"I outgrew my XD phase"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
GO WATCH OUR BOY MURRAY BE A BOYFAILURE LIVE ON STREAM!!!

Go watch him now fàggots!!!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DO U DO U DO U :BijouBijou:

Now I know why Gosegu is so interesting. Her model reminds me of Miko's old one in how it looks sorta scuff in a cute, endearing way.

Like so:

of2wrvwlm1k51.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Cover does look somewhat to cover unexplored niches. EN really needs a fps 'tuber that can mesh into the JP tourney scene. From that perspective it makes a small amount of sense, but they don't really poach and I would expect Cover to look for a fps talent from the ground up (and with jp skills too) rather than headhunting.
That was actually something I was hoping from EN3 before Advent was announced, a huge competitive gamer at the level of Towa, Aqua or Selen. While we didn't get that, we did get Biboo the endurance streamer at the same level as Kaela. :BijouBijou:

Panko Enjoyer

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

The Rrat has known for a month and I told Reinigen a week ago.

I even gave you all a warning the past week.
Seven Days Ago
I honestly can't understand what they're thinking.
All their momentum got killed in record speed. Maybe if they had some cool "gen" collab things planned, it might have been better.

Just seems like nothing was thought out at all. Are they really dumb enough to overlap each other during debut week? Meanwhile Advent had 1-2 hour delay on each other so they could stagger it out and raid into each other. Best part was /vt/ raging about Shiori "respect my collab choices" getting a huge CCV because of the raid train. And the point about "discoveribility on twitch" is such a meme. Like the only way you're discovered is if you're currently streaming. All you're getting if you are currently streaming is maybe a recommendation, which is worse than youtube because you don't have to be live for youtube to do that. You're not going to be discovered through categories if you're not the top 8 in a category. And it gets even worse because they're doing zatsus in the "just chatting" category, the biggest one on twitch.
Six Days Ago
She shouldn't be surprised anymore. In over a year at phase, she's probably seen dozens of things far worse. Xmas is around the corner though and we might see some super degen shit pop up as a "present".
Five Days Ago
Fish probably had no idea, it was a guerilla stream. It was pretty nuts. Very surprisingly, it somehow got even more unhinged when it was just Uruka and Lia. Every topic was thrown around, from sucking Freddy off to Uruka not being Chinese.
Four Days Ago
Finding out just now that people think you're schizo? Or are you drifting in and out of lucidity again? Undermedicated would be a word to describe your posts on your profile page. Retard also works too.
Three Days Ago
Today, the forum has become the discord. Horrendous tier lists and vagueposts clutter pages. Retards and Fujos mingle and groom each other with abandon. Everyone is gay. Except Reticule somehow, purely because he's the one retard that hasn't participated in the debauchery and is just off doing his own little degeneracy.
Two Days Ago
To think 90% of the problems in the indie scene could be because women aren't reading their contracts at all. What in the fuck? Of course we're seeing a lot of black companies explode, it might be "trending" now to get a legal authority to look over the bullshit they signed.
One Day Ago
Only Italian? Negro what? Even the flips and spics are more aware.

But that's not all. Remember the 3rd day of the @Nenélove Advent Calendar?
3rdday.png

Well that was caused by this conversation.
Huh, so that explains why you're a nignog.
No matter how much you delude yourself, your oshi will never be white
Glad we share that much in common.
Woah what happened here?
Waifu Race War?
The fun part is that Rock Hard is another one of my sock accounts.
rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
He was so close to the truth too.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas from your resident Italian and ringodachi! Not only is this Christmas but this is my 500th post on the forum. I would like to celebrate this blessed day by giving you all a present.
Your present is the truth. I have been lying to you all since the day I started posting here. I am not actually Italian. I have been pretending to be Italian for two months and I actually took the time to learn a bit of Italian and the rules of its language just to make my disguise more convincing. While I was annoyed with the gaycord debacle, I feinted how annoyed I was because I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get my 3rd massive troll off for the year. That's right, it's your favorite cajun dish.

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

So I pulled off the "ninjas arguing with themselves" gag I planned months ago and @Nenélove even put it in the Advent Calendar.
image.png

I do have some good news however. This entire time I've been secretly still working on the Nolan OP and have finished it. I will be posting it to the Nolan thread later.

Merry Christmas
tldr

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas

I'd say welcome back, but that would be inaccurate because you were here the entire fucking time.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
Huh, i thought i was going schizo when i thought Panko Enjoyer's post style seemed very familiar

Either way im probably a schizo for even noticing

Horo7618

No one in particular
Shiorispace
[with very scuffed Karaoke!]

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
To be fair you didn't dox or feet-tease, your two signature moves, so how would we know?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas

I'm sorry that you're not italian, or I'm glad that happened to you, I don't quite understand but I give my support

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
This has been the greatest gift I've been given this year.
:yagoocry:

God's Strongest Dragoon

To be fair you didn't dox or feet-tease, your two signature moves, so how would we know?
But I did dox Scoots. And the Nolan OP has been posted.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
vyXFzwgP_o.jpg

New size chart dropped (Sana wins; Yabai! :irysyabairys: reactions go down yonder)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
I fucking knew it. Thats why i started following you you bastard

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
Look at the opsec on this nigga admitting that he is @Rock Hard

Cmon negro

God's Strongest Dragoon

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Worth it to prove I pulled off my "ninjas arguing with each other" gag and ruin Nenelove's Advent Calendar.

It's me Nenelove, It was me alllll along Nenelove.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

jam.png

Seven Days Ago

Six Days Ago

Five Days Ago
Four Days Ago
Three Days Ago
Two Days Ago
One Day Ago

3rdday.png

rock.png

image.png

Merry Christmas
It always made me laugh whenever you quoted your Jambalaya account in instances with very specific context. Like you would somehow remember some random, highly specific post someone else made months ago.

Top Bottom