"I'm die. Thank you fow-evah"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Post Rin status

She dont care tho? She just likes tarkov slavic aesthetic and pretty good at games. Non shoot games streams still make numbers and people like sleepy for her personality first and the games she plays second.

Also for better example of pigeonholing and avoiding it, jerma and ster, where you watched jerma cause he wacky, you watched ster cause tf2
The issue is though, especially on Twitch where people tend to hop from game to game to find new people to watch, is that she risks having to rely on the same core group of people. Sure her personality may be what makes people stay, but it won't get people to come and staying with a dead game won't replenish any lost viewers that everyone faces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The issue is though, especially on Twitch where people tend to hop from game to game to find new people to watch, is that she risks having to rely on the same core group of people.
Which she sidestepped thanks to becoming the part of small to medium indie sphere, attracting fans of vtubers and not just tarkov heads. So really that isnt a problem

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Anime Fan

Runie's going to be filling out more of her anime tierlist tonight.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

A bit late, but Mouse's Lethal Company charity tournament is ongoing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Now that Phase is starting to get bigger, I wonder if Fishman will try to get some game collabs.
Pippa and her audience would probably push any game hard. The problem is getting a game that Pippa likes enough that she is willing to play more than once and for it to be one of those collaborative games where the players can form a guild up and grief or fuck others up.

it would help if said switch didin't involve an entirly different platform
Yup. While Randon was originally streaming on Twitch, a good chunk of Vesper's audience failed to move over from Youtube once he switched back to Twitch.

600-800 live isn't bad. There's definitely a hololive buff, though.
He did get a fairly big buff and he doesn't have to split the earnings. Pretty sure he didnt get more than 200-300 CCV before Holo. It was a solid fanbase but not that big.

I imagine she's just broadening her horizons. It's a dedicated niche that got her off the ground, but it's a bit intense, and anyone would get tired of it after a while. However, she is playing with fire as while people understand broadening their horizons, if that part of her fan base feels betrayed, all hell could break loss as the /k/ bros are some of the last board members I would like to be on the bad side of. We all know what happened to Froot after that debacle, and I can't imagine Rye has a clean reputation, though not as bad as Froot ( I Hope).
I don't know how the Idol contract works but I would say that more than angering the /k/ crowd, the playing with fire part might come from any contractual issues that might come from streaming under another account and earning money on the side without giving her corpo a cut.

Lap Gaming :BijouBijou:
Also there are a lot of MOBAfriends in the Asylum TYA for your explanations :D

Not bad. I wonder how much experience she has had with the game (its fucking league so i doubt it was 0 and she was just playing dumb when picking champs)

Ironlung btfo? What happened to her? No subathon?
Probably. Won one too many awards and is taking a break. Talking about ironlung she mentioned that she would get her sister a PNG "model" and stream with her one of these days. If her sister enjoys it she might commission a full model (let's be honest she will just commission the model anyways).

oh she knows

Wonder what would have been the possibility of her to record a voice clip as Coco and for Fuwamoco to play it on stream. However, I guess that doing that is a huge no-no because the bugmen might start harassing the Twins because they dared to show the dragon's face.

Runie's going to be filling out more of her anime tierlist tonight.

Didn't Runie have some basic shonenshit taste?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In about half an hour, Brazilian woman Abi from V4Mirai plans to expose her family to the incest game. Why? Who fucking knows!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Pippa and her audience would probably push any game hard. The problem is getting a game that Pippa likes enough that she is willing to play more than once and for it to be one of those collaborative games where the players can form a guild up and grief or fuck others up.

Yup. While Randon was originally streaming on Twitch, a good chunk of Vesper's audience failed to move over from Youtube once he switched back to Twitch.

He did get a fairly big buff and he doesn't have to split the earnings. Pretty sure he didnt get more than 200-300 CCV before Holo. It was a solid fanbase but not that big.

I don't know how the Idol contract works but I would say that more than angering the /k/ crowd, the playing with fire part might come from any contractual issues that might come from streaming under another account and earning money on the side without giving her corpo a cut.

Not bad. I wonder how much experience she has had with the game (its fucking league so i doubt it was 0 and she was just playing dumb when picking champs)

Probably. Won one too many awards and is taking a break. Talking about ironlung she mentioned that she would get her sister a PNG "model" and stream with her one of these days. If her sister enjoys it she might commission a full model (let's be honest she will just commission the model anyways).

Wonder what would have been the possibility of her to record a voice clip as Coco and for Fuwamoco to play it on stream. However, I guess that doing that is a huge no-no because the bugmen might start harassing the Twins because they dared to show the dragon's face.

Didn't Runie have some basic shonenshit taste?
Its the game she choosed to play when she doesnt want to Valorant
At first she played with that dude that screams and spins and then she picked that purple thing because it looks cool and bought a skin for it

These where the scrims and practice so she has a coach to tell her how to play and combo

:D

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Someone recorded a bit of that Tumblr stream of Flayon and Rin

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi cleared the original FF8 and is now back to Disc 3 for side quests at 10AM JST.

I don't think she has Eden so probably that will be one of the targets. She also cleared FF7's sidequests before moving to the next FF game.

Suou Patra finished FF3 last night and will start FF4 at 3PM JST.

Will probably be jealous of Cecil/Rosa.

Kanata playing Needy Streamer Overdose with Polka and AZKi at 9PM JST.

Not sure how this will work but yandere AZKi is always welcome.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha being cute and playing a horror game on Christmas Eve

Had to ask Kaminari Qpi for emotional support.

Furen talking about her experience in Nijifes.

Also from the zatsudan section in the two hours of Furen laughing clip there's a bit of her banter with chat regarding boyfriend.

"What if I say I actually just got a boyfriend?" The one she thought most funny was "Everytime you stream I'll ask 'Have you broken up yet?'"

Some romance movie hating from VSpo's Nekota Tsuna and VEE's Syusetsu Kohaku.

Kalion

:)

A

Okayu wanted to clear the Special World of Super Mario Wonder with Korone on stream later today, however she found out that unlocking all of Wonder's Special stages can take some time due to the requirements on finding them.
So Korone grinded it out and got a save ready for them to play on with everything unlocked.
Okayu had a back-up idea of racing through stages and it seems they still might have the race anyhow.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Zeli does a lot of cute tweets. This one is her stream cancellation announcement.
Zeli-Cute.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Suou Patra finished FF3 last night and will start FF4 at 3PM JST.

Will probably be jealous of Cecil/Rosa.

Been looking forward to this. FF4 is still my favorite FF by far and one of my favorite games of all time. Left a big impact on me when I played it as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom