"Your pants don't coexist with animals?"Hizaki Gamma

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bella singing the night away as she's still recovering from the coof

And heres riko playing class of 09

DanishCookies

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sweep your broom, Hexa.
Honestly, as long as they are improving, it's fine. Noel fucking sucked at singing and she still sucks but at least she can hold a tune. Ame was a mess and on stage she is adorable. Fauna also kinda sucks at singing but she killed it in the concert. They all have practiced and compared to early on, they have improved greatly. The whole idol thing is overblown and even if they suck at singing and dancing if they can atleast just act cute, people will eat it up.
For a few days a year, they really are idols, every last one of them. Remember, Hololive is an idol company. Then forget it tomorrow.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Total Wife Death due to influenza, she won't be appearing the new years stream thing (she will appear in the 3d concert itself because it's pre-recorded).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sweep your broom, Hexa.
Hexa hasn't got a broom to sweep, Hexa has a broom because Lia actually wants to read her messages.

Relevant:

Hexa actually made a few very minor appearances in Lia's cruise stream today, including calling out Lia for having a spreadsheet for viewers.

I'd love to see a Hexa and Lia collab stream. I think those two would bounce really well off eachother. Apparently Hexa is already DMing Lia.

Bronze

I'd love to see a Hexa and Lia collab stream. I think those two would bounce really well off eachother. Apparently Hexa is already DMing Lia.
it will be about FNAF and they both thirst over Freddy Fazzbear for like an hour and half. It will definitely be content :smugpipi:

Peo haven't reached 40k yet, but is thankful and had fun during the stream. You'll be there soon, dont worry. :sanasmile:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hexa hasn't got a broom to sweep, Hexa has a broom because Lia actually wants to read her messages.

Relevant:

Hexa actually made a few very minor appearances in Lia's cruise stream today, including calling out Lia for having a spreadsheet for viewers.

Hexa not content to groom the gaycord decides to groom phaseconnect.

Respect.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rare Anon karaoke stream in a bit

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Liliana Vampaia is having a 3D model showcase in 2 and a half hours from now.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica sings and play the ukulele

Onolumi playing La-Mulana

New Miori's cover (she is really like that game)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Koto's Karaoke to celebrate 300k.

Rosemi's new outfit on January 4th.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa chan is streaming with Deejay again today. Having it a bit rough, but root for her nonetheless!

Negzana

Relevant:

Hexa and Lia would be fun. I still don't know who this Hexa chick is but I'd love to see her Collab Dizzy in a stream where they call out whores.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
What is this then???

Also not the only animated PV from her, but to be fair it's not exactly fully animated a la marine so there's that too

New Miori's cover (she is really like that game)
sponsored cover since bluepooch approached her to cover the song (same with her rereregulus cover), though she did enjoyed the game a lot judging from all the streams she had so far

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also not the only animated PV from her, but to be fair it's not exactly fully animated a la marine so there's that too

sponsored cover since bluepooch approached her to cover the song (same with her rereregulus cover), though she did enjoyed the game a lot judging from all the streams she had so far

yeah she really enjoys the game and is having a lot of fun looking at mioclones in the en currently(jessica being one of them which is the EP she just covered) which is quite nice for a player like me

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I just noticed that in her Huniepop stream today, Panko pronounced daiquiri as "Die-kiri".
It's a Spanish word. And in Spanish and Italian (as well as in Russian, German, French, Japanese and many other languages), it's pronounced just like Panko said. :mikothumbsl:

Bronze

frz

already mentioned in the previous comment but both video features a lot of noname freelance SEA animators, who are also likely to be their friends to cut down costs

High Tide
Illustration : Furaisen (Malaysian)
Animate: Furaisen, Shino_Kitsune (Malaysian)

Perisai Jitu
Animation Director by Furaisen (malaysian)
Compositing by Rumskii (indonesian), RareItem27 (indonesian)
3DCG by lemonadeworks69 (Indonesian)
Layout Animator by Magho (This one actually lives in Japan, has an actually impressive anime portfolio, primarily tweets in English, nationality unknown, possibly Japanese, i dont know what the fuck is "layout animation" though)
Inkbetweener by Shino Kitsune (Malaysian), Niqusu (Malaysian)

Last edited:

Negzana

Moona's rendition of Backseat is amazing. Always felt it was a great song, just Ela isn't a singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom