"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins first stream of the year(technically) and it's with Dj nite cruisin and the boys

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hime's stream was to announce that her cover of I Really Want to Stay At Your House, after months of work, is finally complete.

That was really good. I liked it.
:shubaIapprob:

No clips allowed of the FF1 streams? Good way to guarantee no one else streams it, Square.

Understandable. Sure would hate for clippers to spoil the totally epic story that is Final Fantasy 1 if someone hasn't gotten to experience it in the 36 years that it's been out.
:smugina:

fortnitesmasherX

No clips allowed of the FF1 streams? Good way to guarantee no one else streams it, Square.

No one cares about clippers. Let's be real here.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Is this kind of shitposting typical of Biboo? If so, I think I might have to start watching Hololive. :BijouBijou:

Honestly its a tossup for me whether Biboo or Fuwamoco will finally replace Gura as the face of EN Holos, they're just a cut above.

Oh and happy New Years inmates, make a resolution to be less schizo. :optimistic:

Negzana

Honestly its a tossup for me whether Biboo or Fuwamoco will finally replace Gura as the face of EN Holos, they're just a cut above.

Oh and happy New Years inmates, make a resolution to be less schizo. :optimistic:
Saving up on tickets to go to Indonesia and find an Indowife to groom to be 100% like Kaela. If that doesn't work, gonna look for a Jap-Thai Hafu to groom to be 100% like Lui.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Wasn't this being discussed just a few days ago?

An agency that hires girls to be whores feels like it's barely a step removed from prostitution.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa Meemaw left the Cookies in the oven and went to work for a Looooooooooooooong time!:faunacry:
I hope you're back soon too Shiina, but remember how you don't really like your parasocial orbiters and concern-bros. You'll have a whole new wave batchView attachment 60809 of them if you keep these tweets up.
:shiinastare:
E Uuuuuooooooooooooo I miss @Panko Enjoyer

It seems like even after all this time Shiina still isn't sure what kind of vtuber she wants to be or what kind of audience she wants to curate.

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

An agency that hires girls to be whores feels like it's barely a step removed from prostitution.
Prostitution means we get to fuck them, Nah this is just a new age stripper club or that penny booby threater thing on the 70's and 80's

God's Strongest Dragoon

Prostitution means we get to fuck them, Nah this is just a new age stripper club or that penny booby threater thing on the 70's and 80's
I am waiting on the inevitable story of someone pulling a Travis Bickle and introducing some vtubers to a girl he likes and it's these whores.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Before I go back to chugging booze until my liver gives out, an early Happy New Years to my fellow retards. Here's to another year in the looney bin together :sanasmile:

niggaphil

Oh boy, wait until this tech is advanced enough and able to integrate to the Vtuber girls, and let them perform in the members' only stream :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It was probably an exceptionally bad idea to let this be posted if it's your house, Hexa.

archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It was probably an exceptionally bad idea to let this be posted if it's your house, Hexa.

archive

"Op-sec? Is that some fake spy movie phrase?" Hexa, probably.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It seems like even after all this time Shiina still isn't sure what kind of vtuber she wants to be or what kind of audience she wants to curate.
I've come to feel Shiina just wants people to like her and is insecure, in a really simple way. This attracts parasocials, but she doesn't really want them and can't really deal with them. She wants to please the people who flocked to her, but it bothers her to have them trying to act closer to her and chiming in on her content all the time. Some of them backed off or left after she stopped feeding them so much and it's seemed to improve for her. Hopefully the new year continues in this direction.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Well, with 2024 here, I promise to boost the amount of Lia sperging I do on a daily basis by at least 50%. That way Proctor will HAVE to add new Lia-related emotes.

I won't let you all down!

Jacks Wasted Life

I'd be suprised if Fuwamoco can keep up this level of activity for too long, hope they do though. PC has it's own Gura now, Myuu, if she doesn't get burned out after the honeymoon period I expect her to get huge numbers/recognition.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Happy new years you stupid fucks!

It has been a dramatic year this 2023, for the industry, and for this site too.
We have lost many talents this year, taken by the bloodhungry jaws of terrible management and unforeseen circumstance, and many agencies have fallen to hubris and ignorance. And yet many great things have also been attained, new groups have risen to fill the spots left by others, and new waves of talent have revitalized hope in some companies. As with everything, some rise and some fall, I think this coming 2024 will see many great falls, but I want to be proven wrong.

As for us, we have grown beyond hope, with admittedly some bumps along the way, but we are in a better place than we were last year around this time, ran out of our ancestral homeland by vermin, and unsure if this would all work out. We have been joined by many great posters which I now consider cornerstones of the site and without which my enjoyment of this place would be lower, I don't know how much but definitely lower.

The drama has been delectable this year, and it has attracted our first true chuubas, marking a belated beginning to ol' Proctor's dream of having a harem! Jokes aside, it is true that we are getting noticed more and more by others. Some, like the 'teens, have hoped to fuck with us, others take more holistic approaches to our existence, and yet we thrive and only get more people who have not yet destroyed the culture I so enjoy here, and I hope it stays that way in the future.

We executed some members this year, and I would like to take a moment of silence for our friends Nolan and Kestraline, without which much hilarity might not have ensued, godspeed you fucking retards.

I wish all of you a great year this year, in whatever your irl endeavors are and that your oshis attain prosperity with their careers too (except Vshojo).
Thank you all for making 2023 just a little bit better and let's hope we can raise our glasses again next year around this time too.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'd be suprised if Fuwamoco can keep up this level of activity for too long, hope they do though. PC has its own Gura now, Myuu, if she doesn't get burned out after the honeymoon period I expect her to get huge numbers/recognition.
The mention of Phase Connect is so forced in this reply you’d think there’s a rule that you had to mention the company in every post

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Based on searching through the kemono leaks of her patreon, the farthest she went was incest, afaik. Might've done something farther somewhere else in the past.

Edit: Remember there's a dedicated thread for Riifu/DudeThatLewds' shenanigans here.
Her ASMR got pretty out there. I know she's done some noncon, incest and bestiality roleplays. As for her cam stuff as Pwupster, she's pretty tame for someone that wants to run an adult oriented agency. I don't think she even shows her tits. It's all softcore censored pictures and clothed videos. Oh, but she did jerk off a dog and horse dilo. So there is that.

Then again, this is what I saw a year ago when I looked into her when she was Riifu. Maybe she got a lot worse recently. I don't care enough about her to dig any deeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom