"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Tbf I have never associated pissdrinking with homosexuality.... do you have something to tell us @GIGACHUD
:shiinastare:
Fuck off, you're not the target of that post. Go find someone else to talk to.

Didn't see this one coming.

JEWS and Japs combining their power... This wouldn't have happened if Hitler won. Sadge.

2023-12-28-dafawfa.png

Archive
Edit:
2023-12-28-dafwfawe.png

2023-12-28dafawfw.png
So this must be one of the reasons why the Idol girls are PL posting as of late. They know their job isn't secure now that a Jap company known for being autistic on rules and perms are now part of the company. This'll be an interesting 2024 for them.

roktofferson

Punt Niji into the sun.
Drop kick Selen's parents into a blackhole.
How the fuck do you even spend 30k on a car you bat munching fagaloon buy used
:gurastress:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine if in 2024 they get completely acquired by Brave

:whatastory:
Probably not directly (though I'd take such a deal if I was Aviel). But Phase, Tsunderia and Prism Project did a similar deal for a Minecraft server two years ago.

And we all know what happened to Tsunderia.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Neo Porte with two major news. First is 3D models for their 1st gen.

The other is their 5th gen announcement.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene releasing a MV at 8PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri will be reading Blue Archive Momotalks at 8PM JST.

Ako's will be interesting.

Pochi-sensei releasing a cover at 10PM JST.

Also at 10PM JST Lisa Makoh hosting a Party Animal stream with fellow Re:AcT and Re:AcT gaming members.

Lisa Makoh, Usuwa Suu, and Yumekawa Kanau will be at the Re:AcT live event on Saturday as well.

Choco-sensei explained why she decided not to enter the Mario Kart tournament when cooking with Lui for Ryushen.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨

It couldn't be that bad right? Sony acquired Prism some years ago and it proved to be crucial to their survival so I don't think anything bad's gonna happen if this transforms into acquisition especially if it works in similar fashion to how they got vspo which allowed old vspo management to retain creative rights to how vspo operates

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Robin Williams comes to mind. But yeah that shit sucks.
There's a difference. Robin had a degenerative disease that was robbing him of his life.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

It's possible. Maybe Brave's not satisfied with the growth of V4Mirai so far and this is testing the waters of doing a complete buyout of Idol in order to instantly get themselves a solid foothold in the EN market. Might not be a bad deal for either company.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Cyon doing a zatsu before going through steam sales

Limkin

"Under supervision" combined with losing access to her phone feels like a mental health intervention. This is not always an attempted an hero. Given the circumstances a breakdown would be my best guess.
Maybe not unhero, but took the sleeping pills because she couldn't sleep from all the bullshit, parents knew she is stressed, went to check on her and she wasn't responding, so they took her to ER. And doctors being doctors decided it's safer to keep her in. Also it would be an absolutely horrid PR if I am wrong and she did try to off herself. "Your members quit en masse" kind of disaster
On possible related note is this news why Elira cancelled today? Maybe the dragon sisters are closer than we think it's possible she found out about Selen's condition and it fucked her up
Close or not close but she has been kind of an "older sister" to a lot of other members behind the scenes, just trying to help out and be there for them to talk to. Given she heavily implied she convinced Nina to finally leave the company, getting this sort of news would fuck her up for sure
In other words, if Selen dies, it wasn't my fault.
Maybe we should hook you up to an IV drip with drugs and zapping machine when something happens just to make sure it doesn't escalate
She'll take a hit from not being able to stream with NijiEN members
Wouldn't matter in like 6 months, as there will be no NijiEN left. Also I was joking about Niji doing their best to pad out her "sad girl resume" for potential Phase applications but I guess I was right

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Towa and Okayu are remaking the teams for the Mario kart tournament, I don't know how many holos couldn't make it so I guess they had to redo it for some reason.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys, insane rrat that just came to me that has no evidence but I just thought it was a fun thought.

What if Tomer/Riro's exodus weren't related to each other but to Brave?

For instance what if Tomer got jew'd out, with the leverage of prior rumors of him and who was it again, Neo Sparkles? Like if a buyout is in the works, what is the classic in these types of deals? Negotiating all of the money to come your way and perhaps Tomer would have gotten a cut if he didn't think with his dick.

Now onto Riro, again if the Tomer thing is relates that could also work to axe both. But if its not related, what if Riro as essentially an invader maintained some creative or operational control in her contract that the other talents didn't have? When you have a buyout, especially from a Japanese corp you know that they want full control. What if the contract over Riro didn't guarantee full control and they saw an out with that Membership stream?

Likely none of this is true, but it's fun to speculate as shit like this HAS happened in other industries.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's possible. Maybe Brave's not satisfied with the growth of V4Mirai so far and this is testing the waters of doing a complete buyout of Idol in order to instantly get themselves a solid foothold in the EN market. Might not be a bad deal for either company.
There's something to be said for Brave doing essentially the same thing Aviel's doing, which is throwing money at problems.

Just an order of magnitude more money.

Guys, insane rrat that just came to me that has no evidence but I just thought it was a fun thought.

What if Tomer/Riro's exodus weren't related to each other but to Brave?

For instance what if Tomer got jew'd out, with the leverage of prior rumors of him and who was it again, Neo Sparkles? Like if a buyout is in the works, what is the classic in these types of deals? Negotiating all of the money to come your way and perhaps Tomer would have gotten a cut if he didn't think with his dick.

Now onto Riro, again if the Tomer thing is relates that could also work to axe both. But if its not related, what if Riro as essentially an invader maintained some creative or operational control in her contract that the other talents didn't have? When you have a buyout, especially from a Japanese corp you know that they want full control. What if the contract over Riro didn't guarantee full control and they saw an out with that Membership stream?

Likely none of this is true, but it's fun to speculate as shit like this HAS happened in other industries.
A buyout doesn't usually involve dropping your potential value by way of publishing your talents' probable prostitution activities.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Selens friend Ditto vague posting

Top Bottom