I will record this in case some weird shit happens and Yabs get exposed.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Honestly sounds like the ramblings of a madman who tried grooming a girl with the dream of becoming a Vtuber and eventually, it all went to shit and she left him. I guess I will record this in case some weird shit happens and Yabs get exposed.

Definitely sounds like the case. It sure is making for an experience.

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You heard it here folks. "Women" is the reason for Cyberlive's death.
I feel like I'm watching a psychotic break, live on stream.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Man no wonder cyberlife failed if this creepy seafag had anything to do with vtubers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

sato-what.jpg
I am very uncomfortable watching this.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
>opening the stream.
>"Include paid promotion".
>Ina and kronii explaining basic concepts like people are retarded toddlers instead of playing the game.
>there's no actual gacha pulling.
>somehow 11k people are watching this crap.
>They already done this once before, vod views 240k.
Is fate promotion team retarded and how is this stupid shit still getting views :inahungryl:
Haven't been watching this one because I've been busy, but the last Ina/Kronii Fate stream was pretty entertaining. Ina was all enthusiastic about the different characters and Kronii was playing up her lack of interest in Fate.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm late to all the speculation about New Years cuz I was trying to be minimally online while with friends.

It was not my house, but a friends. I did however end up driving and housing half of the party guests (our friend group flew/drove in from different states), as well as buying all of the alcohol. There was some interpersonal stuff that had me really agitated and upset before the party, and then I spent a pretty large chunk of the night essentially mothering people who had gotten too drunk. I was stone cold sober for most of it, and pretty upset that I wasn't able to enjoy myself a ton and felt expected to just take care of everyone else instead.

TL;DR Felt invisible and unappreciated after doing most of the work
Woman Moment. :selenpointandlaugh:
Most people in today's society don't give a shit about each other, and I have also found that most people FUCKING SUCK at showing their appreciation, so don't sweat it.
I used to know this guy who I thought disliked me but then the dude comes out one day and says he admires me and considers me his friend, you should always keep in mind that the people you know, even your friends, can be quite retarded at the social aspects of life. I say this as person who sucks ass at figuring out how others really feel about me and tend to default to "everyone hates me".
Ah the curse of being the sober person in a room full of drunks. Sometimes can be fun watching people do dumb drunk things, but can also feel like being responsible for multiple very large children that you are trying to keep from doing stupid things that will ultimately hurt themselves, especially in the wind down phase.
Idk why you have to take care of a bunch of adults who consciously got fucked up and should know the consequences, imo just let them learn the hard way to not drink so fucking much if they don't wanna loose control of themselves.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
2024 is already too much for me I want a refund
:fishmandispair:

Anime Fan

Sounds like Shiina still has more art to work on.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I am very uncomfortable watching this.
This nigga is wearing someone else's skin right now, I'm calling it. This is some unhinged shit.

2024 has been wild, and it's only the 2nd.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sounds like Shiina still has more art to work on.

Of course we like them, you silly woman - your art is exceptional. Make sure to bend Sakana over a barrel when it comes time to renegotiate your contract.

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This nigga is wearing someone else's skin right now, I'm calling it. This is some unhinged shit.

2024 has been wild, and it's only the 2nd.
Has anyone seen Lumi recently? Skinwalking, dropping retards and faggots live on stream. Seems like her MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom