"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

I had a little vacation stealth suspension with my family so i wasnt able to catch up but i guess i didnt miss anything worthy aside from the Selen drama:

Njisanji fans are very sick

Le evil Holofan that actually worked in the project

why does he have to censor the word niji and holo lmao
also, nuff said
image.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
also, nuff said
image.png
Hardcore twitterfags censor certain terms to stop people from finding certain tweets when searching

USS IOWA

I had a little vacation stealth suspension with my family so i wasnt able to catch up but i guess i didnt miss anything worthy aside from the Selen drama:

How dare the fans of Hololive care more about the talents than we do. Don't they know Papa Riku has a plan, ALWAYS TRUST THE PLAN!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What Asimov laws? Vedal already gave 2 rules to Neuro:
  1. Listen to what Vedal tells you.
  2. Don't disappoint anyone.
And in the same stream where both went over the rules, Neuro had already found and circumvented the first rule (listening doesn't imply that you have to do it). :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Yeah, Vedal can barely get her to recite the rules, let alone follow them. Evil, Neuro's 'evil' twin probably follows and respects Vedal more than actual Neuro does. Evil is basically just a chuuni, like Laplus, while Neuro is legitimately cruel, but pretends not to be.

Gotta love how fans create their own boogiemans in the other side of their retarded little tribal wars.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

Nousagi discusses reincarnation

Yeah I'll take the Miko reacts.
:yagoocry:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
also, nuff said
image.png

216.8k tweets in 2 years.

Get a fucking job ni‎gger.

Tubedude

Bibi streaming some Mabinogi while having the sniffles.

niggaphil

Last two days, the Niji defense forces in Asia (including China and Japan) region are in full force in shitting Selen, blaming Selen was the one that did not follow Black company SOP to publish the song, and in the end causing the video to be privated.

Besides that, a lot of Selen's planned collaboration was not Black Company fault, it was Selen's fault for causing Management trouble due to all of the "Paper Works" that need to fill in, ended up Selen gave up in international collaboration, and it was not Black Company's responsibility or problems.

God Damn, What kind of cracks are those Nijisanji black company defense forces are smoking? They must be a bunch or retarded people that seething when Selen collaborating with their oshis :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
216.8k tweets in 2 years.

Get a fucking job ni‎gger.
That's an average of 19 tweets per hour assuming they sleep a full 8 hours every day. That's some mental illness right there

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's an average of 19 tweets per hour assuming they sleep a full 8 hours every day. That's some mental illness right there

If Elon wants to initiate a change to twitter that will actually be a benefit, every tweet past your fifth in a 48 hour period has a stacking 0.01% chance of permanently deleting your account and blacklisting your IP. If you're blacklisted and try to access the site, instead it returns you google map directions to the nearest bridge for your area.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Bae learned about a cover another chuuba did of her song "Drown". She spent five minutes in silence just listening to the whole thing and was smiling the whole time. She was so flattered.
:sanasmile:

The cover in question:

I'm glad that she's been doing so well this year and that you guys have been enjoying her. I honestly thought I was the only one who watched her here.

Her stream right now is basically just a zatsu talking about Bae reacting to the song and all the hard work she's put in this year.
Also heads up, she is either browsing here/homelands or she just vanity searches. She read off one of my posts about her verbatim on stream a while back.
Been catching up on some VODs from earlier in the week.
Skiddosaur did a collab with another dinotuber Honeysaur. Looks like someone from a "sketchy website" wrote an article on Skiddo.

Sounds familiar:smugpipi:

Hi, Skiddo, if you are reading this, I'm glad that you and the other dinotubers have been doing well this year. Keep on doing what you're doing. Also don't listen to people shittalking Pippa and Phase Connect in your chat, they're good girls that dindu nuffin!

EDIT: Wasn’t able to finish the stream until now but she was talking about us again. Based on what she said it seems she is lurking here and not the homeland. I don’t think she understands where we come from but I think she gets that we don’t mean to be malicious with our autistic attention to detail even if it makes her a bit uncomfortable.

This stream was pure Ponee-san energy. Wiped her save file, game crashes deleting siginificant progress, ear rape and more.

Forgot to post this when it came out but I absolutely love Skye's Christmas scuff.

Didn't get to wish you guys a Merry Chrstmas so here is a shitpost from Rimuurin to make up for it.
media%2FGCNAZ-DXQAAr2VU.jpg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last two days, the Niji defense forces in Asia (including China and Japan) region are in full force in shitting Selen, blaming Selen was the one that did not follow Black company SOP to publish the song, and in the end causing the video to be privated.
These company fans are the same that hate the liver when they leave Nijisanji

braindoko

Biscotti, Abi and Mono are having an unhinged zatsu as a new unit called Bad Ass Mothers

> they start talking about Spongeward ship
> Mono drew abstract art of Squidward fingering Bob's sponge holes

off to an amazing start

chihirogumi

Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Riku sent the assasins after her for disrespecting the honorabur management

On a serious note, jesus christ this has been a horrible time for her huh

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Man, i really hope this is just an excuse and she didnt do anything stupid after the news. Selen be carefull please.
Also
Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom