"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Back from Christmas with the family. Nice to see everyone being as autistic as normal.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If Lia has another menhera episode, Fishman should hire her mother to take over.

1703639924220.png

smartestkidontheshortbus

Kiara talking about her great grandma NTRing her great grandpa with an American.

tldw
Her great grandpa (then her great grandma's boyfriend) went to fight during a war (Kiara doesn't specify, but probably WWI) and was a POW for a few years, and during that time Americans came to the city where her great grandma lived. Her great grandma had her grandma with one of them. After the Americans left, her great grandpa came back and married her great grandma and adopted her grandma.

It was likely WWII given the time frame since WW1 was 105 years ago.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Kiara talking about her great grandma NTRing her great grandpa with an American.

tldw
Her great grandpa (then her great grandma's boyfriend) went to fight during a war (Kiara doesn't specify, but probably WWI) and was a POW for a few years, and during that time Americans came to the city where her great grandma lived. Her great grandma had her grandma with one of them. After the Americans left, her great grandpa came back and married her great grandma and adopted her grandma.

It would be the occupation of austria after the funny moustache painter committed an hero. There are tons of similar stories all over europe of GI's getting women pregnant then getting shipped back home.

Ensok

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

The Rrat has known for a month and I told Reinigen a week ago.

I even gave you all a warning the past week.
Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

But that's not all. Remember the 3rd day of the @Nenélove Advent Calendar?
3rdday.png

Well that was caused by this conversation.

The fun part is that Rock Hard is another one of my sock accounts.
rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
He was so close to the truth too.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well, next test is tomorrow for the collab with Reimu, Nerissa, and Zen. Rosemi's excuse could still be real, but if she is no-show for tomorrow, then stealth suspension is a definite.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
That or she really did just choose to chill out for a day. Also looks like a few of the project F girls are indeed on full on hiatus mode now.
true but only to a point. How much of that is from her earnings how much is from saving over time how much came from other sources, (perhaps tourney winnings?) I highly doubt Selen as much as I enjoy her funded this purely off her streaming earnings.
She did say a lot of it is her earnings (this includes merch and packs which is where a lot of their income comes from, plus her streamlabs stuff) she puts back towards projects, but after doing so much she's now actually having to budget (probably due to this 15k loss.)

USS IOWA

It was likely WWII given the time frame since WW1 was 105 years ago.
If great-grandmatori was 18 when grandmatori was concieved then it will likely be in 1945 cause thats when the Americans entered Vienna, Which was in July , Then grandamatori would likely be born March 1946, So the math checks out.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Koops

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fishman, think of how good it could be :fishmandispair:

Hey man all we need is Dizzy, Shiina and Airi to get Muyu-pilled enough to have a ghetto PhaseMILF gen

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Hey man all we need is Dizzy, Shiina and Airi to get Muyu-pilled enough to have a ghetto PhaseMILF gen
Phase: Inheritance. Talents with legacy models based upon their mothers.

Bug Eater

She did say a lot of it is her earnings (this includes merch and packs which is where a lot of their income comes from, plus her streamlabs stuff) she puts back towards projects, but after doing so much she's now actually having to budget (probably due to this 15k loss.)
Can they even monetize cover songs? I know technically it's possible on YT via ad revenue sharing but I wonder if Japan is too autistic about copyright to even allow that. I figured she was writing it off as a loss because she didn't know if it would be possible to fix the issues and make it public again - which may or may not be true, but she's also prone to doomposting. The general impression I had is that the majority of vtubers treat musical content as a passion project (ie. making content for their fans to enjoy, and maybe get some extra viewers if it does well in the algorithm) rather than an investment.

Either way I'm glad she's looking into alternatives, no shame in having a side hustle and maybe a year down the line she will be glad she kept her PL active.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
thats an allegation? She literally got her home cleaned by sleepy
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
:smugpipi:
I'm not even an :architect: poster, but I can't believe you all let this slide so easily.
"I just want to get as big as possible"
"I get frustrated a lot watching things grow so slowly"
"I just want to GROW MORE and I don't know HOW"
She's Italian and she just had Christmas dinner with her family. I'm sure the architects of the forum will be pleased with the results.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

She might get scared enough again to let slip some of her ESL, maybe you fine folks can tell me which corner of LATAM she comes from/grew up in.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

image.png

Archive

I wouldn't read into this as any kind of graduation rrat just yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Riro shit spooked the other Idol girls into looking for backup plans.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Damn I can't believe I forgot to add Fuwamoco to the deadpool

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Fishman, think of how good it could be :fishmandispair:

I will unironically put together a business plan and financial forecasting data regarding the potential of HagConnect, and present it to fishman in a business meeting where in no uncertain terms he would be leaving significant amounts of money on the table by not going through with it, so much so that if he declined I would then present it to Aviel where instead of Rinmama at the front-and-center, it would be Gin

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I dont think its happening. It is either another stealth suspension or Selen decided to take a small break to recover a bit.
niji hate.png

Top Bottom