"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

I nominate Himari/Fuyu's xmas tree as the most creative this year

It's decorated with winter-themed eroge, with Kanon on top. She moved and still has a 2.5 ton truck full of games to unpack

smartestkidontheshortbus

Really worried about how she worded that made it sound like she tried to do something stupid....again
It's Christmas, there's probably a 12hr wait at the ER.
A lot of people here sure seemed to buy into though...
It made sense at the time. She was repeatedly getting fucked over by her management.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What the fuck is that post...

Screenshot_20231225_180550_YouTube.jpg
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???

bothyourhouses

As in English there's different words for "cold" based on the material or the temperature, but as far as I know only one for "triangle" - "sankaku." Which sounds nothing like either "Rin" or "Penrose."
People come up with wacky kanji for foreign words, so even if it's not a conventional reading that doesn't mean it can't exist. But yeah that part is probably just alluding to the Penrose Triangle.

wrp

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Christmas chatting with Juniper

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Muyuu was interrupted by a family member during her stream earlier. After this she attempts to sing a couple of songs before getting emotional & teary. She then ended the stream :depressedtako:

Wherever she goes, there Purin is.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
A lot of people here sure seemed to buy into though...
It's about Niji, some people like seeing and enjoying Niji "L's" whether true or not because a lot do partake in /vt/'s culture.
Apparently there is a Lethal Company collab with Selen, Reimu, Nerissa, and Zentreya planned.

Guess we know our next VShojo hopefuls after Mika moves over.
Reimu wouldn't fit in, ironically. I don't watch Zen, so I'm really curious what the appeal of his streams even are since using TTS literally would bring punchlines and banter to a standstill.

View attachment 60506
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???

As someone that knows ayanari, very much a girl just twitter brain rotted to hell and back. They as usual have an onlyfans and usually pity baits or "woe is me" posts because people only care for her coomer content.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Present Fauna is throwing shade at past Fauna in her prerecorded stream.

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
And now she's backseating herself too. :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This is and always will be a /vt/ rrat that some poster from there ended up stating it here. Most people knew she wouldn't be graduating but the fact she was very much burnt out is a reality

Seemed very plausible to me, with all that was going on, all the leaks that turned out to be true, and Selen being someone that could go to wherever she wanted, may even be able to start a bidding war (that Cover could easily win).

Honestly, her not graduating was a big surprise to me. Guess they buttered her up enough to stay.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Muyuu was interrupted by a family member during her stream earlier. After this she attempts to sing a couple of songs before getting emotional & teary. She then ended the stream :depressedtako:

Her dad was in bad shape IIRC... I hope everything's okay.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Seemed very plausible to me, with all that was going on, all the leaks that turned out to be true, and Selen being someone that could go to wherever she wanted, may even be able to start a bidding war (that Cover could easily win).

Honestly, her not graduating was a big surprise to me. Guess they buttered her up enough to stay.
It's why I say her being very burnt out definitely was apparent, but she made it clear she's in no rush to graduate. Even during her Doki days she said if she ever went corpo she'd ride it out til the end, though granted she was talking more Hololive than anything (Cuz knowing Mumei and how she was pushing to get into it) but you know.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 60506
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???

Aya is a dumb whore who likes to refer as a male even is she shows her bussy on her otger account. She also love suicide baiting. She got like 2k from her community to move out of her " toxic " home then spent the money on a new PC that keeps breaking. She also is the definition of numberfagging. She will keep tweeting while being live streaming because she doesnt have enough peopld on her stream to her liking. @Azehara like her for some reason.Im a little bit busy to go and look for the receipts but i might do it another time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

Char is wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
:nenedance:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 60506
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU???
This person has come up before. If you look at the (incredibly NSFW) alternate account in that bio you'll see "him" posting typical e-thot photos of "his" breasts, making absolutely no attempt to pass as a man whatsoever.

I guess she just wants to get the Twitter points from being a) trans and b) a heckin' valid sex worker, while also being aware most people would rather jerk off to a chick with big tits than a manlet with surgery scars.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
How I wish I could have been there when it all started :gurasemperfi:

View attachment 60494

The Christmas Miracle is still one of the best events that happened in the chuuba sphere and I'm glad I was able to partake in it. Everyone was losing their shit when they saw almost every OG chuuba's numbers skyrocket during that time.

Bronze

Reimu wouldn't fit in, ironically. I don't watch Zen, so I'm really curious what the appeal of his streams even are since using TTS literally would bring punchlines and banter to a standstill.
Technically its speech-to-TTS. Zen's chat is probably used to it, plus they also have TTS with an avatar representing chat, making the banter more of a dialogue. And sometimes it fucks up pretty hard, leading to funny moments. It only becomes a really big issue in multiple people collabs when they talk chaotically imo.

Everything's not okay, as it seems the cancer her father has is in stage 3 , but this stream's abrupt end was more about whoever that knocked the door. I at least hope its about them and nothing additional has happened to her father.

E:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Apparently her brothers used to do that during stream to be dicks and beg for money, so it's probably still the same bullshit. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom