"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly I saw this exact same explanation with Henya + being ESL on the Mel clip.... is subaru actually JSL? Is she secretly a chink cosplay as a japanese :cursedbae:

If only there's an image that would neatly sum it up. Oh wait there's one. Some corrections:
- Bijou got found to having a boyfriend by having bad opsec on FF14 (fun fact you will get temp banned for mentioning it by a certain /vt/ janny, I got hit twice)
- Shiori clawed back and her unicorn defense force say "what she actually meant is she wont be collabing with anyone you guys read it wrong dont ask her why she doesnt collab with Japanese members".
- Tbh don't know what's going on with Calli being #2
jle8suowfo6c1.png

Note that someone who spams (ASMR) membership stream alot might have their numbers higher. (but I only know of Polka). Bijou and FWMC are the ones I know of doing membership every week.

I hate how all of you explainers missing the obvious fucking point. Vel'koz is a tentacle monster and a lot of e-girls like him because they want to get tentacle raped
:yubi:
Edit: clip tax

Jesus that graph offers a lot of insight
-Bettel is still the powerhouse of StarsEN and he's mogging a lot of the girls too. Guess office lady money is lush and broken boys sell well
-Hakka is #2 of StarsEN, showing the relevance of a potential ES branch
-Vesper stopped streaming months ago and he's still equal to Axel, Mio, Gamma, Zeta, and Reine
-Despite nuking her unicorns from orbit, Fauna is still above the rest of her gen and is still in the upper tiers of most superchat'd in the company
-Fuwamoco is a huge sensation
-The only ID on the list are Zeta and Reine, who are at the bottom

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shion Wakayama its the VA of Mithra
Thats why the voice sounded familiar

Negzana

-Bettel is still the powerhouse of StarsEN and he's mogging a lot of the girls too. Guess office lady money is lush and broken boys sell well
-Vesper stopped streaming months ago and he's still equal to Axel, Mio, Gamma, Zeta, and Reine
-Despite nuking her unicorns from orbit, Fauna is still above the rest of her gen and is still in the upper tiers of most superchat'd in the company
That list doesn't make much sense for superchats when it comes to ID

ID Superchats.PNG

Going by this, the more indo focused a vtuber is the less SCs they get (makes sense, Indos are poor). Kaela will probably surpass Ollie by the time of her anniversary, and I wouldn't be surprised if Reine surpasses Ollie at one point, but Zeta being higher than others Indos doesn't sound right.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 60719

Going by this, the more indo focused a vtuber is the less SCs they get (makes sense, Indos are poor). Kaela will probably surpass Ollie by the time of her anniversary, and I wouldn't be surprised if Reine surpasses Ollie at one point, but Zeta being higher than others Indos doesn't sound right.
Yeah, I was super surprised to see Zeta at the top while Ollie and Kaela aren't even on the list. Some definite fuckery. Don't IDs also receive donations through streamelements or maybe I'm remembering wrong?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah, I was super surprised to see Zeta at the top while Ollie and Kaela aren't even on the list. Some definite fuckery. Don't IDs also receive donations through streamelements or maybe I'm remembering wrong?
Some of them have Streamelements, yes, and they all have Sociabuzz, an Indo stand-in for it.

Zeta streams mostly in English without any obvious accent, is very good in collabs, and has a 3rd gen buff perhaps. She also had at least one Korean whale some time ago. I haven't been watching her closely recently.

Edit: While Zeta will collab with males, she likes playing a yandere secret agent with cursed thoughts. There's definitely a market for that.

Last edited:

PekoWick

View attachment 60719

Are you showing the total SC for ID? Because the other list is a year end list for SC from playboard.

Koros Apogee

Delutaya streaming her final singing stream of the year.

frz

I've heard this song so many times that I can almost sing it, and it's probably the only Indonesian song I can sing:shiinastare:
Not Oh Asmara? That song lyrics super simple and I love that song.
Moona's rendition of Backseat is amazing. Always felt it was a great song, just Ela isn't a singer.
Link where mate, preferably catbox

View attachment 60719

Edit: I decided to dm and clarified with the dude. Kaela/Ollie was indeed missing due to how he filter shit. Honestly dont understand his ESL but take a read.
"Since like every hololive channel she's marked as being in Japan, she would normally appear on the Japan chart (like Zeta for example, who is on the graph), but she didn't show up there. I normally check only the Japan chart for this sort of thing, since with a restricted number of entries that I can view it's obviously better to look at the chart that filters out many unrelated channels"
Zeta farmed Japanese hard this year, her 3D debut was fully japanese.
Update: Kaela: $156,984, Zeta: $55,500, Ollie, $47,856

I honestly don't understand what the problem is here. If a person from Malaysia(or any other 3rd world country) does a good job and ask for less money, that's great, isn't it?
if you uh want to understand read the full comment chain
Tl;dr Mona had woman moment about not being able to afford MVs, say only EN & JP can do it > people linked her MVs > I pointed out it's made by people who'd ask for less money.
I do not recall whether she was woman moment about not being able to make more or about not being able to make high quality one. It's just one of the passing clips I saw long ago. Now that I think of it it might even be reine, the only part I'm sure about is the JP&EN thing, unreliable memory so you can just ignore whatever I said and think of it as me spouting bullshit.

Last edited:

Negzana

Not Oh Asmara? That song lyrics super simple

Link where mate, preferably catbox

Got it from the nerds at r/holostats, go ask why they excluded kaela, but she got $156,984 and is #94 of all youtubers
Going below top 200 requires money and im not paying it
Looking at just the stuffs I can get for FREE, on the video page and I added all the money listed, I got $130,066 dollars for kaela, $25,585 for ollie, $26,346 for Ollie, (final figure ended at 150k for Kaela & 56K for ollie, do not know where they add these missing 20k from)
Also this list is 2023 only
It happened live on kaela's stream. There might be a vod for it eventually

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Online accompaniment can never surpass the performance of a live band.:inahungryl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Liz from KMNZ is graduating.

Looks like Lita is staying but her activities will resume early summer 2024.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
First clip:
La+ is Velkoz ability power carry with amumu support. Amumu used his first skill, a hookshot that stuns the target and moves Amumu to them. After hitting the hook on enemy champion, amumu uses ulti, which is a second and a half area of effect stun, allowing La+ press her own ulti, which is a death laser that does continuous damage, and grab a pretty easy doublekill.
Second clip:
La+ is still Velkoz. Yone uses his ulti on her, which stuns her and deals damage. Enemy new champion i dont remember name of gets on La+ and then ultis her away, basically trolling Yone, allowing Velkoz to cast his death ray. Then Karma, being the negress she is, steals a doublekill from La+.
Briar her E is a Sonic Scream that you channel for a time (gaining damage reduction and healing while you do so) before knocking everything it hit's away. anything that collides with terrain during this push will take extra damage and be stunned.

The important thing about it though Briar is an Uncontrollable Champion after using her W but her E allows her to end it early. I suspect what happened was they were trying to end the W early and either thought the push would be enough to land a stun via wall collision or that it would kill velkoz outright.

Karma is a whore though your right about that.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The solution to the penis flashing in your stream its putting a mosaic over it here like Fubuki did
Sadly the video still got restricted

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
already mentioned in the previous comment but both video features a lot of noname freelance SEA animators, who are also likely to be their friends to cut down costs

High Tide
Illustration : Furaisen (Malaysian)
Animate: Furaisen, Shino_Kitsune (Malaysian)

Perisai Jitu
Animation Director by Furaisen (malaysian)
Compositing by Rumskii (indonesian), RareItem27 (indonesian)
3DCG by lemonadeworks69 (Indonesian)
Layout Animator by Magho (This one actually lives in Japan, has an actually impressive anime portfolio, primarily tweets in English, nationality unknown, possibly Japanese, i dont know what the fuck is "layout animation" though)
Inkbetweener by Shino Kitsune (Malaysian), Niqusu (Malaysian)
I honestly don't understand what the problem is here. If a person from Malaysia(or any other 3rd world country) does a good job and ask for less money, that's great, isn't it?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yeah, while I dislike Fauna, she at least has holding power so I can see it.

Limkin

I don't think there was a lot of unicorns to nuke to start with. She is pretty clear about certain content being RP and not how she actually feels, which is not what they are after. She also streams a lot and a funny dork (and a massive mommy issues magnet)

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't think there was a lot of unicorns to nuke to start with. She is pretty clear about certain content being RP and not how she actually feels, which is not what they are after. She also streams a lot and a funny dork (and a massive mommy issues magnet)
The whole thing about Eddie also significantly reduced the amount of unicorns she had at the start.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Yura Rikudou talks about her Japan trip!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom