"I'm magging now!"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Bronze

Saya's playing modded terraria E:her pc crashed E2:Its fine now

Tenma will sing in an hour

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Honestly I saw this exact same explanation with Henya + being ESL on the Mel clip.... is subaru actually JSL? Is she secretly a chink cosplay as a japanese :cursedbae:

If only there's an image that would neatly sum it up. Oh wait there's one. Some corrections:
- Bijou got found to having a boyfriend by having bad opsec on FF14 (fun fact you will get temp banned for mentioning it by a certain /vt/ janny, I got hit twice)
- Shiori clawed back and her unicorn defense force say "what she actually meant is she wont be collabing with anyone you guys read it wrong dont ask her why she doesnt collab with Japanese members".
- Tbh don't know what's going on with Calli being #2
jle8suowfo6c1.png

Note that someone who spams (ASMR) membership stream alot might have their numbers higher. (but I only know of Polka). Bijou and FWMC are the ones I know of doing membership every week.

I hate how all of you explainers missing the obvious fucking point. Vel'koz is a tentacle monster and a lot of e-girls like him because they want to get tentacle raped
:yubi:
Edit: clip tax

I wonder if gifting memberships have become more popular than Superchats. I know when they were beta testing it, some of the members weren't fans of it, which I completely understand. Some really do view their members as a close-knit group and are rather open to them. So I can see how having randoms being given memberships and having access to that stuff feels weird.

That being said though, I feel it's still incredibly popular. Watame's chat often gets bombarded with gift memberships, often more than Superchats.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I got a lot female friend when I was in Highschool and College and have never been in a relationship with all of them. I don't know if I'm ugly or a dumbass.
My brother in Christ we live in a version of the simulation where Chris mother fucking Chan has had someone willing to spend time with him. I don't think ugliness is your problem, up your rizz game, stick out that gyatt.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I got a lot female friend when I was in Highschool and College and have never been in a relationship with all of them. I don't know if I'm ugly or a dumbass.
At least 2 of those friends wanted to fuck you and you were just too stupid to pick up on it, but it's not your fault, women hate being direct then get pissed when you don't pick up on it.
I wonder if gifting memberships have become more popular than Superchats. I know when they were beta testing it, some of the members weren't fans of it, which I completely understand. Some really do view their members as a close-knit group and are rather open to them. So I can see how having randoms being given memberships and having access to that stuff feels weird.

That being said though, I feel it's still incredibly popular. Watame's chat often gets bombarded with gift memberships, often more than Superchats.
It's not more or less popular, it actually can throw off your earnings if you're a number autist. JP in particular just aren't huge on membership/paywall stuff unless they can really offer something for it. Supachats are still the best. You just have some vtube enjoyers that love to gift on their oshi's channel. Membership cuts are a lot more straight forward than supa/ad revenue though.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The bald man may not have a vtuber agency yet but at least he has a vtuber daughter that remember him

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Christmas break is over so Serie A is back as well as Kokuyou Lira's watchalong, this week Milan vs Sassuolo.

The ASMR snake Yumie Tsuchinoko reading the latest story from EN Blue Archive.

Iroha released a cover a few hours ago.

Yorumi Rena and the recently graduated Aiba Uiha as well.

Here's one from MaiR and Riot Music's Matsunaga Iori, No Game No Life's OP.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Saya's playing modded terraria E:her pc crashed E2:Its fine now

Don't have an exact list but i recognize the TF2 one Fargo's Ore Excavator Calamity (i think) there are a few others tho which i am questioning.

Surprised no Magic Storage.Wonder if this is a one off thing would love to see Thorium Starlight River and or Stars Above just to name a few.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lottie's last stream of the year.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Alright, who got suspended

This made me think... has there ever been a suspension in Phase? I can't recall any.

If any would have done something to call for it, it'd be Pippa, Lia, or Tenma, but... I've got no recollection of any happening.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The bald man may not have a vtuber agency yet but at least he has a vtuber daughter that remember him

Gotta love how assmongoloid has to pretend to hate le animans because of his normie zoomer audience, but the dude can't help but be embarrassed when this cute nip girl starts interacting with him and he plays holocure like a motherfucker.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I remember when I was browsing /vt/ to troll, a lot of them were keeping notes of who was gifting memberships and how they hated those people

The goblin king has groomed a nip chuuba without every saying a word to her. All he did was pop her stream up while he was streaming and that was it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

UberSoldat

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Probably late but not-lulu did some routine practice for a studio song, goin back to her roots.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This made me think... has there ever been a suspension in Phase? I can't recall any.

If any would have done something to call for it, it'd be Pippa, Lia, or Tenma, but... I've got no recollection of any happening.
No suspensions that we're aware of. The worst that has happened is that a few Phase talents might have been made to shill coffee, and even now, Fishman has seemingly changed his tactic to bribing talents to sell coffee instead - he got a signed Watame print for Pippa in exchange for a coffee shill stream, for example.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hina's going to be tiering the Phase Connect talents as ice-cream flavors in forty-five minutes:

This is the sort of deep psychological analysis I want from my vtuber streams.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
he got a signed Watame print for Pippa in exchange for a coffee shill stream, for example.
This man really is the best-worst medium corpo CEO in the business huh lmao.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Fucking finally, holo could do this for like 1.5 years already and indies even longer. I was starting to think they would never add this and i would have to watch Enna awkwardly put assets over her model forever
Welp, my excitement for this got dampened really fast. As it turns out, they are limited to pin one single asset at the same time on to their model. Wtf, Niji? Is your app so shit that it can't handle more than that? Or is that some arbitrary limitation? For comparison, Sana was able to pin 9 assets at the same time in her graduation stream almost 1.5 years ago. I don't know if the holo app has a limit, but if it has, it is a lot higher.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Alright, who got suspended

Panko.

At least 2 of those friends wanted to fuck you and you were just too stupid to pick up on it, but it's not your fault, women hate being direct then get pissed when you don't pick up on it.
It's even worse when you realize this years after you finished high school and you aren't even in the same landmass anymore, so you can't even look for her and apologize for being a dense retard.

No I'm not powerleveling shut up:faunacry:

Ojou art stream, pls watch! :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom