"I think I just accidentally lewded my dog"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Watame's 4th anniversary is tomorrow. As my second favorite Holo and first oshi, just have to say best sheep love.

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who else thinks this is a cover story for being on suspension?
I would think they wouldnt be so daft as to use something as serious as the hospital but at the same time this company is as transparent as a coke dealer's car windows so

Could go either way

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

It would be really funny if they told her to say something safe like "visiting family" for this suspension and instead she went with the worst possible sounding thing she could.

chihirogumi

I hope I'm wrong, but reading between the lines, I think she may have tried to an hero. "accident", "supervision", "access to phone" right after being told 15 grand and all her hard work was lit on fire.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Think of it this way, if it is a cover story, her having to use something that drastic as a cover is terrible.

If it isn't, then someone being in the hospital and us making it about "niji black company" is actually worse, I think. This isn't me saying you're awful or anything, but real life happens too, all the time. It doesn't hurt to be kind to people while shaming dumbass corpo decisions.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I would normally agree, were it anything other than hospitalization
We just heard about a vtuber org telling a talent to lie to her fans about breaking her spine. I don't think a generic hospitalization is that far out there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

RIKU STOP YOU CAN'T KILL THE LIVERS WITH YOUR PLAYBUTTON GOLD KATANA!!!!!!!!!!!!
1703728543478.png

pic stolen from /vt/

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
After everything I've read on nijisanji's suspension policies,
Selen, I hope you recover from your ""accident"" and you have your family by you at the ""hospital"".

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Don't know if anyone dropped the update to this but Lia got bit by a bug she was allergic to.

I was almost on the money.

Might have been an allergic reaction to something at Christmas dinner, epinephrine side effects can last as long as 6 hours or more.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Archive

That would be a terrible cover story.

"Under supervision" combined with losing access to her phone feels like a mental health intervention. This is not always an attempted an hero. Given the circumstances a breakdown would be my best guess.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Any Name You Wish

Um.... Not to make things worse, but you don't really lose 'access' to your phone if you're just in the hospital, especially if you're just 'under supervision'. This was most likely a breakdown.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Archive

I hope I'm wrong, but reading between the lines, I think she may have tried to an hero. "accident", "supervision", "access to phone" right after being told 15 grand and all her hard work was lit on fire.
I'm unfortunately having to agree with you here chihirogumi.

1) This 100% sounds like a corporate polite way to say that Selen might have attempted suicide and is under 24/7 watch.
2) The phrasing/word order in this tweet is clumsy and my gut instinct is that someone who is ESL wrote this, i.e. written by a manager and not Selen.

Nijibros, am I misremembering things, or hasn't Selen in the past talked about bouts with depression plaguing her?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

My brain got too used to ESL and i glossed over how much this tweet is

It really does not seem like she wrote it when she was either well or even if she wrote it in the first place

Jesus i hope she is doing fine

Any Name You Wish

I'm unfortunately having to agree with you here chihirogumi.

1) This 100% sounds like a corporate polite way to say that Selen might have attempted suicide and is under 24/7 watch.
2) The phrasing/word order in this tweet is clumsy and my gut instinct is that someone who is ESL wrote this, i.e. written by a manager and not Selen.

Nijibros, am I misremembering things, or hasn't Selen in the past talked about bouts with depression plaguing her?
I was about to edit my post with the same thing. I realized that afterwards. This reads like it was written by someone who ISN'T Selen. Which could mean either Selen attempted something... Or that management is trying to cover it up themselves.

EDIT: Nothing about this adds up actually. The tweet says that she got her phone back yesterday. Then why did she wait a full 24+ hours to put out a tweet if she was well enough to get it back? I don't think this was written by Selen at all.

Top Bottom