"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Korosan starting the year right with some kusoge.

Pixel remaster is a kusoge? I know it's not as good as PSP but that's mean
Any FF release/rerelease after 9 is a kusoge. I don't make the rules.

Bae retaining her viewer count during the watchalong of Stars concert.

Unicorns: :tenmakys:
Honestly the Stars concert has been the same level of quality as the Girls concert was. Props to Cover for giving the boys a chance to shine. Still not gonna watch male Vtubers though.

Last edited:

Negzana

Korosan starting the year right with some kusoge.

Limkin

My prediction was more optimistic then I could ever imagine. I predicted an obligatory Christmas and New Years Stream. She just gets a NY cameo
If they only make her sing and say short phrases they can use AI/old karaoke and streams, and body double and continue cashing the cow for a couple years with zero involvement from Gura personally

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae retaining her viewer count during the watchalong of Stars concert.

Unicorns: :tenmakys:
It dropped by about 1500 beforehand, but it went right back up. I'm actually surprised.

niggaphil

Happy 2024 new year, hope we are able to continue to shitpost about vtuber in this forum for another year! :smugselen:

Negzana

If they only make her sing and say short phrases they can use AI/old karaoke and streams, and body double and continue cashing the cow for a couple years with zero involvement from Gura personally
As a Pemaloe, Watamate, and Rosetai I can feel for and understand for Chumbuds seeing their oshi not stream.

Oh wait, I can't. They actually stream.

Happy 2024 new year, hope we are able to continue to shitpost about vtuber in this forum for another year! :smugselen:

Next time I go to church I will pray to God that clownworld never infects Hololive and that Hololive can survive the upcoming depression

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Almost :holohag: :hololove:

Axel "Asshole" Syrios live

Ensok

Early Adopter
Hey guys
I need your honest opinions
Is Lapiara (or Kia+) blessed or Cursed?

:BijouBijou: DO U DO U

It's an odd choice but I love when she swaps to the double black and white versions. That looks great.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It dropped by about 1500 beforehand, but it went right back up. I'm actually surprised.
It is above what she was with the Hololive side, now lol.

Anyway, the Roberu, Bae, Gamma, and Ollie song was excellent. Bae was really cute in it which made for great juxtaposition with her being a total doofus in this stream.

Negzana

It will take E;R joining holostars for me to care for them so I will just take everyone's word and assume the concert is good

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's officially 12:05 here in the flipland so happy new year you glorious retards

May your oshis be successful this year and may you all have clarity and happiness on this year

Or not idk we all watch men with voicechangers and this is as real as it gets

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

PekoWick

It is above what she was with the Hololive side, now lol.

Anyway, the Roberu, Bae, Gamma, and Ollie song was excellent. Bae was really cute in it which made for great juxtaposition with her being a total doofus in this stream.
I mean when she was watching hololive part she have way too much overlap.

GCsF1wzbAAAx4uq.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think the Stars concert was better than the Live one. Guys, I think I might be gay.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Cunnyposting.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

niggaphil

I think the Stars concert was better than the Live one. Guys, I think I might be gay.
I know some good online hormone medicine made from bathtub, do you want it and turn into troon, cute and funny? :smugselen:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The first version was panned for, check this out, having a horrible font that was literally unreadable, it was so hated that people bought the game and modded because it was that bad, Square later fixed it

I still think is a mere cashgrab like when they ported Chrono trigger to steam and was just the android version with the touch interface in ninja mode

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom