"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I didn't realise that Clio actually has a pretty respectable hag rack until she took off her jacket.

As for Vtubing Mount Rushmore... Ironmouse, Melody, Froot, Gunrun

Mount Rushmore
  • built on land that wasn't theirs
  • focus on a single country
  • 1st president, fancy freedom paper, abolishing slavery, administrative work

Vtubing Mount Rushmore
  • uses a medium that wasn't theirs
  • focus on a single corp
  • Founder, talent freedom, unchaining vermintide, some administrative work

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
twitter-Zed-Gawr-name-Zedd-twitter-id-1741332756968223133-media-Name-GCp06-Hi-WEAAENFA.gif
:sanasmile:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Want something deep and profound to read, but you're tired of Dostoevsky and Dickens? How about a Himemiya Rie x Sonic fanfic on Ao3 that Hime has retweeted?

Oh, and someone has artwork for the newly-released fanfic too. Here you all go:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
BOY DID I FUCKING CALLED IT :NOWWELAUGH:
I told you niggas head jew was always gonna jew it. Sucks for the girls but I said it before, run for the hills now if you don't mind your future new overlords.
Also I hope selen didn't try to hang herself or something because her shit parents. She's a nice girl and deserces good things.
For those who said about the new phase jps I think one of the is a manager. Can't post the pic on mobile but search @phasecece and I think it matches one of them.
Your collective autism is a nice timewaster, keep it up. :kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Want something deep and profound to read, but you're tired of Dostoevsky and Dickens? How about a Himemiya Rie x Sonic fanfic on Ao3 that Hime has retweeted?

Oh, and someone has artwork for the newly-released fanfic too. Here you all go:

This cursed shit was already in the degen thread, no need to bring it out on main street
I told you niggas head jew was always gonna jew it. Sucks for the girls but I said it before, run for the hills now if you don't mind your future new overlords.
Also I hope selen didn't try to hang herself or something because her shit parents. She's a nice girl and deserces good things.
For those who said about the new phase jps I think one of the is a manager. Can't post the pic on mobile but search @phasecece and I think it matches one of them.
Phase Clips when?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This cursed shit was already in the degen thread, no need to bring it out on main street

Phase Clips when?
They are busy farming the pippa mald from today. They will get to it eventually :whatastory:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1704002643637.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fish is playin Old School Runescape today

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Phase Clips when?
Still butthurt you didn't get featured that one time :smugpipi:
I want to but I don't think I can squeeze it out anytime soon, work has me by the balls. I can always call you people Yamanbas once in a while but making PCW is a bit more time consuming and it's either fun autism or a paycheck, can't have both. Will try to save the data sets if I remember to MAYBE get them out someday :magnicope:
Back to lurking, I just had to post because you Yamanbas called me crazy about head jew. Happy new year faggots.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Hark! The Lemon Woman is trying to steal some your last few minutes of this year

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Disgusting... :marinewhat:

>shenpai
oh..oh no...I had hoped it would be a long time until I again see the "fujo in denial" that claims "it's not fetishization if it's a good dynamic with a healthy relationship"

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Disgusting... :marinewhat:

> shenpai
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Watch Onolumi play W3 and struggle to pronounce names in it

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
A reminder it's now been 72 hours since Selen has gone dark

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Standard psych hold is 72 hours, should probably hear something soon. Unless they determined she was still a danger to herself or others.

So either:
1. She's dead and they don't know what to do or say.
2. She pulled a vesperg and went to the forest.
3. She is actually in the hospital for completely unrelated and coincidental reasons.
:BijouBijou:

Or she is interviewing at Holo/Vshojo as we speak and planning her new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom