"Dammit I missed my opportunity to draw a dick on it!"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Is this kind of shitposting typical of Biboo? If so, I think I might have to start watching Hololive. :BijouBijou:

Bijou and Fauna are cut from the same shitposter cloth. Whereas Fauna hides it behind her fluffy sugary persona, Bijou hides it behind pure kusogaki.

DanishCookies

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

I'd be suprised if Fuwamoco can keep up this level of activity for too long, hope they do though. PC has it's own Gura now, Myuu, if she doesn't get burned out after the honeymoon period I expect her to get huge numbers/recognition.
Would agree, but her life situation may burn her out. We can't do much about it either.

archive
archive
archive
I wonder what happened? :unsure:
Edit: That's not true, Hexa. Stop being so sad.

Are we sure this is not drunkposting?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Archive

It really is sadgirl hours right now, huh?

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Jesus fucking Christ, it's new year's eve. Why are you still on here and not getting drunk like normal fucking people?
:calidrinking:
Edit: yes I'm drunk. Fuck you.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ, it's new year's eve. Why are you still on here and not gettting drunk like normal fucking people?
Watching a pink rabbit get drunk is more fun.

midori

the green thing
Just want to thank everyone at TVA for putting up with my shit. It's really hard being a lonely person who feels outcast and forgotten in every situation. I truly am thankful for this forum where I feel like I have even one singular autist to even slightly care about my thoughts.

Merry New Years, inmates! I'm glad I'm here.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Jesus fucking Christ, it's new year's eve. Why are you still on here and not getting drunk like normal fucking people?
I don't drink, and new years is cringe.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Just want to thank everyone at TVA for putting up with my shit. It's really hard being a lonely person who feels outcast and forgotten in every situation. I truly am thankful for this forum where I feel like I have even one singular autist to even slightly care about my thoughts.

No worries, Midori/Hexa. We're all sad fucks here, so you are in good company.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

You have a least a couple! :smugpipi:
Now, stop being sad.

No Name

Can't get drunk at work.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Happy New Year. Also by the way, decent taste in obscure anime if you really are a Midori fan. Good luck to your vtubing career for the next year.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

If it helps at all, I'm looking forward to watching your next stream, whether I can watch it live or am stuck with a VOD.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@superduper you did really good on the cover, I like it better than the original tbh

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Top Bottom