"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi playing Mahjong with her senpais.

Pako, that's the wrong dragon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm late to all the speculation about New Years cuz I was trying to be minimally online while with friends.

It was not my house, but a friends. I did however end up driving and housing half of the party guests (our friend group flew/drove in from different states), as well as buying all of the alcohol. There was some interpersonal stuff that had me really agitated and upset before the party, and then I spent a pretty large chunk of the night essentially mothering people who had gotten too drunk. I was stone cold sober for most of it, and pretty upset that I wasn't able to enjoy myself a ton and felt expected to just take care of everyone else instead.

TL;DR Felt invisible and unappreciated after doing most of the work
Hopefully you're feeling better now. Get some rest, green woman. You deserve it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ina doing a FGO stream now is funny because one of the art pieces she drew for the game is currently available on the new year's gacha.

Can't wait for her chat to not be subtle about it at all :BijouBijou:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
TBF it's not hard for someone on the outside to see Selen get fucked over by management any number of times and state she's going to quit.

While she did get jerked around a lot, I was just commenting that the MV fuckery is a complete left-field occurrence that couldn't be something that was predict-

The leaker is actually the manager who killed this MV. They had to wait for it to be released before the could crush Selen's spirit enough to make the rest be true.

:pochiidontlikeit: It's just retarded enough, it has to be true.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hopefully you're feeling better now. Get some rest, green woman. You deserve it.
Capture5.jpg

She's feeling fine enough now.
:annoyedpippa:

GOTBB

niggaphil

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Capture5.jpg

She's feeling fine enough now.
:annoyedpippa:
That's just the menhera pushing out of her cycle for now.
Now, as for actually streaming, we know from the audition forms that Niji stipulates streaming at least a few times per week (don't know if this just applies to the first year), while it is also possible that new requirements came up at contract renewal. Whatever the case, I believe Selen's on-camera behavior should be observed closely in these coming weeks and months. A big indication of her overall mood will be her voice, especially if she streams for longer and loses more energy, if she streams for longer than a few hours.

As always, archive everything; tweets, streams, even member-only content. Our time with Selen is likely very limited. However, much rejoicing will be had if she pops up elsewhere or goes indie. She already possesses a strong network consisting of reputable content creators and esports players, one she can take with here wherever she goes. Even if she decides to stick to an indie endeavor, her fans will most definitely follow. Though the income may not be as high as a Niji liver, I'm sure she's more than capable of making bank via merch deals, donations and what not (maybe even a donothon?).

If and when the graduation happens, it will almost certainly be a nuclear event for the branch. If Nina and Mysta's departures didn't convince their colleagues to leave, Selen's will most likely do just that.
Selen already said in membership streams she's not really gonna jump ship so to speak (and she speaks more plainly in membership) so I doubt that's the case. I can see her being active on her PL stuff again to kind of supplement her income now that she has a much bigger following than she did 2017-2020 including people willing to buy more from her shop but if you think she's a "laughing dragon" now, back when she was doki she was a damn hyena. While Selen is very popular, it's not gonna really break the En branch, as most of EN doesn't even really engage with her to begin with, they don't hate her but she's very much set in a cycle of being with the usual handful. You would have to have lazulight break for it to really hit the branch hard, because imagine the first wave AND the founding group of the EN branch leaving before the next anniversary, comparing that to Selen leaving really shows the difference.

In terms of streaming, she already scaled back on her streaming unless she really gets into a game, her and elira were known as the endurance sisters since they were the main ones who did long streams compared to most for the longest. If she does the "standard jp" streaming of 1-2 hours, sure you can wonder about it, but we don't know exactly what accident it was that cold be the reasoning, doubt it'll be graduation.

Bronze

Year's just started and i already hate it. This will be one shaky year if rest of it is like this.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Selen already said in membership streams she's not really gonna jump ship so to speak (and she speaks more plainly in membership) so I doubt that's the case. I can see her being active on her PL stuff again to kind of supplement her income now that she has a much bigger following than she did 2017-2020 including people willing to buy more from her shop but if you think she's a "laughing dragon" now, back when she was doki she was a damn hyena. While Selen is very popular, it's not gonna really break the En branch, as most of EN doesn't even really engage with her to begin with, they don't hate her but she's very much set in a cycle of being with the usual handful. You would have to have lazulight break for it to really hit the branch hard, because imagine the first wave AND the founding group of the EN branch leaving before the next anniversary, comparing that to Selen leaving really shows the difference.

In terms of streaming, she already scaled back on her streaming unless she really gets into a game, her and elira were known as the endurance sisters since they were the main ones who did long streams compared to most for the longest. If she does the "standard jp" streaming of 1-2 hours, sure you can wonder about it, but we don't know exactly what accident it was that cold be the reasoning, doubt it'll be graduation.
Okay then what its wrong with the MV that started all of this shit?
There is still no answer for that
That was a dick move by managment because they arent giving explanations (either be perms problems or any other stuff)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Siro doing her part in helping the victims of the earthquake

She was also invited in Koyori's stream

:sanasmile:

Tubedude

Selen already said in membership streams she's not really gonna jump ship so to speak (and she speaks more plainly in membership) so I doubt that's the case.
Those streams were kind of before the whole new fiasco with the MV and her telling fans she's okay with re-uploading a video that management decided should be privated, A new single incident can cause enough friction to make her change her mind. Further, this incident could also lead to the Japan corpo strategy of you're our employee but we no longer want you so you'll get no support or true acknowledgement until you leave of your own accord.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Never underestimate the power of JP corp autism. They'll fire her ass rather than them sitting thru all the awkwardness of her going back to streaming. They did it to Yugo, Gundou and Zaion so it's certain they'll do it to Selen. Riku wants his gold-plated yatch soon so the sooner he cuts dead weight the faster his dream will come true.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ex-owner of Cyberlive ( and Unity or whatever the fuck they were supposed to be called before Cyberlive but didn't take off because the drama and lawsuits that ensued ) is coming back. Further context, Cyberlive ex-owner Sato had her boyfriend in his 20s sugar daddy her a whole ass VTuber company while she, 16-17, ran it-- horribly. Pretty sure their breakup led the companies destruction alongside the talent-fueds happening behind the scenes.

She changed chat settings on the stream a couple minutes ago so it looks like she's at least aware that she scheduled this. I guess we'll see in about ten minutes if a stream actually happens.

sato-chat.png

Edit: She went live. Just a pre-stream currently.

Rui Eventide of RealCorp started streaming at the beginning of the hour. It looks like she will be able to keep her social accounts, but not her model and identity. She says she can't really afford to scrape enough money to get a new model by February 1st so she might be in limbo for a while after the end of the month until she can get a new identity bootstrapped - I presume the corp's other talents will be in a similar situation, so that's a bit unfortunate. She had a brief cry after her corpmate Kora Kurage sent her some supportive messages.

She is currently talking about selling feet pics and videos to someone who wanted to see her feet turn red after walking in the snow. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What is this stream? PNGtuber Sato, really weird audio, no context, sounds like it's two people (her and her boyfriend?) It's... strange.

sato-what.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom