"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The lad @Autisticus can finally rejoice. He's been saying this was gonna happen for like the whole year.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I mean, is anyone shocked? She never seemed enthusiastic at all for that role beyond the first month or so.
I feel like we've assumed she'd graduate for half a year or more, not totally surprising, but still sort of surprising.

Sven

Mousey is hosting a lethal company charity tournament tomorrow. Mainly twitch normies but i might look at Geega's team with Lando haruka and IPN.

Only viewpoint of much interest would be Henya and she's in with Zen & Froot. No thanks, I'll live without caring about this massive collab then

It is definitely rat material, but I imagine the first tweet is too vague to comment on as the Corpo seen is a shitshow more often than not. However, the lawyer could be a comment on an upcoming contract deal. I can't imagine Phase made some major legal error, and despite complaints, I don't think Nano is both dumb enough and liquid enough to go on a lolsuit arc with the Fishman. My rat is that she got picked up by a corp or record label and hired a lawyer to review the contract.
After watching enough Kirsche there really isn't much you can rrat on with her just talking to her lawyer, getting one's input is kind of useful as an indie even for benign enough shit like a contract to send to artists so you can make merch to sell of art you commission. Can be dozens of reasons that make way more sense then her doing something really stupid.

niggaphil

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

God damn, but but her mike neko activities earn more money than the Vhoeshow. I guessed there is no way to continue the Vhoeshow activity anymore. The Kson's dream to expand Vhoeshow in Japan is sunk :smugselen:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

People have been expecting this since July since it was obvious they couldn't support her well due to the language barrier.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Phase Invaders: Miguel Gato is now a non-zero percent possibility

2024 is shaping up to be an absolutely terrifying year already, please look forward to it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

I love how short the statement is compared to the usual wall of text notices. Just further emphasises that nobody involved really gives a shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

2024 is shaping up to be an absolutely terrifying year already, please look forward to it

my brain unfortunately continues to think after pressing "post"

what if she was part of the rumored Phase JP branch

imagine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Rushia cut from Vhoshow.

Anyone wanna make a bet on if she will shoah her nazuna model in exchange for her mikeneko shit

She is keeping everything but for the first time i think a corpo vtuber will keep going with her OG even when she got full rights with the corpo kit

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
December claims another one boys.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Dizzy has been covering the Michael Cat news for the last 15 minutes

Bug Eater

God damn, but but her mike neko activities earn more money than the Vhoeshow. I guessed there is no way to continue the Vhoeshow activity anymore. The Kson's dream to expand Vhoeshow in Japan is sunk :smugselen:
It is kinda hard to see how they intend to grow the branch considering they rely on sloppy seconds, Mirai Akari ended up with Sony Music and Uto joined the same place as Mikeneko. I guess Delu would have a chance to get in now that Nazuna is gone, but she seems happy doing her own thing (same goes for all the ex-Niji JP graduates).

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Anyone wanna make a bet on if she will shoah her nazuna model in exchange for her mikeneko shit

She is keeping everything but for the first time i think a corpo vtuber will keep going with her OG even when she got full rights with the corpo kit
Wouldn't be surprised if she shows it off on rare streams but other than that I don't think she really cares about keeping it alive. Nazuna did nothing to help VShojo, neither did the company but the biggest issue is the language barrier and not having many she could work with in the company. Henya worked out because she knows English as well as Japanese. Did Henya even get to collab with Nazuna by the way? My memory is garbage.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Mikeneko is just cuter then Nazuna, no reason to use Nazuna.
:menhera:Oh clip Tax time! Remi has a lot of funny moments reviewing Doremu Christmas meals

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

hahahaha, oh hell no. Yuri was basically a mini-Rushia with her menhera. There's no way they'd take on the Real Thing.

Top Bottom