"how do u take toes pics"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Short

God Damn the Sun

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Negzana

dick move not gonna lie but he has said that they look for specific people, this new gen they seem to be going for girls who can stick to lore. Purin seems to be the one going hard on that shit, wonder if she'll stick to that. I kinda fear that phase is gonna start to morph into hololive from now on and I would honestly hate it.

never underestimate greed, if my nigga fishman manages to get enough retarded normies to coast on he will burn the old fanbase in a heartbeat. Once the normies reach a critical mass you don't really have to do much because they will eat whatever you give them.

I share the same concern to be honest and I do want them to succeed but as they are not as a holo clone. I believe that they can succeed as they're because there's a void in the market for crazy/edgy vtuber content that isn't vshojo whore tier, time will tell. Pippa moving to commiefornia doesn't give me much hope to be honest.
Most normies who decide to commit to watching Phase Connect were ones who wanted to get off the beaten path in the first place. There is a boost in CCV due to new gen right now, but once the smoke clears if the most sadgirl of Euphoria (Who is it?) is doing the best in the gen, then Fishman would be absolutely braindead to still push for a clean PC.

frz

My friend, you are a married man with a child. Who spends time on the internet moderating a vtuber forum.

WE are what is wrong with you.
With all the faggotry this place has been through can we get a Ha Gay reactions, I dont like the optimistic rainbow 🇾🇪 🇮🇷 🇲🇷 🇳🇬 🇸🇦 🇶🇦 🇦🇫 🇸🇦 🇸🇴 🇸🇩 🇦🇪

Edit: uwu pweace OwO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Every time I see anyone of you type uwu, a part of my sanity dies.

1703218865926.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Every time I see anyone of you type uwu, a part of my sanity dies.
Uwu what do you say for your crimes against TVA and it's people ?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
but you secretly wonder if he has a basement filled with women skin suits cause there has to be something wrong with him.
What's wrong with that?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
Don’t all the girls say that all other Phase members are hot? Maybe that’s why…🤔

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Every discord screenshot ups the faggotry of this forum by magnitudes more than simping for mentally ill women ever will

Empraize

Uwu what do you say for your crimes against TVA and it's people ?

So maybe I've done a lot of crimes against humanity? A former mercenary gotta do what she gotta do.

I will not apologize.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Every discord screenshot ups the faggotry of this forum by magnitudes more than simping for mentally ill women ever will

we might as well start that reddit while we're at it

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Short

God Damn the Sun

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
My Oshi's are not mentally ill, no I have broken them far beyond that.

They've seen places worse than hell, they've fallen into the deepest pits of despair, they've been forced to be the UwUkittens to the worst discord daddies. I cast aside those that cannot be repaired and reforge the ones that endure into the ulitmate Oshi's the strongest idols.

Also when I tried on Tenma she punched be in the balls and called me a Nigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom