"Not only do I enjoy armpits, but belly buttons as well!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This seems crazy but I feel like I don't have enough context to really follow the story. It seems like nobody has NDAs, though, at least that they're respecting. Do you think any of these girls would be willing to come on a stream targeted at us foreigners and explain what happened here with as little Tagalog mixed in as possible?
according to the canva document that row4 put out isay and 2 others which i can presume are managers or such did sign an NDA to protect isays image which would then be breached by isay herself so they responded in kind

and honestly screenshots flying left and right is more or less a staple on these kinds of dramas in the ph chuuba community

as for them responding to any stuff you could maybe try to contact them as they are able to speak in coherent english i just dont know if they will respond positively on that
CAN YOU ABSOLUTE MONKEYS CHOOSE ONE LANGUAGE AT A TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE
probably one of the fruits of the american occupation here
Flips trying to not be shit-flinging apes for one day challenge: Impossible
reminder we are still in the first week of the fucking year btw

Limkin

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Day 2 of 2024, surely things can't get any worse than they already are, right

niggaphil

Day 2 of 2024, surely things can't get any worse than they already are, right
2 planes crashed to each other in Japan airport, and a south korean opposition party leader get stabbed, go figure :smugselen:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Oh, God.

Edit: Imagine if one of them was planning on graduating and did this just to fuck with people, though.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Enjoy a Niji getting jebaited

a

Sleepy live at an unusual time

frz

[- WHERE THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIDEO KOJIMA [ ? ] HE USED TO BE HERE -]
Proctor had a woman moment and banned all roleplay accounts. Todd survived by blending with the crowd and became @Shiori's Mistake. Hideo Kojima did not sadly :yagoocry:
Do Thais speak human?
There's a reason why SEA is know for Seamonkeys and not something else. All SEA language sounds like monkey speak, and this is coming from a SEAmonkey himself.
Imagine chinese, but trying to be cute as fuck
If you want some examples https://www.youtube.com/@laibaht/streams
Definitely not how I'd describe it. Imagine chinese, but they constantly spits/gagging while talking

Your only Thai source is cute vtuber girls, mines are memes. :smugmoona:

niggaphil

So she is an Uruka version of Hamster who loves to use bottle to spit?

:smugselen:

Awoogers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

DRAMA TIME LETS FUCKING GO

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
View attachment 60868
good morning I don't usually post about this stuff but anyway

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Even though I didn't do anything, I was dragged
Along the issue as well🤣

Calling me a cloutchaser and a gossip.ironic

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

I'm sorry but that is disgusting behavior and I hope you do better

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

Which also according to yabi includes money as well

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

APPARENTLY THE BITCH DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FUCKING GRAPHICS :Vesper-UNHINGED:

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

Which included a Canva document

Then they also reposted this

Which then lead to the woman of hour posting this announcement a day ago

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I hope they change for the better and to not be an inconvenience to others

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

I fucking hate effortposting on the goddamn fone

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Awoogers

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Mentally ill women endlessly entertaining.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
ULTIMATE RRAT: Kiara kidnapped and has been keeping Gura in her basement for a year while making her pretend nothing is amiss due to her uncontainable menhera and jealous numberfagging, but Gura has been fighting back and refusing to stream more and more, after she refused to voice act on the sock puppet thing Kiara had enough and killed her, and the police just found the body.
Unless Austrian law criminalises killing sharks, she should be legally in the clear.
There's a collab stream with Arurandeisu and Ao this friday(5th) in which Arunii has to teach her math until she can solve quadratic equation problem
1374796030634.png

They're both going to die from exhaustion mid stream.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
OniGiri collabing with Vox Akuma, currently live.

Negzana

Mentally ill women endlessly entertaining.

I would wanna try fixing her but I'd probably get to her level of menhera in the process so I'm just going to watch and laugh

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
CAN YOU ABSOLUTE MONKEYS CHOOSE ONE LANGUAGE AT A TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE
This. My girlfriend switch from english to indo on the fly and I just tune out because I know some people do it (especially latinos) but fucking hell, you said half the sentence in english STAY IN ENGLISH.
2 planes crashed to each other in Japan airport, and a south korean opposition party leader get stabbed, go figure :smugselen:
It's been a start of the new year.
The tl;dr.

Negzana

The new cheerleading costume is too erotic:inahungryl:

Oh come on I already have to pay an arm's shipping on the acrylics I bought yesterday

Edit: Oh, the 27th. I should be good on money by then

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Rare early Pin stream,Playing Hamtaro

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Oh, God.

Edit: Imagine if one of them was planning on graduating and did this just to fuck with people, though.

If there was ever a time to break this curse, it is now. Though, I feel like of everyone there, Mori would be the most likely to quit...
:depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom