"Ahem agham, ugh I just choked on my saliva"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Every discord screenshot ups the faggotry of this forum by magnitudes more than simping for mentally ill women ever will
Hexa and her consequences have been a disaster for the virtual asylum :smugpipi:

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm not sure Fishman can afford to try and switch tracks, the formula he's stumbled into produces CCVs that border on Niji levels and CCV/member CCV/sub ratios that are a lot stronger than industry norms. The Yabbit is the main tentpole of the circus, and trying to replace her would be incredibly risky.
Pippa regularly does a Selen and 2 Finanas. The fuck you mean bordering on Niji levels.
that's my african son and/or daughter, alright
Thanks, dad
That explains where the faggotry comes from.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm so glad that I hate anime and don't watch vtubers, they turn you gay

Empraize

You all make me question my direct affiliation with this forum as a vtuber-

Hey @Smegmar and @midori this fine lady wants to network with the other resident chuubas! She's just another shy bean uwu!

DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY-

In case they do see this. I am not an uwu shy girl. I'm just shy, there are no uwus involved.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey @Smegmar and @midori this fine lady wants to network with the other resident chuubas! She's just another shy bean uwu!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
dick move not gonna lie but he has said that they look for specific people, this new gen they seem to be going for girls who can stick to lore. Purin seems to be the one going hard on that shit, wonder if she'll stick to that. I kinda fear that phase is gonna start to morph into hololive from now on and I would honestly hate it.

never underestimate greed, if my nigga fishman manages to get enough retarded normies to coast on he will burn the old fanbase in a heartbeat. Once the normies reach a critical mass you don't really have to do much because they will eat whatever you give them.

I share the same concern to be honest and I do want them to succeed but as they are not as a holo clone. I believe that they can succeed as they're because there's a void in the market for crazy/edgy vtuber content that isn't vshojo whore tier, time will tell. Pippa moving to commiefornia doesn't give me much hope to be honest.

Big same. I'm a selfish fuck, but If I wanted sanitized and seiso stuff, I'd go back to HoloEN (when they decide to stream).

Most normies who decide to commit to watching Phase Connect were ones who wanted to get off the beaten path in the first place. There is a boost in CCV due to new gen right now, but once the smoke clears if the most sadgirl of Euphoria (Who is it?) is doing the best in the gen, then Fishman would be absolutely braindead to still push for a clean PC.

Not-Purin. Although she has valid reasons to be a sad girl.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Vtuber on break*
You're basically a vtweeter now :smugpipi:

smartestkidontheshortbus

We shouldn't! It was a fucking terrible decision that all of us would have advised against.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
All my posting was not in anyway a joke and is 100% real.

Negzana

Big same. I'm a selfish fuck, but If I wanted sanitized and seiso stuff, I'd go back to HoloEN (when they decide to stream).

Not-Purin. Although she has valid reasons to be a sad girl.

Aside for sadgirl, has Euphoria shown any sign of edginess? Willingness to curse? Indulge in degenerate or outlandish topics? That's the kind of stuff I have fun watching in PC. I haven't paid attention to them after the debuts admittedly so I don't know how much they want to push the envelope. They haven't drawn me in as much as Phase Invaders Wave 2. Jelly and Dizzy are just too entertaining

smartestkidontheshortbus

Aside for sadgirl, has Euphoria shown any sign of edginess? Willingness to curse? Indulge in degenerate or outlandish topics? That's the kind of stuff I have fun watching in PC. I haven't paid attention to them after the debuts admittedly so I don't know how much they want to push the envelope. They haven't drawn me in as much as Phase Invaders Wave 2. Jelly and Dizzy are just too entertaining
If the fish was smart Dizzy and Ember would get ASMR mics for Christmas.

niggaphil

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
As phase talents? I don't think so. I just watch muyu for now and she doesn't strike me as too edgy.
But IMHO, her singing "it's hip to be square" right after it was posted here is a clear dog whistle.

Maybe someone that follows her from before can share their opinion.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru has been streaming Dark Souls for 8 hours, btw...

That's my oshii. Autistic and slamming her dick in the door by doing even annoying and gay mobs like the Anor Londo gargoyles by poking them to death. After dying like 7 times.

An aside: Michiru has to be the secret hag that Airi and Shiina have said exists among the first two generations of members.

Nasa membership stream, by the way.

Bronze

Its too early to see imo. Although i remember Eimi cursing in her 2.0. Even other talents gave them months for their menhera episode so we will see in future

VTuberThrow

I mean, Gen 2 had Rie, Remi, and Panko who have all had their relatively unhinged moments. He seems to be mainly getting singers and specifically avoiding people who talk about Western politics/culture war. Wouldn't be surprised if fishman didn't realize how big a lightning rod some of that stuff can be.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I mean, Gen 2 had Rie, Remi, and Panko who have all had their relatively unhinged moments. He seems to be mainly getting singers and specifically avoiding people who talk about Western politics/culture war. Wouldn't be surprised if fishman didn't realize how big a lightning rod some of that stuff can be.
That explains not grabbing Kirsche.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom