"Why do they all look black?!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
As long as you don't mind ponying up the trait points the downside to having cyberware on a mage (specifically adepts) is the optimal play. some of the essence costs are unequal and as long as your autistic enough to run the numbers (or google it) it's actually better to have some cyberware like for example I think the implant that gives you extra "turns" (Adrenaline pump????) is cheaper then the spell. I think Wired Reflexes was the same? been a while since i looked at the books so i could be misremembering but i know there were a handful. Keep in mind this is from one of the more sensible books that seems to have had playtesting done.

Catalyst seriously just sell ff your properties to people who can use them better stick to battletech which is much more simple to balance

Since i'm here might as well shill Lancer it's good play it commit warcrimes by breaking the known laws of the universe.
The problem with that is that Catalyst doesn't own these IPs anymore. In the early Oughts, FASA folded and liquidated themselves in an orderly collapse while selling their IPs piece-meal so different people own different parts of their franchises. Microsoft own Shadowrun and the term Mechwarrior while Battletech is owned by Topps which is owened by Tornante, Michael Eisner's IP rights company.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Advent is the first true HoloEN wave, Myth was an experiment, Irys was a dumb idea they never put the necessary work into, Council was created by omegafaggot and mishandled (also would always be overshadowed by myth). Advent has more freedom and debuted in a Holo that is more confident with their overseas branches, not a holo that just became 10 times bigger, an industry leader, and is imploding on the weekly due to tons of growing pains.
My hypothesis is that Holo EN3 debuted with talents who are fully aware of and capable of handling the heavy JP corporate workload and idol stuff requirements. I suspect the earlier gens had some of talents who didn't know and just want to stream and have fun, prob why they're always missing or sick.

The Advent girls have now seen other corpos, large and small, indies, and everything else between and still chose HL. The doggo twins are of course former minor idols, Holo is prob a light workload for them. Titty raven is a former minor funimation voice actress and the indie, she's done corpo stuff before. Shiori is of course an og vtuber, I'm still surprised she's in Holo but workload-wise she's done similar before. I am worried about her idol stuff, hope she doesn't pull a Vesper.. Biboo is the unknown but she seems like a grinder, I'm not worried.

The third gen theory of being the golden gen seems to be promising.. so far.
Edit: I forgot to add that Holo being more restrictive on talent freedoms and game perms is also well known, anyone joining now shouldn't be shocked.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
everything biboo does is cute, therefore she is already an idol

Kalion

:)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Am i the only one who thinks Shiori seems less menhera than Vesper?

I know she gets on the similae tangents and keeps joking about being bonked but a part of me doesnt take that at face value too much
Shiori seems a bit more dedicated to being in Holo unlike Vesper too

Last edited:

Negzana

I know she gets on the similae tangents and keeps joking about being bonked but a part of me doesnt take that at face value too much

She's yab but not menhera. She is like Lia but paradoxically both less menhera and more unhinged. I could be wrong, just going by how she acts as Shiori. If she managed to maintain the Moe handle for 4 years without any major controversy she can't be too menhera.

everything biboo does is cute, therefore she is already an idol
Don't. You. Dare.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Negzana

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
At the very least, they provided us with their email and it appears to be a University from Malaysia. Looks like someone who is actually genuine.
...Wait, Remi actually was accepted into a university, that didn't involve clowns?!

GBavExmaoAEgiGY.jpeg

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Okay, groom the hamster. Just stay away from the rock.

I just like watching the energetic latinx hampter, so should everyone else, really, she's good content

...does kaela know you cheated on her with shiori?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

To me it just seems like she has looked into so much stuff that she kind of gets turbo nervous excited and can't control herself talking about it.

Vesper on the other hand? He DID a lot of the
turbo unhinged stuff and it was almost like he has to hold himself back when he talks about it.

In theory they could cross paths in what they talk about but they are coming from completely different directions.

Shiori would have read about a hobo sleeping on a MacDonalds and would go into a rant about what that kind of person would be like. Vesper IS that hobo who slept on a MacDonalds but is cagey about everything that led up to that point.

Negzana

I just like watching the energetic latinx hampter, so should everyone else, really, she's good content

...does kaela know you cheated on her with shiori?
I tried listening to a Shiori twitter space the other day and she said something that filtered me so hard I forget what that I just x'd out

Kaela1.png
Kaela2.png
GothKaela.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

They are just scared of her power levels. If they embrace the Shiorin ways they will never want to go back and it scares them. Saying she will graduate is just their way of coping for not having the balls to dance with the goth queen herself.

fortnitesmasherX

Bae: I know what my answer is, but I wanna ask you guys, do you believe friendship between a man and woman can exist without having any form of romantic feelings?
Bae's chat: 99% yes

This is the first time I've felt sorry for nearly 5600 pitiful sad sacks, all at the same time.
What was Bae's answer?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Bae: I know what my answer is, but I wanna ask you guys, do you believe friendship between a man and woman can exist without having any form of romantic feelings?
I've heard this joke before, yeah it's possible but at least one has to be unfuckably ugly, or gay. I was pretty good friends with a chunky dyke back in the day, no sexual tension at all. We'd go to the mall and oogle got chicks, fun times.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

USS IOWA

This is the first time I've felt sorry for nearly 5600 pitiful sad sacks, all at the same time.
I got a lot female friend when I was in Highschool and College and have never been in a relationship with all of them. I don't know if I'm ugly or a dumbass.

Stunned But Dumb

Lia late at night... Interesting

Rie uploaded a compilation of her greatest Ls
I got a lot female friend when I was in Highschool and College and have never been in a relationship with all of them. I don't know if I'm ugly or a dumbass.
Harem anime protagonist vibes

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom