"I'm gonna miss Furry ISIS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Korone wasn't always big in fact pre- DOOG her ccv was <3k, so it's more comparable than you believe. My point was if it's ~50 mins of pure KINO it's good advertising for someone whose streams tend to be over 3hrs. It always sucks when you see a great clip, and find out it's the only interesting part of the stream.
The couple hexa streams I saw I think she was sitting at around ~80 viewers. That is miles away from being a 4-view. Not even remotely comparable.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The couple hexa streams I saw I think she was sitting at around ~80 viewers. That is miles away from being a 4-view. Not
I could have sworn she had a few ~800 ccv on Twitch.
Edit: I'm definitely off in my estimates of her average ccv. Based on apparently viewing only her largest streams. Still, she has the potential for explosive growth due to menhera, and a good singing voice.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a very early boat gorilla
come in as she pulls up MSpaint to draw her stories

I Wanna Die

I could have sworn she had a few ~800 ccv on Twitch.
If you check out her twitch vods some of them don't even have 800 views total. I know the Pippa Collab had high views (didn't catch it live so I don't know exact numbers) and she probably had a few streams after with big numbers but that's not the avg.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
> Wake up
> Check forum with half-closed eyes on phone
> 109 alerts
> What the fuck?
> Check general
> 10 pages...
> Selen is going to Holo
> Selen is going to VSPO
> Selen is going to Vshojo
> Selen is going to my rando small corpo I shill
> Selen is selling out to the chinese
> Selen was fucked by one of the artists
> Selen was fucked by perms
> Selen was fucked by upper management
> Selen is going indie
> Selen definitely CRIED last night
> Selen didn't cry, she only gets emotional in the moment
> Devour Rrats, fucking delicious

smartestkidontheshortbus

If you check out her twitch vods some of them don't even have 800 views total. I know the Pippa Collab had high views (didn't catch it live so I don't know exact numbers) and she probably had a few streams after with big numbers but that's not the avg.
Yeah, I'll eat the L on this.

midori

the green thing
I appreciate all the advice!! Brainworms have been bonked.

I'm pretty bad at editing, but I think since I woke up early today I'm gonna AFK pet train on Wizard101 and work on editing down some of the VODs I have up on Youtube. :nenedance:

Youtube has always felt super intimidating to me, since I don't really understand the algorithm like I do for Twitch and Twitter, but I'll work hard!

Is it okay if I post the shorter versions here for feedback once they're uploaded?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I'm pretty bad at editing, but I think since I woke up early today I'm gonna AFK pet train on Wizard101 and work on editing down some of the VODs I have up on Youtube. :nenedance:

Youtube has always felt super intimidating to me, since I don't really understand the algorithm like I do for Twitch and Twitter, but I'll work hard!

Is it okay if I post the shorter versions here for feedback once they're uploaded?
brave-Om-Vnyia46-M.png

The rules don't explicitly say youtube videos, but I imagine it's probably fine.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The easiest way would be to find the craziest segment that's between 5-10 minutes, and upload the segment completely unfiltered. Unless you curse in the first few minutes or drop a slur then bleep that part. Bonus points if you can find an entertaining way to censor said profanity. @Azehara could probably give you more specific advice especially on the algorithm, but the success of your clips will largely be based on the thumbnail and title.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sure, I'll try watching some clips if you make them and post them here.

If you're posting a clip, don't forget to include a short bit on the end after for your promo of your channel. Something like "Thanks for watching. If you enjoyed that clip, catch my full streams on Twitch on HexaVT."

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anikuro situation fallout comedy outcome: Selen joins Tempus, like how Rio joined Uproar

I Wanna Die

Adding on to the more Collabs suggestions others mentioned while they definitely help attract others to your channel I wouldn't do them too often. Say if you stream 5 days a week I wouldn't do more than probably 2-3 collabs cause your regulars are gonna want some streams where it's just you.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I think Vshohoe is more likely, but please anything to save her from Niji.

STOP BREAKING CONTAINMENT YA GREEN HAIRED GOOB!!!

Stop being such a terminally online weirdo, enjoy life, embrace the meat.
ESPECIALLY YOU! TO THE PIPPAPOSTING WITH YOU!!!

so for anyone curious mika is currently collabing with a man and a whore
and a frog

Welp, this just confirms Mika's going to VHoeShow. Really great get by them, they now have a gateway to ID even if Mika always streams in English but with her out of Niji she can collab with ANYONE. Still, it's best to wait as she's graduating on the 28th ID time so 27th for us. We might get hit with a curveball as ID4 is just around the corner.

Nijisanji EN upper management sucks big fat dicks

With that out of the way, I can't root for Selen with how she's acting.

"I lost 15k in money" makes it sound like she got scammed, like that indie who commissioned an animation and got nothing in return.
Music videos are a money sink, someone posted about one Holo (Kiara?) that said they might not break even but they go towards building brand image or similar.
So no, the money wasn't lost Selen, you spent it and got the MV done and finished, it's out there just not on your channel.
Going to her PL with a "woe is me, better start saving up dragoons" makes it seem like she wants to make over 15k in donations without caring about optics.

Like, give me Migos and Dumbs if you want but she's handling this awfully and it hurts the rest of the branch that has been trying to get their reputation back up after all the previous fuckups. You can bet they'll get stupid comments asking about the privating and graduation-begging.
Millie especially must feel like shit having to do PR in the comments since the idiots who should be in charge of that either won't do shit or don't exist.

If I recall correctly, her video can still earn ad rev. If we go by her latest MV, it has 211k views atm which, according to an article I read gives $4 - $16 per 1k views, easily gets her at least $4k - $10k. If Niji gets a half of that (that's a big IF) then it easily pays her cost of making the video.

braindoko

Seeing a lot of reactions and not a lot of counterarguments. Remember she tweeted this
1703580278541725.png

Only it wasn't true and she held another tourney. Did anyone ask questions? Everyone just chose to believe her blindly, really gets the noggin joggin

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Bronze

Seeing a lot of reactions and not a lot of counterarguments. Remember she tweeted this
1703580278541725.png

Only it wasn't true and she held another tourney. Did anyone ask questions? Everyone just chose to believe her blindly, really gets the noggin joggin
You can always change the decision and make the tournaments work. Its just a matter of saying "yes" instead of "no" for management. You can even rebuild the trust you destroyed with good things in 2024. But whatever momentum the song gained through algorithm is already dead. It's premier day is already ruined. Even if they put it back just now, the bad taste of how she's ending her last days of 2023 will stick with her and her fans for some time.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

"I lost 15k in money" makes it sound like she got scammed, like that indie who commissioned an animation and got nothing in return.
Music videos are a money sink, someone posted about one Holo (Kiara?) that said they might not break even but they go towards building brand image or similar.
So no, the money wasn't lost Selen, you spent it and got the MV done and finished, it's out there just not on your channel.
Going to her PL with a "woe is me, better start saving up dragoons" makes it seem like she wants to make over 15k in donations without caring about optics.

Like, give me Migos and Dumbs if you want but she's handling this awfully and it hurts the rest of the branch that has been trying to get their reputation back up after all the previous fuckups. You can bet they'll get stupid comments asking about the privating and graduation-begging.
Millie especially must feel like shit having to do PR in the comments since the idiots who should be in charge of that either won't do shit or don't exist.

I gave you a disagree sticker, because from her perspective it might feel like getting scammed, just not by the artists, but by her employer:
- As you said, the purpose of a song is to promote Selen and her content.
- If Selen makes money, Nijisanji profits.
- If Selen gets more famous, Nijisanji profits.
- Nijisanji didn't spend a single cent on that song, they were going to get their 'share' completely for free.
- Yet they still made a completely idiotic decision to take it down.
So all the people Selen commissioned got paid and delivered their work (not a scam), but Selen as an employee paid a huge sum out of her own pocket to do something which would benefit both her and her company, only to get cucked in the most retarded way possible (may feel like a scam). And your argument is that "the song is still out there" because a fan reuploaded it on his own channel? If you really think this situation is equal in terms of Selen's self-promotion to having that song on her channel, then you're actually retarded, holy shit.

MostlyALurker777

1703580278541725.png

Sniff sniff, I smell a Selen anti here. Or is it a Niji staff trying to make people doubt Selen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom