"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker

scn.png

Scuffed for a few minutes. Girl got blackout. Blame the storm.
scn.png

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

In an hour

I didn't often watch Mika but from what I have seen of her she's a really sweet girl. Hope she's able to reincarnate fast wether that's in HoloID or vshojo

Zapan1984

Kiara talking about her great grandma NTRing her great grandpa with an American.

tldw
Her great grandpa (then her great grandma's boyfriend) went to fight during a war (Kiara doesn't specify, but probably WWI) and was a POW for a few years, and during that time Americans came to the city where her great grandma lived. Her great grandma had her grandma with one of them. After the Americans left, her great grandpa came back and married her great grandma and adopted her grandma.

Huh the reverse happened in my family maybe.
There are two Stories: Either the Grandfather was a Soldier who died in the last few weeks of the War given my Parent was born December 1945.The other Stories goes my Grandma had something with a PoW who were held near her on a Farm for labour but unfortunaly to this day she wont budge on saying what is true.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
All this talk about not having any good MILF vtubers and you've all forgotten that Minna Vanilla exists. I'm supposed to be on a forum obsessed with Pippa and her orbiters but you've forgotten one of the OG FlaVR members.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Looks like no Selen for the Lethal Company collab.

niggaphil

Looks like no Selen for the Lethal Company collab.

Is Selen supposed to be in the Collab? If yes, that proved my speculation that she is going for "CHRISTMAS BREAK" :smugselen:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I didn't often watch Mika but from what I have seen of her she's a really sweet girl. Hope she's able to reincarnate fast wether that's in HoloID or vshojo
15 minutes into the stream and we see a video msg from Zeta and Ollie is the first totsu participant. Good vibes already.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
First some Mori (Member) news.

image.png

Botan is gonna do a PC building stream, in about 2 hours. You'll also get see inside a PCparts/electronic store with her. (Tsukumo) Sounds like she'll get a first peak at 14th Gen Intel CPU.

This is also today, in about 11 hours.

:SelenHAHAhere:

:medsmoremeds: Meds, meds meds. :medsmoremeds:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
15 minutes into the stream and we see a video msg from Zeta and Ollie is the first totsu participant. Good vibes already.
Then her stream fucking died
Screenshot_20231227_052318_YouTube.jpg
:whatastory:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Composted Sapling

Mika called Ollie "Senpai"

I'm on full cope right now :cursedbae:

In more serious terms, I will miss her interactions with all of the ID girls

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is Selen supposed to be in the Collab? If yes, that proved my speculation that she is going for "CHRISTMAS BREAK" :smugselen:
Just checked and yeppers, her schedule has the lethal company collab listed.

1703673444347.png

Dang am late.

UberSoldat

Can't blame her if it was her choice tbh

frz

Limkin

I will meet you all in one month after Selen is finally back from "Christmas break", and with a long ass list of how she was completely insufferable, impossible to deal with, leaked corporate info, laughed too many times, engage in inappropriate activities, her boobs are too big and seduced a manager, being put into her graduation notice

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, let's change autism topics: what do you think Idol Corp and Phase Connect would have to do to graduate from being small corpos to being medium corpos? Or are they medium corpos already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom