"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Before ending the stream today isa chatted for a few minutes and had the brilliant idea for her merch(if she ever does one) based on a shitty meme she just saw:
Screenshot-2023-12-31-09-50-43-68.png

This fucking dork :ironmousekek:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I mean her great granddad has fought in WW2, That is evidence enough
Technically isn't her great grandad an American who cucked the Nazi innocent drafted Austrian.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Guys we gotta protect her pig. There are thieves about

Edit:
:holohag: streaming until the new year

Learn about prions with Sena

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Well Lap's team lost but at least she had fun
View attachment 60733
Final K/D/A :)

Not bad for a beginner.decent KDA (especially for Vel'Koz who tends to be the junglers free lunch) highest damage decent gold for what i assume is a short game.
Yeah that's definitely all on aatrox who fucking goes 0/7 on the world ender on blue side

Then again it's against yone so I guess either the guy is good at him or he just hit powerspike before 0/10
The Aatrox is actually contributing though look at Karma's numbers more deaths less damage (Karma is a damage dealer support is not an excuse) and still 4 kills which means they were probably stealing kills not as big of an impact as before on the game (older versions) but still a scummy thing to be doing.

I suspect Aatrox was just over extending and missing abilities given their damage score though they were not throwing entirely.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson once again does the Obama meme putting Coco on the mt Rushmore of vtubing alongside Haachama, Mousey, and Kizuna Ai

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Is this a jab on their expired eggs? Anyway,
:holohag::hololove:

Koragi is debutting her low-poly 3D model with some soulful karaoke (sorry for posting it a bit late)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Kson once again does the Obama meme putting Coco on the mt Rushmore of vtubing alongside Haachama, Mousey, and Kizuna Ai

She got 25% correct. Kizuna AI deserves a place on the mountain.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Step aside Depresed Yamanbafaggot @The Nousagi the biggest Kson fellator will always be Kson Herself

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Elira's orisong is finally here!

She's also doing an afterparty.

I don't speak Nip but christ this is wonderful.

Relevant art from god's strongest Elira artist.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I saw this on leddit too but didn't wanna sperg out about it without prompt. Honestly my choice would be Kizuna (for starting vtubing as we know it), Tsukino Mito (transition to live2d), Coco (Face of the 2020 boom) and begrudgingly ironmouse (as the face of EN vtubing, I would've used Gura if she wasn't a fucking failure at being the face of anything)
Hachaama is totally out of place there imo, no offense to any chammers fans but she isn't even the most remarkable talent in her gen (that's fubuki) and nowhere near the top in hololive, generally seems like an odd choice. And really, if you're making vtuber Mt. Rushmore then just use the 4 kings, nobody is going to try to argue that choice.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Some suffering streams right now.

Shioriha Ruri playing Ghosts and Goblins Ressurection.

She played yesterday as well, acted like a mesugaki, and chat commented "you're better at sounding like a mesugaki than playing"

Ishigami Nozomi will try to finish Super Mario Bros 3 (currently in World 6) and will not move on to the new year unless she clears the game.

Considering all the streams I linked, she will most likely stay in 2023 for some more time. Here's a JP clip from her previous attempt. You don't need to know Japanese to understand despair honestly.

Suou Patra continuing FF4 at 1PM JST.

Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria released a trailer of her third single yesterday.

She will also have an announcement stream at 4PM JST and a NY countdown stream (just like everyone else) at 11PM JST.

VSpo's Tosaki Mimi successfully tricking both Kaga sisters.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hachaama is totally out of place there imo, no offense to any chammers fans but she isn't even the most remarkable talent in her gen (that's fubuki) and nowhere near the top in hololive, generally seems like an odd choice. And really, if you're making vtuber Mt. Rushmore then just use the 4 kings, nobody is going to try to argue that choice.

tbf it's her personal list so Haachama being there is understandable considering afaik it's because of her that she took interest in Holo.

View attachment 60748

what the fuck is that thumbnail

images.jpeg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
tbf it's her personal list so Haachama being there is understandable considering afaik it's because of her that she took interest in Holo.

View attachment 60749
If Okayu survive we know Marine impregnated her like she did with Pekora, the signs were there

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I saw this on leddit too but didn't wanna sperg out about it without prompt. Honestly my choice would be Kizuna (for starting vtubing as we know it), Tsukino Mito (transition to live2d), Coco (Face of the 2020 boom) and begrudgingly ironmouse (as the face of EN vtubing, I would've used Gura if she wasn't a fucking failure at being the face of anything)
Im not a Murican but doesnt Mt Rushmore cointain 2 founding fathers of the country?
That already gets out of the question a lot of vtubers because there are few that you could consider the founders of modern vtubing(like the 4 kings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom