"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Jacky_the_Frost asks a very pertinent question:
1231-225547.png

Now, will DTL cower before western morality? :smugselen:
Based on searching through the kemono leaks of her patreon, the farthest she went was incest, afaik. Might've done something farther somewhere else in the past.

Edit: Remember there's a dedicated thread for Riifu/DudeThatLewds' shenanigans here.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Based on searching through the kemono leaks of her patreon, the farthest she went was incest, afaik. Might've done something farther somewhere else in the past.
I think someone posted an audio where DTL/Rifuu did "werewolf" rp with knotting involved

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The thought of Runie driving me anywhere fills me with a level of dread I thought impossible for me to feel.

Edit - she likes D&D, was an A student in school and knows lore of a lot of great fiction and literature as well as anime and manga. I love this autistic nerdy evil woman.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Give me clocks if someone already posted it but this sound like a horrible disaster waiting to happen

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

S-Spiderman...?

Yes, protect the Spiderman

FOR SALE: Otherworldly tentacles, slightly used

Bill tailoring repairs to Houshou Marine, care of Hololive, Japan

Last edited:

AmeSame

The thought of Runie driving me anywhere fills me with a level of dread I thought impossible for me to feel.

Edit - she likes D&D, was an A student in school and knows lore of a lot of great fiction and literature as well as anime and manga. I love this autistic nerdy evil woman.
She's easily my favorite of gen 3.
I liked her story of being inspired by pippa to try to be different.

Negzana

She has one of the only few Vtuber orisongs I actually find myself having on repeat. I don't know much about her beyond that but if she makes more songs like that she might be my favorite of PC3. I would like Muyu but the voice and kayfabe are too strong

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's a perfect fit for me too because she's usually mid tangent about the time I'm settling in for the evening. Even when she's rambling about shit I don't care about it's still a fun experience and she doesn't seem overly lewd or anything it's just straight autism and goofiness. Plus her model is my favorite of the new gen.

"The people who really into planes are kinda like the people who are really into trains."
Runie Ruse subtly describing autism, December 2023

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Waaaaaaaaaaaa Meemaw left the Cookies in the oven and went to work for a Looooooooooooooong time!:faunacry:
I hope you're back soon too Shiina, but remember how you don't really like your parasocial orbiters and concern-bros. You'll have a whole new wave batch
pankospellingtips.png
of them if you keep these tweets up.
:shiinastare:
E Uuuuuooooooooooooo I miss @Panko Enjoyer

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
It's a perfect fit for me too because she's usually mid tangent about the time I'm settling in for the evening. Even when she's rambling about shit I don't care about it's still a fun experience and she doesn't seem overly lewd or anything it's just straight autism and goofiness. Plus her model is my favorite of the new gen.

"The people who really into planes are kinda like the people who are really into trains."
Runie Ruse subtly describing autism, December 2023
I don't know shit about anime and she kept me engaged, it's fun to hear them sperg about their hobbies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's new year stream

EDIT: Also schedule:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
YOU WILL CEASE YOUR YamanbaING
Start off your year with some good shit that releases soon from roca

That is all carry on. Phoneposting is a fucking pain holy fucking shit.
FUCK I READ THE DATE WRONG
still a foo fighters cover that shit is kino as the kids say nowadays.

frz

Why are all of you wishing happy new year so early? Are all of you fucking chinks? Sorry but I'll do my sappy post later, I'm no fucking oriental.
philippines.png

Happy new year, have a cute Chama. I'm still exceptionally happy we got her back before the year ended.

Why does that gif have sound and why is it so loud :iryswooo:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Happy new years everyone! Hopefully this year will be better than the last one. Niji please...

Have this dork playing Mahjong in a hour.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Tell me again that's not a woman playing a man.

USS IOWA

Kiara's schedule if anyone wants it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Waaaaaaaaaaaa Meemaw left the Cookies in the oven and went to work for a Looooooooooooooong time!:faunacry:
I hope you're back soon too Shiina, but remember how you don't really like your parasocial orbiters and concern-bros. You'll have a whole new wave of them if you keep these tweets up.
:shiinastare:
Missed opportunity to use the word "batch" instead of "wave" when referring to Cookies

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom