"Feet... are the best part of any reveal"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The mention of Phase Connect is so forced in this reply you’d think there’s a rule that you had to mention the company in every post
Don't worry, it's just a Phase the forum going through.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hmmmmm, anyone got any context for this? She streams in peak EU hours and I haven't heard anything here that was explicitly leaked from her streams that wasn't first leaked on VT

frz

Kinda like how Isegye Idol has dominated the Korean market because of a general lack of big foreign agencies there. In general it's good that there's local agencies for smaller markets, prevents the big players from monopolizing the entire thing and keeps them on their toes.
"Brave group Establishes New Subsidiaries in Thailand and China, Making the Total Number of Newly Made Overseas Offices in 2023 to Five in Four Countries ~The total number of global offices has now reached 10 in 5 countries~"
How long til brave buys Algorythm project place thy bets :smugmoona:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Hmmmmm, anyone got any context for this? She streams in peak EU hours and I haven't heard anything here that was explicitly leaked from her streams that wasn't first leaked on VT
That's how EIEN gated their coomer ASMR.

Bug Eater

Doki-posting is intensifying.
Yeah, she totally got a silent suspension but was given an exception to post the accident/hospitalization news - Selen hasn't even liked any fan art since Christmas and she is usually super active on that front, I think it's one of her biggest passions. She's probably bored out of her mind. It's such a shitty approach because the lack of closure feels really bad as a fan, and will make some of those people resent the company and hurt their bottom line (as it has been doing over the past year, albeit at a slow rate). They were so close to having a relatively good month to round off 2023 and still managed to mess it up.

In less dumb/retarded news, Kson is doing an off-collab with not-Choco at 6pm JST

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

That's how EIEN gated their coomer ASMR.
Mozu for V-Allure confirmed :fubukiyabai!:

She has wanted this for a little while to stop gifted subs ruining the vibe of members streams. However something is happening with V-dere right now that has them annoyed/worried.
Airi popped into her free chat with the below:

This has prompted Mozumi "Discord is for groomers i am never touching it" Pichi to suddenly appear on the V-dere fancord under the guise of "keeping an eye on things"

I'm wondering if they have picked up a particularly bad anti or maybe a dox?
That seems to be the rrat in /vdere/ and some guy is anti-ing Mozu hard in there right now:
Archive as of 1/1/2024

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

She has wanted this for a little while to stop gifted subs ruining the vibe of members streams. However something is happening with V-dere right now that has them annoyed/worried.

This has prompted Mozumi "Discord is for groomers i am never touching it" Pichi to suddenly appear on the V-dere fancord under the guise of "keeping an eye on things"

Unfortunately I can't find any references to what has prompted this on their groomcord nor on /VT/

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Unfortunately I can't find any references to what has prompted this on their groomcord nor on /VT/

Aren't they also looking for a social media manager still? Would make sense if it's all because they or one of them has picked up an overly enthusiastic fan.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
She has wanted this for a little while to stop gifted subs ruining the vibe of members streams.
Not sure how they can pin this on "rule breakers from gifted subs" when YouTube doesn't allow you to specifically gift a user a membership?

If they have an issue with antis the likelihood will be that they're using their own money to buy into the paid tiers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not sure how they can pin this on "rule breakers from gifted subs" when YouTube doesn't allow you to specifically gift a user a membership?

If they have an issue with antis the likelihood will be that they're using their own money to buy into the paid tiers.
Yeah what they don't realize yet as that anti's will go to great lengths and waiting for a gift sub isn't normally on the menu.

HOWEVER

With Airi and Mozzu they are near Cheri levels of gift subs to where you can more than likely get one just by subbing. So Antis could potentially be hiding there but the real shit stirrers aren't gonna be phased (connected HI JJ) by a 6, 7 buck tier

Mozu for V-Allure confirmed :fubukiyabai!:

That seems to be the rrat in /vdere/ and some guy is anti-ing Mozu hard in there right now:
Archive as of 1/1/2024

What reasonable authority are they looking to exert over a fancord? Wouldn't it just be easier to have a mod infiltrate it?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Yeah what they don't realize yet as that anti's will go to great lengths and waiting for a gift sub isn't normally on the menu.
They need to learn from Risu and ban them immediately. 5$ per anti post is decent money.....

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
First Anon cooking stream of the new year and a new VOD

Anime Fan

Hamster eating spicy noodles soon.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Pippa could not access her favorite website anymore? :smugselen:

Edit: Damn, I am fucking blind, I thought it is California.

Archive

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pippa could not access her favorite website anymore? :smugselen:

Edit: Damn, I am fucking blind, I thought it is California.

Archive

The fuck?

While I don't disagree, what the fuck happened to deserve such a waste of resources both on the legal front and for- actually, no, the furry booru being a bunch of cocksucking fags is understandable.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, she totally got a silent suspension but was given an exception to post the accident/hospitalization news - Selen hasn't even liked any fan art since Christmas and she is usually super active on that front, I think it's one of her biggest passions. She's probably bored out of her mind. It's such a shitty approach because the lack of closure feels really bad as a fan, and will make some of those people resent the company and hurt their bottom line (as it has been doing over the past year, albeit at a slow rate). They were so close to having a relatively good month to round off 2023 and still managed to mess it up.

So you think she was suspended and hospitalized? The hospitalization wasn't just a cover-up for the suspension?

God damn, that's evil. But this is Niji EN we're talking about so who knows.

Small corpo RealCorp has announced they're closing up shop at the end of the month. There might be more to look into here but haven't had time to do it yet.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Top Bottom