"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Technically its speech-to-TTS. Zen's chat is probably used to it, plus they also have TTS with an avatar representing chat, making the banter more of a dialogue. And sometimes it fucks up pretty hard, leading to funny moments. It only becomes a really big issue in multiple people collabs when they talk chaotically imo.

Yeah, I get the appeal when stuff happens, but yeah definitely something you'd have to kind of "grow" with to really get into. My only experience is with zen in collabs and pretty much is way out of place.
The Christmas Miracle is still one of the best events that happened in the chuuba sphere and I'm glad I was able to partake in it. Everyone was losing their shit when they saw almost every OG chuuba's numbers skyrocket during that time.
It was quite the thing to see because it's like "Man, people may be slowly moving onto the new shiny chubbas but you can't ever forget the OGs and that they're still here."

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Aya is a dumb whore who likes to refer as a male even is she shows her bussy on her otger account. She also love suicide baiting. She got like 2k from her community to move out of her " toxic " home then spent the money on a new PC that keeps breaking. She also is the definition of numberfagging. She will keep tweeting while being live streaming because she doesnt have enough peopld on her stream to her liking. @Azehara like her for some reason.Im a little bit busy to go and look for the receipts but i might do it another time.
We are literally at the point where if Azehara likes someone it's a giant red flag. Like Sandycat with vermintide, Tako with chinks, we got Azehara for those on the speed dial to be blocked

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Aya is a dumb whore who likes to refer as a male even is she shows her bussy on her otger account. She also love suicide baiting. She got like 2k from her community to move out of her " toxic " home then spent the money on a new PC that keeps breaking. She also is the definition of numberfagging. She will keep tweeting while being live streaming because she doesnt have enough peopld on her stream to her liking. @Azehara like her for some reason.Im a little bit busy to go and look for the receipts but i might do it another time.
I cannot fathom a more despicable creature. Wtf happened to women.
>Goes to nsfw alt to see what the fuss is about
>First post
>GROPING (((HIS))) TITS
Yeah no thanks...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Shocking revelations

Anyone who's paid attention knows that Nasa isn't actually seiso. There's a reason Pippa called her  yabai.
:smugpipi:

But Nasa still cute, so it's okay. Also:

Archive

Archive
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, hopefully Lia is okay. I'm sure she is given she's updated us, but still....

I hope Muyu is alright too...

Whatever higher power is in control of this stuff needs to give the sad girls a break.
:urtearingmeapart:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hope everyone got what they wanted this year...

Punished Lurker

I ended up didn't really focus on Nijifest as well, but frankly its for a different reason.

You do know well at how we all talking about how the Nijisanji ID got shafted badly, but around the same time Nijifest day 1 is happening I was attending a pretty small Nijisanji ID fan event that was held at a small function hall in ID with what, less than 100 people present?

But it is a somewhat eye-opening experience knowing that even if Nijisanji inevitably fucked ID 12 times over, the ID fans is STILL willing to held on with whatever that still standing and streaming. Yes, it might not be fully ID focused (they have fan merch of EN, JP, the DJ playing music from all branches, etc), but it was like

"Woah. I know ID folks only really focus on EN, but they still do this kind of thing too,huh?"

I met folks who are part of the NijiID fans i met on the discord IRL, i saw fans cosplaying NijiID and doing skits with other fans cheering on and just enjoying things despite knowing how the agency has probably disappointed them.

It's pretty neat stuff to see with own eye.

Just don't let it get into you and enjoy the things you like. If you feel like Niji has overstayed its welcome on you, there's plenty fish in the sea.
Ah right, since I mentioned it on a post replying to Calm Lurker's relatively calm rant, I gonna explain what sort of local event I just checked on the 23rd Dec/Nijifest day 1 I explained in that previous post (now that I'm on a laptop and can type longer).

The event itself is called 19Colors Festival and it's mostly just a pretty small tribute event for Nijisanji ID. It doesn't have much beyond a couple of booths, a bunch of standees of Nijisanji ID members, and a small stage. There's like, iunno, less than a hundred people attending (not including the staff).
GCCBj72bsAA-oyL

(The photo of the crowd before the event is officially closed)

There wasn't much to see (especially since I came in late, so I missed some stuff like standee auctions), but I can still feel some enthusiasm from the folks that was attending. The fan-merch in the booth aren't exactly catching my eyes, but I did see that they enjoy not just the ID but also the other branches as well.

IMG_20231223_141006.jpg

(Niji ID cosplayers acting as guests for the event, they were doing some sort of minigames with the attendees for a prize of audio CD merch or something, didn't catch what it was)

Met with some irl folks in NijiID fancord (same folks that had the misfortune of seeing our ohio-born punching bag, Nolan), met with another friend cosplaying as Bobon and helped the guy make something related to the common Nijisanji stuff, too.

(Found favorite vtuber from Nijisanji)
IMG-20231223-WA0008.jpg

(2 months later, graduate")

All in all, it doesn't really do much to change anything in the long run, but it does help me have some bit of hope that there is ID Niji fans that still love Nijisanji ID despite their slow and agonizing demise.
Sorry, between all the answers I got your posts slipped from me, glad to know you had a good time at the event and were able to meet so many people. Hopefully NijiID status will get better and/or get more opportunities in the future

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I read Muu's dad has cancer and isn't doing well, that just sucks balls. I wish she'd catch a break.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK
Mikeneko signed with PONY CANYON
SPRING 2024

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK
Mikeneko signed with PONY CANYON
SPRING 2024

Oh great now she is genmate with Ame sister, the menhera waves are expanding

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Poko is streaming with her younger sister, who has already established her dominance as the taller of the two.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS
The most seiso of dragons Nasa demands you draw her with massive boobs

Interesting development.

A lot of people here sure seemed to buy into though...
Seemed very plausible to me, with all that was going on, all the leaks that turned out to be true, and Selen being someone that could go to wherever she wanted, may even be able to start a bidding war (that Cover could easily win).

Honestly, her not graduating was a big surprise to me. Guess they buttered her up enough to stay.
The whole tournament shit seemed to be the final nail in the coffin. But it seems they backed out on that. She was pretty demotivated too.

We are literally at the point where if Azehara likes someone it's a giant red flag. Like Sandycat with vermintide, Tako with chinks, we got Azehara for those on the speed dial to be blocked
I don't like her. My coomer brain just appreciates her NSFW posts. I messaged her when she was bitching on her main about not having viewers/not growing and whatnot. Quickly noticed that after giving her about 6 different things she could easily do to grow she kept trying to look for excuses instead of doing anything. Started bitching and suicide baiting and I just stopped following.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina's cake making is getting better.....
GCO3AsXbEAAkPQF

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???
A rather attractive Polish (?) woman who has taken the vermintide mindrot hook, line, and sinker. I followed her for a bit until the suicide baiting and getting angry at being objectified while linking to her OF furry buttplug and all became too much.
Speaking of following...
53420118847_c48797fa6b_o.png

Care to explain yourself, @superduper ?

---

As others have said, Lia's had issues with her medications not working well together in the past and it has resulted in these kinds of trips. Still, I'm not going to be resting easy until I know she's okay, since she appears to be tight lipped about it this time.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Selen's cover premiers 18 minutes from this post. For Kino comparison, what she sound(ed) like unproduced in her PL.

So much for it being her one and only cover ever :SelenHAHAhere:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Miia is trying to make a meat house of all things.

Unfortunately the meat house has just fallen down.
1703551487978.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please someone tell the fish to stop bullying his talents.

Edit : also the new girls are getting monetized this week.
20231225_195110.jpg

soap suds

It’s a Christmas miracle and Selen is giving us a cover! Jokes aside, she’s gotten a lot more comfortable/confident in her voice and I couldn’t be happier. She’s not the best singer in the world, but it’s very cute, and you can tell she puts her all into it.
edit: Clocked… fuck.
She’s going to be doing a little zatsu after her cover drops.

Pomu is also going to be streaming. She says she isn’t home yet, which is surprising considering almost everyone else is.

I didn’t see this posted earlier, but Uiha just did her 3D outfit reveal. She was supposed to do this a while back, but she got sick and had to postpone it. It’s her final gift to fans before she graduates. Uiha shines in 3D and I’m glad she got to do this before she left.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Thats our autist, gushing for the worst girl in Grisaia from the hospital

Top Bottom