"what delicious feces this is, and it's actually"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The only time I'll tolerate hearing about a vtuber's (or any online personality's) relationship is if it's at least several years old (and even then, it should only be mentioned occasionally). Otherwise it just makes me think "how awkward is this going to be if/when they break up?".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Tubedude

I recognize all but "gooner" and "denpa."
Denpa is a term to describe someone who feels disconnected from reality/dissociated from people. I've mostly seen it used to describe the perspective characters of some VN's.

We all know what happened to Froot after that debacle, and I can't imagine Rye has a clean reputation, though not as bad as Froot ( I Hope).
That Froot got away with the worst of it for years with few caring until down the line it gets brought up again because of her constant vague posting?

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I recognize all but "gooner" and "denpa."
Wasn't gooner mentioned in the thread yesterday? I seem to remember a linked YouTube video or maybe embed video in a twitter post. The context was someone using it with out knowing what it meant and only recently finding out what it was. Maybe a phase girl, can remember exactly and its annoying me.

Edit:
that was busujima bibi the drow vtuber tako first shilled here which would then be watched by multiple inmates and proc
Thank you, found it.
bibi makes a horrifying discovery

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Thing I'm curious about is if she still has interest in firearms and military, or if those are gone for good. Would like it if she'd state if such things will still be apart of her streams but just no longer the focus, or if she's dropped them entirely.
I imagine she's just broadening her horizons. It's a dedicated niche that got her off the ground, but it's a bit intense, and anyone would get tired of it after a while. However, she is playing with fire as while people understand broadening their horizons, if that part of her fan base feels betrayed, all hell could break loss as the /k/ bros are some of the last board members I would like to be on the bad side of. We all know what happened to Froot after that debacle, and I can't imagine Rye has a clean reputation, though not as bad as Froot ( I Hope).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

Wasn't gooner mentioned in the thread yesterday? I seem to remember a linked YouTube video or maybe embed video in a twitter post. The context was someone using it with out knowing what it meant and only recently finding out what it was. Maybe a phase girl, can remember exactly and its annoying me.
that was busujima bibi the drow vtuber tako first shilled here which would then be watched by multiple inmates and proc

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa saw it :sanasmile:

1000131777.jpg

Awoogers

this gave me a fucking laugh because even as a meme damn thats fucking delusional
and stupid :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

diethylether

bird molecule
hololives and very talented backflips

Awoogers

i fucking love chuunibyou with all my heart and i love mariya for making this reference :sanasmile:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Suisei talking about how she saw cat tail butt plugs as a child and thought that was what all cosplayers with tails use.

I don't know if Subaru is actually oblivious or just playing dumb to mess with Suisei and Okayu, but it's funny either way.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

individuals are the most difficult, because most streamers have to change audiences every three months on average.

This is as far as streamers can go, as live VTB is a pretty expose-consuming industry.The audience that can watch live for a long time will always be a minority of a minority,

I predicted when I observed bilibili VTB in 2021 that if a VTB wanted to be famous, she would have to live continuously for at least two years from then on。
But in fact, 99% of bilibili VTBS fail, in addition to the loss of money and popularity, the most disappointing is that as the industry becomes mature, The streamers found that VTBS gradually become ordinary jobs like airport ground handling.

So the most important thing about VTB is to stay interested and survive(At least two years), and a little creativity.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Suisei talking about how she saw cat tail butt plugs as a child and thought that was what all cosplayers with tails use.

I don't know if Subaru is actually oblivious or just playing dumb to mess with Suisei and Okayu, but it's funny either way.

Oh, she's 100% playing it up. Sausage legends is the same, her pretending to be oblivious (but she did slip up once, acknowledging the implications).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Avie please make a standee of Prototype Roca so I can pay for it and then die before it ships :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Considering her lack of internet knowledge pre-Holo, her reactions to some conversations with Okayu before and stuff like the meatspin incident, I'm willing to believe she was genuinely confused. She even asked for a link at the end of the clip. She's also said several times before that she doesn't really get lewd art on her feed.

That said I'm surprised this stream didn't get more clips. Suisei becomes the most degen with this group specifically and it's great.

Oh, she's 100% playing it up. Sausage legends is the same, her pretending to be oblivious (but she did slip up once, acknowledging the implications).
She doesn't pretend to be oblivious in SL though (at least not anymore), she knows full well about the dick joke implications. She'll just jokingly chastise chat or laugh it off whenever it comes up.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Considering her lack of internet knowledge pre-Holo, her reactions to some conversations with Okayu before and stuff like the meatspin incident, I'm willing to believe she was genuinely confused.
She was in Hololive for the entirety of Kiryu Coco's career, there's no way on earth she doesn't know what a butt plug is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom