"I was also told by S2 talents that Nophi was not allowed to speak Tagalog, because'SEA is not attractive' and it would tank her engagement during debut. This comment made me feel conflicted"Metorial Lotos

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
pippa is back not with another debut but with a collab

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Now that Phase is starting to get bigger, I wonder if Fishman will try to get some game collabs.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pretty much. Either they snap up a ton of resources to try to pad their portfolio, they fail at the business and fall apart, or even worse they manage to succeed in their amassing of resources and stabilize to begin forming a monopoly and everyone else suffers for it. Since if one entity controls all of something with no competition, why would they ever seek to actually improve for the better afterwards? They're the only source, either you buy their product or you get nothing and they can more or less set whatever price point or quality standard by then. We already have more than enough of a problem with consumer complacency and general consumer ignorance allowing companies in all kinds of sectors to get away with screwing over the public with cost-saving bullshit and this is when you have options to choose from. Imagine how bad it could get if you didn't?
On one hand Monopolies bad on the other Embracer trying to be one got a shit ton of good games sequels. Also they bought up Nordic whom I liked for reasons before embracer.

Then again they also own Aspyr (Ass Vampire ) who seems to only exist to make shitty ports of otherwise good games.
Not-Mysta and Not-Yugo on the same team huh

Also kinda cursed to have Froot "Everyone makes mistakes" Apricot and Henya together
I wonder why this keeps happening? second or third time to my knowlage they teamed these two up.
hahahaha, oh hell no. Yuri was basically a mini-Rushia with her menhera. There's no way they'd take on the Real Thing.
she graduated twice now and depending on who you ask Kson is the only reason she got the second go around.

Shes radioactive any company that takes her is desperate or will not exist longer then a week.
Gonna be honest even though she never streamed I thought she'd remain in Vshojo and be similar to Hime Hajime. Did anyone put her in the 2023 deadpool? If so, congratulations on your last second victory
Rushia seems to think she actually can make it as a working professional idol so no surprise she chooses to quit rather then coast. The issue is shes glowing harder then a CIA plant on top of her temper and seeming refusal to compromise her demands and her trigger happy use of legal threats.

Shes all but done talent or no I refuse to believe her rep for being difficult (to put it mildly) is not killing any prospects she has.
Genuinely annoyed. War in the Pocket is great and I was excited to see her reaction. Changing it 5 minutes before the stream starts is pretty WTF, too. Whatever this Drifters anime is, it looks painfully generic, too...
it's Kouta Hirano aka the madman behind Hellsing Drifters is great
it's deathbattle civ 4 but with elves and magic and also hitler built the roman empire.
An isekai with historical figures made by Hellsing's author, i watched it when it launched at the time, nothing special just alright, if you liked Hellsing.
yeah the anime stops right before the main concept of the story starts. (Civ 4 but with Elves and magic death battle) so outside of the encounter with joan of arc Hirano's usual mad antics don't get to be on full display.
That SC I posted earlier was from a Unicorn. Her biggest oiler. There is another dude that is a moderate paypig of hers named HanTako that is an active Stars anti and does it all on main.
Don't we have a post on him in the known schizos thread or is this a different one?

That "researcher" works for Brave Group???? Or Miguel????
good night everyone except for me: because today my two biggest fears became a reality

Lap loves this purple creature because of his funny attacks: is this thing even strong?

that's Vel'Koz one of the void champions very fragile but lots of damage and control to make up for dying to a breeze. landing abilities mark enemies if they get three marks velkoz hits them for true damage until it wears off (with the mark reapplying every time they take damage from velkoz) considering all it's abilties can hit many targets and his ultimate lasting long enough to apply 3 on it's own. HE is scary good at wiping out a whole team on his own Velkoz can also just decide to kill a champion E-W>R kills most champions with ease even the tanky ones assuming the E hit's the W follow up will hit twice and then R will deal true damage from hit 1

Make up your mind, woman. That being said, that's a really good idea for another outfit.

just go Cyberpunk Witch it's not that far fetched Hackers/Riggers/Netrunners are the mages of the cyber distopia of your choice.
I think the switch from corpo to indy has worked out exactly once, for Yugo. Everyone else saw a drop in viewership.

Revenue sharing, merchandise and management make the calculation more difficult, of course, but in terms of raw viewership, there's practically always a massive drop. Randon/Vesper, too, dropped from > 1 k live viewers (Youtube, Holostars) to averaging just over 200 (Twitch, Indy).

For people who have already built themselves up as indies (e.g. Shylily, Filian), there is little to no point in going corpo, but these people are rare, and I can't help but notice that Filian and Shylily are both social butterflies that network like crazy. Not an option for someone more introverted, for whom this scary networking thing could be taken care of by going corporate.
it would help if said switch didin't involve an entirly different platform

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
just go Cyberpunk Witch it's not that far fetched Hackers/Riggers/Netrunners are the mages of the cyber distopia of your choice.

Shadowrun is cyberpunk with actual magic.

Bronze

Hina's monetized and will celebrate in 10 min

Ember will play personality game in 35 min

Guess I'll stop here with streams I put a lot. It's Muyu's day off anyway, although im more concerned about her now that i dont know what she's doing :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Now that Phase is starting to get bigger, I wonder if Fishman will try to get some game collabs.
Fishman hear me out: competitive Dreidel Gatcha game with anime wifus!
You know who your poster girl is!

Do it before Avie does! :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Randon/Vesper, too, dropped from > 1 k live viewers (Youtube, Holostars) to averaging just over 200 (Twitch, Indy).
How many does he typically get on YouTube? Randon simulcasts.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

diethylether

bird molecule
I have a phone screenshot of the twitter notification, it's better than literally nothing I guess View attachment 60662
oh shit stinkneet is Muyu? I missed that, I did read a few tweets before she more or less nuked her twitter behind priv some weeks ago. Tragic story, lost just about everyone she ever cared about and extended family being vultures. genuinely fucked up

I think if you're Vtubing as a character/persona then less personal information is better. If you're more a woman using an avatar then it's still a problematic thing to share relationship info: what if you fight or break up? Do you want chat to keep making fun comments or spamming emotes about your funny BF during a time like that? Do you want to have to get into that and ask them to stop or explain why BF won't be brought up again? At the least, unless your relationships are going to be a big part of you content and appeal, it's better to just leave them out.

If you are a normal female Vtuber, your relationships are NOT going to be an appeal. You choose an avatar that is attractive to men, you use a cute voice that men like, your audience is mostly men so why share things that are unattractive to men? You know men often lose interest in women who are in relationships. You know many men instinctively won't spend money on a woman in a relationship. Sure there could be female centric Vtubers who talk about their woman's life, including relationships, for content, but that's not the normal female vtubers we have now and would be going after another audience.

As for just informing viewers you have a relationship to get rid of unicorns..... I don't think most Vtubers actually want to do that. Nobody wants to say "I want all the viewers and donos! All of them!" but for many smaller Vtubers.... they wan't it. Likewise many Vtubers doing GFE don't want to call themselves GFE, they're just trying to be appealing and competitive and that's how it ends up. So if big CCV Vtubers (who will be less effected) start normalizing relationship info, it hurts smaller ones by making the perception that this info should be shared.

TLDR: Small Vtuber-keep Mouth Shut take all the money, Big Vtuber- Piss of the Unicorns if you want, they'll dump you and anti you eventually anyways.
Clip Tax!:menhera: Remi gets a couple fun submissions to her Christmas Meal review!

I agree that trying to normalize relationships for vtubers would likely be against their interests. I'd say that at least half of the viewership of vtubers (if not more) is compromised of lonely dudes who either gave up or are too inadequate to pursue a relationship in real life and use vtubers to plug the hole in their heart. Even if the streamer is not doing any GFE. I don't think you only watch vtubers, no other streamers and don't have some issue involving women in your life.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Live! AsaMoco Live News, 12/29

• Starting soon scene includes the animation of Mococo shaking the alarm clock
  • BGM is the same (for the main part of the show, no Okite!)
  • Meme and real news
  • Expert F (shadowy silhouette)
  • Addressing a rrat
  • Language class
  • Recorded skits
  • Drugs, Powdered Pero
  • Chat reading
  • Happy 4th Anniversary

Spotted this in the comments: someone has been counting how many times Fuwamoco has said "bau bau":

Link

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
"It's super exciting. In fact, it's super duper exciting!"
WDSMBT?

View attachment 60675

Thank you for making my job easier
huhaeh.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I wonder why this keeps happening? second or third time to my knowlage they teamed these two up.

I'm gonna guess that either Vshojo or Froot herself knows how controversial her reputation is and falsely believe its due mostly to the hogwarts stuff, and knowing that Pikamee was bullied for the same thing just before her graduation, either management or Froot is requesting to be paired with Henya in order to try amd blunt that particular scandal.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sooner or later, she's going to get a sponsorship with the Japanese Ministry of Education or the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum or something like that.

It's basically an inevitability at this point.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I forget how many studios they had at their peak but they're down to 12 now.
It's way more than that, it's just those are the studios that are directly below them, as a lot of those studios have subsidiary studios. For example, Saber Interactive (Evil Dead game) is a studio owned by Embracer but they have subsidiaries like 4A (Metro Games), Aspyr (billions of ported games), New World Interactive (Insurgency games), and Tripwire Interactive (Killing Floor games). Embracer also owns Plaion, who has subsidiaries like Warhorse Studios (Kingdom Come Deliverance) and Flying Wild Hog (Shadow Warrior games).

Plaion also owns Deep Silver who also owns Dambuster Studios (Dead Island 2). Their subsidiaries have subsidiaries that have subsidiaries. This shit is a matryoshka doll of game studios.
I'm just wondering why Rie would agree with the idea of not telling her audience if she ever had a boyfriend, is all.
So she doesn't feel jealous over her lack of affection.
On one hand Monopolies bad on the other Embracer trying to be one got a shit ton of good games sequels. Also they bought up Nordic whom I liked for reasons before embracer.
Embracer didn't buy up Nordic, they always owned Nordic. Nordic was originally called Nordic Games, which was also the same name as their publisher, Nordic Games Licensing. They eventually gained the THQ trademark so they both became THQ Nordic, with the subsidiary becoming THQ Nordic GmbH and the parent company becoming THQ Nordic AB. They eventually renamed the parent company to Embracer Group to avoid confusion with the subsidiary company's name and to clarify that it was a holding company. Embracer didn't just suddenly appear out of thin air, they've been around for a while.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Thing I'm curious about is if she still has interest in firearms and military, or if those are gone for good. Would like it if she'd state if such things will still be apart of her streams but just no longer the focus, or if she's dropped them entirely.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ant Hime playing Fortnite (with her "special" avatar)

Top Bottom