"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Am i the only one who thinks Shiori seems less menhera than Vesper?

I know she gets on the similae tangents and keeps joking about being bonked but a part of me doesnt take that at face value too much

Shiori seems a bit more dedicated to being in Holo unlike Vesper too
She knows she made it to the big stage after all these years. She won't do anything to fuck it up, even if that means being very careful with who she collabs with. People thought she would collab with males because she did in the past but she has not performed many collabs compared to others.

Lia late at night... Interesting

Hexa in the chat!
1703916449630.png

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Can you imagine grabbing Gura by her big fat tail and swinging her around like Bowser in Super Mario 64?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Am i the only one who thinks Shiori seems less menhera than Vesper?

I know she gets on the similae tangents and keeps joking about being bonked but a part of me doesnt take that at face value too much

Shiori seems a bit more dedicated to being in Holo unlike Vesper too
I agree for the most part, she seems way more grounded. My thing is I just have trouble seeing Shiori on stage performing at the next Connect the World or 5th/6th fes concerts. I know Holo managed to get Ane stage ready, but Shiori is an og, has done plenty of karaoke streams and still can't sing for shit. We'll see her dancing skills when she gets 3d and hopefully Holo staff can find the right concert songs for Shiori.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

I agree for the most part, she seems way more grounded. My thing is I just have trouble seeing Shiori on stage performing at the next Connect the World or 5th/6th fes concerts. I know Holo managed to get Ane stage ready, but Shiori is an og, has done plenty of karaoke streams and still can't sing for shit. We'll see her dancing skills when she gets 3d.

There are songs out there custom built for people who can't sing and Ame has performed a couple of them in concert before. As long as her dance routine is interesting and the song is "low level" enough, I think Shiori can manage on passion and practice

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa made a new short to remind you that this boat has pipes

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

Question did this ever got elaborated further on or did we just take this random anon's word on it for some stupid reason

I mean if Hades isn't Hylo I feel bad that we just all are assuming she is and all the bitch baggage that comes with it
I feel like Hylo's normal voice is similar to Hades. And since nobody corrected it i assumed everyone thinks she's her.

]

Filian's doing something with small creators.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I agree for the most part, she seems way more grounded. My thing is I just have trouble seeing Shiori on stage performing at the next Connect the World or 5th/6th fes concerts. I know Holo managed to get Ane stage ready, but Shiori is an og, has done plenty of karaoke streams and still can't sing for shit. We'll see her dancing skills when she gets 3d and hopefully Holo staff can find the right concert songs for Shiori.
Noel exists, you know. And her dancing is, if anything, worse than her singing.

Being an idol is all about the journey. Noel's journey just so happens to proceed very slowly and with plenty of breaks, and if Shiori falls into the same category, who cares?

Besides, I don't think karaoke is all that meaningful for stage performance. Suisei's karaokes are noticeably not the greatest by a long shot. Still great stage performance. This isn't to say that Shiori is going to blow everyone away on stage. But it's going to be good enough for Holo, and she did demonstrate musical skills in her PL (piano, a cover).

That's already considerably beyond what Vesper and Magni demonstrated. Hell, it's beyond what Ame and Ina had. It's more than Biboo had.

Honestly, between her cover, her routine piano shorts, and equally routine piano twitter spaces, I'd argue that Shiori's one of the more musically inclined ENs.

Just... singing isn't her speciality.

DanishCookies

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Meemaws getting more parasocial by the day

Archive

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Can you imagine grabbing Gura by her big fat tail and swinging her around like Bowser in Super Mario 64?

So Long Gay Gura.
Noel exists, you know. And her dancing is, if anything, worse than her singing.

Being an idol is all about the journey. Noel's journey just so happens to proceed very slowly and with plenty of breaks, and if Shiori falls into the same category, who cares?

Besides, I don't think karaoke is all that meaningful for stage performance. Suisei's karaokes are noticeably not the greatest by a long shot. Still great stage performance. This isn't to say that Shiori is going to blow everyone away on stage. But it's going to be good enough for Holo, and she did demonstrate musical skills in her PL (piano, a cover).

That's already considerably beyond what Vesper and Magni demonstrated. Hell, it's beyond what Ame and Ina had. It's more than Biboo had.

Honestly, between her cover, her routine piano shorts, and equally routine piano twitter spaces, I'd argue that Shiori's one of the more musically inclined ENs.

Just... singing isn't her speciality.
I'm still unclear on why people put so much weight on the "idol" part when its petty clear most of them are ok with being glorified streamers with some perks. Even if were talking about hololive the "idol" part for most EN talents is optional.

What are the Odds Shiori get's up on that stage breathes in and starts reciting the bee movie script from memory.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Fish is live. She got her coat stolen and the cops have done dick about it

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Meemaws getting more parasocial by the day

She's on vacation?

So Long Gay Gura.

I'm still unclear on why people put so much weight on the "idol" part when its petty clear most of them are ok with being glorified streamers with some perks. Even if were talking about hololive the "idol" part for most EN talents is optional.

What are the Odds Shiori get's up on that stage breathes in and starts reciting the bee movie script from memory.
Honestly, as long as they are improving, it's fine. Noel fucking sucked at singing and she still sucks but at least she can hold a tune. Ame was a mess and on stage she is adorable. Fauna also kinda sucks at singing but she killed it in the concert. They all have practiced and compared to early on, they have improved greatly. The whole idol thing is overblown and even if they suck at singing and dancing if they can atleast just act cute, people will eat it up.

Edit: Forgot to post this earlier

fortnitesmasherX

She knows she made it to the big stage after all these years. She won't do anything to fuck it up, even if that means being very careful with who she collabs with. People thought she would collab with males because she did in the past but she has not performed many collabs compared to others.
I find this to be really sad. I hate how much it's stigmatized for them to collab with guys. I hope this is something that changes eventually.

Bronze

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
First of all, any updates on Selen? :(

Secondly, how long have membership only shorts been a thing? This is my first time seeing one...

image.png

This one is from Mori. (Yes i know the thumbnail is Kronii) You need to be a member to see it.

image.png

Mama mia!
wolf-drool.gif

Rescheduled to today, 4PM Eastern.

:medsmoremeds: Meds go! :medsmoremeds:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I feel like Hylo's normal voice is similar to Hades. And since nobody corrected it i assumed everyone thinks she's her.

]

Fuck

Welp yeah those voices sound the same
Damn I liked her as Hades why do most talented entertainers have to be pieces of shit

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's on vacation?
She has deadline approaching for some PC art so she hasn't streamed in 6 days to hopefully sleep enough and not make herself sick.

Remi streaming at an extra late hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom