"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is premiering her cover of Ride on Shooting Star from FLCL soon

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
According to /vt/ the best chain is Fubuki/Mads Mikkelsen/Elizabeth/Chamberlain/Hitler.
Of course anyone who has ever collabed with Fubuki can be chained like this. That includes Coco (as Kson), Mori, and Kiara who have all done fan meetups at cons.
In other words, you the reader of this post could be 7 degrees from the Hitler handshake
That's a lot of unnecessary work to prove an Austrian might have some kind of connection to Nazis, tbh.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Well Lap's team lost but at least she had fun
View attachment 60733
Final K/D/A :)

Yeah that's definitely all on aatrox who fucking goes 0/7 on the world ender on blue side

Then again it's against yone so I guess either the guy is good at him or he just hit powerspike before 0/10

Anime Fan

Phase Connect released day 6 of their 12 days of Christmas thing. Looks like the secret project Shiina's been working on was some live 2d chibi models for gen 1.
Also one interesting thing to note is that on the bottom of the page it thanks Shiina and some mystery person. Wonder if it's one of the new jps Sakana talked about during that interview he did with Airi.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

That's a lot of unnecessary work to prove an Austrian might have some kind of connection to Nazis, tbh.
I mean her great granddad has fought in WW2, That is evidence enough

soap suds

Elira's orisong is finally here!

She's also doing an afterparty.

Joint_Inflammation

putrid casual

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Damn, just a few days late to find the perfect wrapping paper for destructive presents

Bijou version also available

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Elira's orisong is finally here!

She's also doing an afterparty.

Man, this is so good, really fits her and the MV is beautiful. It really was worth the wait.
:sanasmile:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Eri has been doing a karaoke for an hour.

Mono DJ about to start.

soap suds

That was great. It fit Elira's vibe perfectly.
Agreed. It was bright, bouncy, and up beat. The music video was good too. Pikl driving made me laugh a little and the little animation quirks like her little dance near the end were cute.
Man, this is so good, really fits her and the MV is beautiful. It really was worth the wait.
:sanasmile:
It really was worth the delay! To be honest, I was a little sad when the original date for the song drop was pushed back, it was originally supposed to drop at the end of October, but it was well worth the wait. She likes to say that her singing isn't that great and that she's a bit self-conscious of her voice, but I think it's wonderful and this song really highlights it. I will say I wanted to hear some of her lower register since she's one of the few EN girls who can sing in that tone, but the brighter sound fits the vibe more so I can't really complain.

Anime Fan

Looks like Shiina still has more work to do for other projects.

archive

Last edited:

Bronze

Also one interesting thing to note is that on the bottom of the page it thanks Shiina and some mystery person. Wonder if it's one of the new jps Sakana talked about during that interview he did with Airi.

Ok it is actually impressive, now i get why she's cooking with that much effort. And maybe she's still cooking who knows
E:I clicked post and saw the tweet lol. Good luck to her.

I believe its a talent. Should have written the name though. Especially if they plan to introduce them months later. We could at least appreciate the work they did openly. Mai got its name written under Runie's song, whoever she is, so this also would work. I hope they wont forget to clarify it when she appears later.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Speaking of the incoming JP Gen for Phase, there's 3 people in the background of the Onsen art that don't really look like anyone else (two dark tomboy haircuts, one with long cyan hair). Maybe that is them, similarly as to how Gen 3 was teased in the Halloween art this year.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She lives alone so she was worried about what would happen if she collapsed outta nowhere. She also has her cat to think about. So she made a LINE chat with Marine and Noel (they all live in the same apartment building) and will talk there every day to let them know that she's fine. It's basically an "Is Lamy Alive" chat.
I'm a little less worried about her knowing this. Marine seems pretty responsible. I just hope Lamy takes it easy and actually gets the rest she needs and doesn't rush things because she wants to get back to streaming sooner.

Top Bottom