"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bae learned about a cover another chuuba did of her song "Drown". She spent five minutes in silence just listening to the whole thing and was smiling the whole time. She was so flattered.
:sanasmile:

The cover in question:

Skiddo is a good girl, I'm glad more people have been checking her out recently.

bothyourhouses

If there was so much money to be had in hiring middle aged women as vtubers then why does basically every company keep hiring women in their early to mid 20s?
They work for peanuts and don't read their contracts. Plus grooming as someone else mentioned.
If there were an actual grown-up professional vtubing company anywhere they would want to hire older performers, but there isn't (other than maybe Hololive, and they're stuck in the idol mentality where you're supposed to graduate to get married).

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Skiddo is a good girl, I'm glad more people have been checking her out recently.
Her dad happened to SC Bae earlier in the stream before the topic even came up about the cover:
foto-no-exif-81.jpg

Someone sent an SC about an hour after that and mentioned the cover. The Dino Dad guy then mentioned in chat she was his daughter, but Bae was not reading chat at the time.

Edit: Dude even has a 6th month sub badge. So the song hit him so much, he may have subbed after first hearing it.
foto-no-exif-82.jpg

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I seriously doubt this is true, at least for Western talents and audiences. If there was so much money to be had in hiring middle aged women as vtubers then why does basically every company keep hiring women in their early to mid 20s?

Basically, how many 30+ women do you know that would be into larping as an anime girl, playing video games, chatting to random strangers in chat and have an entertaining charisma to them, whilst also having a free enough schedule to do it 2-3 times a week? Bonus points if they're not whoring out at the same time. Out of everyone I know in the broad social network of weird motherfuckers I've amassed in my life, I know only one woman that would probably be a good streamer because of how natural a speaker and storyteller she is, but she's got no interest in streams or streaming because she's just never really cared for internet entertainment culture.

They certainly exist to some degree, but they're a rarity among the zoomers. As entertaining as Rinmama seems from my extremely limited sample size of one whole stream, she only works because she bounces off Lia. How would she be in isolation? Shrug. There could maybe be some cases where a stream parent is genuinely entertaining on their own, but I think that particular field of "parent of a vtuber that's fun to watch do their own thing" would be vanishingly small. Maybe in ~20 years from now when the current industry personalities all have their own adult children possibly getting into the business, presuming it doesn't entirely die before then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was just coming here to say she's my favorite of the new girls and now I find out she's a spic?

I do have Sandy Cat's powers, but instead of troons, I find :takoesl:
Not only is she Latina, but based on shit she said at the start of stream I suspect she might also be a :holohag: too

frz

I will fly to Niji's Landing on the back of Selen, make my way through the Riku Keep, and have Selen melt the Plaque Throne upon which Riku has sat for many years. I will then declare myself the prophet of Zaion and announce the return of Sayu the Sad as the rightful heir, and unprivate The Sacred video which began the conflict. I will distribute it across all 37x10^24 channels under Niji's black thumb so that all nijinegroes may enjoy her hard work equally

:NinaWave:

EDIT:

I'm backreading everyone's reaction to this stuff and Hff's post here reminded me of this image that BVM posted way back earlier this year, thought it fit considering the rrat about management controlling twitter
View attachment 60560
Now that I look at the picture. It seemed like management told people to say "Nijisanji <3" in discord, Nina couldnt give a fuck and just copy pasted it. Same as rosemi.
Bae learned about a cover another chuuba did of her song "Drown". She spent five minutes in silence just listening to the whole thing and was smiling the whole time. She was so flattered.
:sanasmile:

The cover in question:

Spoonfeed me bae's timestamp please muh lazy
i would be suprised if any other EN speaking hags would want to stream, it seems like most of the JP hags were people who were well connected enough to have some form of internet precense at the peak/start of internet use worldwide, since JP is a fairly well off country

though, give it 5 years and you will have a cream of the crop of various current 25+ somethings who have used some form of the modern internet and are autistic enough to be vtubers

:holohag::hololove:
EN does have a bunch of them hags, companies just too retarded to scout and recruit them. Like caitlyn myers was up for grabs and noone went for them until Holo get a gen 3 made up entirely of :holohag:. The popular flesh female streamers are also all hags (like the entire offlineTV & friend circle of 50ish flesh female streamers. There's a huge uptick of female streamers born around 1995. Corpos just too retarded to scout
E.g. while the topic of lilypichu, she was even in a 2D idol group with Caitlyn Myers called Interluminum. I think they did do dancing in offline concert.

5 seconds of googling and I just found an entire group of hags willing to dance and sing. Are weaboo/koreaboo. Play video games and can larp as a 2D woman. There probs are a shit ton more hags en singers/streamers if you are actually paid to look for them. I'm not.

Idk about actual mothers, very few who would drop and everything and stream

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Spoonfeed me bae's timestamp please muh lazy

Didn't post it because she literally watches in silence for the whole thing, but it is cute and she has a cute response.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Just got recommended a vtuber by the name of kitsukitsu playing a GFL mod for MW2. Seems she just saw cute anime girls and installed the mod, not knowing what GFL is lol

Here is her twitch. She's been playing through Sekiro recently.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I was just coming here to say she's my favorite of the new girls and now I find out she's a spic?

I do have Sandy Cat's powers, but instead of troons, I find :takoesl:

I wonder if she has a TVA account yet.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Basically, how many 30+ women do you know that would be into larping as an anime girl, playing video games, chatting to random strangers in chat and have an entertaining charisma to them, whilst also having a free enough schedule to do it 2-3 times a week? Bonus points if they're not whoring out at the same time. Out of everyone I know in the broad social network of weird motherfuckers I've amassed in my life, I know only one woman that would probably be a good streamer because of how natural a speaker and storyteller she is, but she's got no interest in streams or streaming because she's just never really cared for internet entertainment culture.
I know one person like this. She's big into anime adjacent stuff though never got into actual anime, frequents forums, and has at a few points leaked that she's amassed social media followings. She can also carry any conversation and ends up being the charismatic center of any group she joins. And she can dance and has some unexplored musical talent. At 64 years old I guarantee she's an actual hag and she's in the looking for hobbies phase of her retirement. No vidya but that's not the appeal.

One problem. She's my own mother.

Everyone else I know, especially of my own age, is either busy raising families, or busy living the double income no kids high life of vacations and wine. I dunno, I feel like there is probably some type of young single mom with barely adult children who would be in the right frame of mind to try streaming, but there's no old soul energy to that type of person at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know one person like this. She's big into anime adjacent stuff though never got into actual anime, frequents forums, and has at a few points leaked that she's amassed social media followings. She can also carry any conversation and ends up being the charismatic center of any group she joins. And she can dance and has some unexplored musical talent. At 64 years old I guarantee she's an actual hag and she's in the looking for hobbies phase of her retirement. No vidya but that's not the appeal.

You do realise by posting this you've just invited the autists on the forum to dox your mother then slide into her DMs, right?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Everyone else I know, especially of my own age, is either busy raising families, or busy living the double income no kids high life of vacations and wine. I dunno, I feel like there is probably some type of young single mom with barely adult children who would be in the right frame of mind to try streaming, but there's no old soul energy to that type of person at all.
Cant believe someone mentioned mother other than proc

Also good for you to have a mother like that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Natsumi live at the top of the hour

Rambling in spoiler
Just a passing paranoid thought (remember its only paranoia until the situation proves to be real, and as you get older you see things and things get stranger). We have started to get vtubers who are open about their identity. Luckily both so far seem to be straight shooters and have backed up what they have said. However keep in mind that we use wrestling words like Kayfabe for a reason, Vtubing is in a very similar weird place. Basically my warning is to be wary of potentially a vtuber or someone claiming to be a vtuber coming in here to start gay ops (as vtubing in its self is practically built on gay ops), with the worst case scenario starting said gay ops here so that we would be blamed on it. There are a handful of vtubers who no doubt would have a grudge against us, be it for a reason (like Froot) or if someone convinced them we were up to no good. Now I doubt that we would even register to someone big like Froot, we are practically a flea on an African Elephant there. But in the coming months if the profile of this site does increase, things could get real weird. On the Homeland we had Henri and Chase, imagine how many schizos out are hiding amongst other fandoms or how many vtubers would be willing to galvanize some of their more loyal followers to get an extra boost.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In related news of post-Christmas gifts, Nano has been given a shirt by her Grandmother, and she seems excited:

Whoever is telling the family members of these chuubas to give them anime-related clothing for Christmas, please, keep doing it

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nintendo used to be rampant in taking down videos of their games on youtube until 2015 or so.
Yes, that's because Lenz v. Universal Music Corp. was decided in 2015. The decision declared that copyright holders can't just randomly throw around takedown orders and must consider fair use and good faith activities before issuing takedown notices.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom