"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis got a special collab planned

Archive

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thanks Fubuki.

Archive

Didn't expect to come back from a fun night out to find out that Japan fucking exploded. Thankfully it seems like all the Holo streams were cancelled out of consideration rather than any talent getting hurt.

Not the ideal way to start but I guess Happy New Years fellas :depressedtako:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
🥳 Happy New Year!
Fireworks-5.gif

Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Shiki, Ruze, and FuwaMoco
Shiki-Miyoshino-PRISM-Project-UNARCHIVED-KARAOKE-SINGING-WHATEVER-TO-CLOSE-OFF-THE-YEAR-PRISM-Projec.jpg

Mega Link - Shiki Miyoshino - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】SINGING WHATEVER TO CLOSE OFF THE YEAR!!!【PRISM Project Gen 3】-jueShqtE1J0-20231231
Crimzon-Ruze-Ch-HOLOSTARS-EN-KARAOKE-FIRST-UNARCHIVED-KARAOKE-Happy-New-Years-I-GUESS-Tv-Sm-MMFj-NOg.jpg

Mega Link - Crimzon Ruze - 【KARAOKE】 FIRST UNARCHIVED KARAOKE! Happy New Years, I GUESS.-TvSmMMFjNOg-20231231
FUWAMOCO-Ch-hololive-EN-FUWAMOCO-ROCK-N-RAWR-PARTY-silly-sappy-singing-sisters-UNARCHIVED-98-Mwwi-VU.jpg

Mega Link - FUWAMOCO - 【FUWAMOCO ROCK N' RAWR PARTY】silly sappy singing sisters 🎉🐾【UNARCHIVED】-98MwwiVUZRg-20231231
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Hope she just stays indie. Doing Vshojo means going into Twitch which is a dogshit platform. Staying Indie also leaves her open to collabing with others without the whole "but this corpo hates this other corpo" bullshit.
At the same time, I feel like Vshojo's "best of both worlds" approach may yet entice Selen, on top of two of her former colleagues already being there. Selen's also one of the few Nijis that has streamed on Twitch to my knowledge, so she likely doesn't see it the same way we do.

Bronze

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The only thing that has been confirmed is that Dokibird (Selen) has somehow been discharged from a hospital ward, and that she or someone with access to her account posted about having been in an accident.
The flood of rratting throughout vt, the homeland and the forums would be enough to invoke personal intervention of Sigmar's authority.
Ive been thinking about this and well. Seriously i'm spoiling it simply because it's a Rrat beyond Rrats and implies a new level of fucked up for Selen's parents.

What if her parents bitched loud enough at the doctors to get an early discharge it lines up with how serious most of us agree it had to have been and explains why she was discharged so quick after something we assume to be that serious and even well meaning caring parents will do this and Selens parents are selfish assholes to put it kind.

🐺 Time

Airi Sings a Snippet of a symphogear song

what's with the resurgence of symphogear i'm seeing of late did something happen or is it just that time of the year when a bunch of people watch it and hype it?
I'd argue this was one of my dumber posts... I do feel kinda bad that I slack on shilling my oshi like everyone else does, but I am admittedly too lazy to constantly share stuff which isn't relevant to people who aren't already fans of hers.
i have never shilled my oshi's here even once. I am the bar if you clear me you are fine.

Is this kind of shitposting typical of Biboo? If so, I think I might have to start watching Hololive. :BijouBijou:

she got grabbed by DMC the same way Gura did and shes always been a gremlin so yeah if you like that give her a try.
Guys I'm a messenger from the future typing this message back to the past, I hope this message reaches back into the past far enough. At the start of 2024 an unnamed (by the media) Japanese CEO of a large AR/VR tech company took a fleet of ships to fight a giant sea serpent that lived in the Sea of Japan. This angered the serpent and caused it to go berserk. This caused a massive earthquake and tsunami and wiped out half his fleet. He is now sending his army of talents (which are internationally sourced) who use his company's AR face tracking app to fight the same serpent that has ravaged the globe. I'm up with the next wave to debut and stream my efforts in fighting for humanity. Don't let this doomed future happen.
isn't this just Devil Survivor 2?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Why have so many people started streaming in vertical format? You know, making their streams the same format as a youtube short. This never used to be a thing, but now I see at least five people doing it.

I hope it's just a passing phase because it sucks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
what's with the resurgence of symphogear i'm seeing of late did something happen or is it just that time of the year when a bunch of people watch it and hype it?
Specifically in Airi's case she is just a big fan she once did a pure symphogear karaoke so she'll occasionally throw 1 or 2 in a normal karaoke

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ars Almal slept through the entire thing and just woke up.

This is from the Super Ghouls and Ghosts endurance stream, she slept a few hours into the stream to rest. 18k is watching because it's pretty much the only JP stream that didn't stop.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Why have so many people started streaming in vertical format? You know, making their streams the same format as a youtube short. This never used to be a thing, but now I see at least five people doing it.

I hope it's just a passing phase because it sucks.
Youtube is pumping their new feature like mad in the algo. For new YT features this period of push/underutilization usually dies off after a few months.

Also the majority of viewers are on phones. I believe Japan has a higher than average rate of mobile viewership, something like 70%, and even in the USA it's above 50%.

niggaphil

Totally seiso blue bear tweet.

Is she a secret furry? :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Totally seiso blue bear tweet.

Is she a secret furry? :smugselen:

since she mentions confusion i think the implication is she thought it read happy new year.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bronze

Pomu's fine

Saw this Vtuber stating she is also safe for now, although very down as she needed to escape the area due to tsunami. Seems escaping via cars isn't very viable in some places.

what-a-year.jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nasa safe and streaming now.

I think Lumi stated earlier that most of the JP girls have checked in and are safe. Very weak evidence, but considering the current JP girls consist of Nasa, Michi, and Iori (who lives in Canada), you can maybe assume she was thinking about the rumored new JP girls too, otherwise she would have probably just mentioned Nasa and Michi by name.

Anyway, hopefully everyone over in the affected areas are safe. What a shit way to ring in the new year.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom