"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Ollie and Bae are joining the holostars countdown.

:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

Mika has done karaoke quite a few times. She is not very good at it, but seems to enjoy it. She also released an original song and has multiple covers.
Mika has SOVL. She might not be the best singer but that doesn't stop her from singing her heart out.

Another empty egg carton has hit phase connect.

Archive

Archive

Muu Muyu, breaker of eggs, daughter of Phase, enabler of motherly instincts.

Putting on my woman hat, Midori feels alienated on the whole situation. This is the same feeling of a woman who got sexually harassed but the harasser is a famous person/has a strong connection/has a good reputation that it devolves into he-said, she-said. With the previous cancellation Marino has made to Midori, we don't know the full extent of it but judging from her stories it was very serious and large scale that it made her feel alone. This is a tactic of narcissistic bullies like Marino, create drama and then use her friends and colleagues by pushing the narrative. It works especially with Marino having a bigger reach and influence in the vtubing sphere. I get why Midori is reluctant in sharing deetz as I said earlier, it would devolve into he-said, she-said so it's better if someone else will provide irrefutable proof that Marino has been harassing someone and being a degenerate sex pest. Based on her posts, she went through a lot complicated by the matter of her family so for me, it's a bit understandable why she doesn't want to be the center of attention of this Marino drama.

Let this be the last time you vaguepost about Marino. He's getting his just desserts right now and I am guessing someone will release a Twitlonger about him. Let it go, PLEASE. Just focus on other things. Don't treat the forum as your dramadump because right now you're in a vulnerable state and a lot of members here really just want to talk about their whore of an oshi. Like many have said, a lot of assholes will use what you've posted here as an ammo against you. It's best to lessen those occurrences so that your mental health (whatever's left of it) won't suffer. A lot of members here want you to have fun vtubing because you're entertaining. We also know that you're human so it's best that you take what people says here with a grain of salt. If you can, just really focus on the good things that happen rather than the bad. It is hard but eventually you'll see that there are still more good things in your life than the bad ones, it's all just a matter of perspective. Hope you get over this as soon as possible, a lot of your fans want you to be streaming happy.

Sorry about ESL I am really fucking tired, brain go kaput.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Forgive the doublepost but it's never been so over for the fish.
Archive

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm not sure how I feel about this model. I like the colours and the outfit, but the face and hair just feel generic.
For 2 seconds i thought Ame got a new sister thats the vibe i got at first sight
Which is higher? The number of chuubas in Pams event or the number of discords Nolans been kicked out of?

Pam is a weird oddity because even when she is like barely a 2 views she is connected with all the cabal including Holostars, proof that networking pay more than views in the long run

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie has her Christmas Eve schedule up. She's got a marathon stream planned, if you want to spend time with her:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The flying bird hag has been playing tokimeki memorial for several hours trying to get the "official" ending.

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The flying bird hag has been playing tokimeki memorial for several hours trying to get the "official" ending.

the dark souls of dating games expect she getting stuck in there for a while because getting the main heroine is insanely difficult to obtain, i thought Rogers was joking when he said it then you read all the japanese wikias with shitload of different strategies to achieve it and is mind blowing, it make Persona look simple and streamlined

AmpleChip

hylic

entirely english subtitled official hololive collab video with Watame and Botan. They're playing Beyblade. MUST WATCH

agility_

Early Adopter
the dark souls of dating games expect she getting stuck in there for a while because getting the main heroine is insanely difficult to obtain, i thought Rogers was joking when he said it then you read all the japanese wikias with shitload of different strategies to achieve it and is mind blowing, it make Persona look simple and streamlined
Argh you reminded me that faggöt made a 5-hour long video about it.

Negzana

I jumped in and I'm hearing her wheezing hag screams. Why is her voice so hot?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Argh you reminded me that faggöt made a 5-hour long video about it.
Yeah because he edited 2 playthroughs one for a normal ending and the other for the main heroine

Sadly only the SNES version is translated so we get fucked until someone is autistic enough to translate it

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It's the second to last advent square with Ami;

And it's disgustingly sweet :amilove:

Punished Lurker

Quick question, is it ok if I later post a rant I have?

Also how do you create the little blue tab? Because it's kind of a long one

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Okay but remember that you are "calm" lurker :BijouBijou:
Have fun :)

agility_

Early Adopter
Yeah because he edited 2 playthroughs one for a normal ending and the other for the main heroine

Sadly only the SNES version is translated so we get fucked until someone is autistic enough to translate it
Just learn japanese bruh. Most of the dialogue in game is milketoast everyday lexicon.
Plus you get to be independent from pozzed translators.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Good luck. She'll need it, managing 8-10 girls in the 3rd year is no joke.
And Shiori is a bitch.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Click the crossed out eye and it will ask you to title the spoiler. Don't be too... weird now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom