"I like normal poo"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Second time this week have you tried looking into a mirror?
Lianoooo.jpg

Speaking of Liaschizo I was proven wrong today. Lia is reading a fanfic and somehow it describes the layout of her room dead accurately.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Rule 1

Be Asian

(have they hired a non Asian since Lumi lol)
We can argue about whether Panko is white, but she's not yellow.

I would bet money that at least one of Runie and/or Hina is white.
im pretty sure Muyu and Eimi fill the loli and singer slots respectively so you're on the money on them hiring what they still lack
Runie seems like the big singer of the gen.

niggaphil

My friend, you are a married man with a child. Who spends time on the internet moderating a vtuber forum.
You know, he can use this as a convenient excuse to moderate the forum, and escape from caring the child? :smugselen:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
(have they hired a non Asian since Lumi lol)
Im pretty sure runie is the white one.
Also, there was a rrat about eimi being latina, but I don't know if that has been disproven already.

Negzana

I like Phase Connect being a midway between the rigid idol corpo of Holo and cesspool that is Vshojo. Talents are allowed to be as unhinged as possible within certain limits. I hope Fish's obsession with clean idol seiso dream doesn't override the fact that people like Phase Connect for being edgy menhera Hololive.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Also, there was a rrat about eimi being latina, but I don't know if that has been disproven already.
Well Myuu is Filipina which is basically just Mexican with SPAM.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
They told me I was too much like Lia & Pippa whatever that means. Heard from a friend that they also said I was too white basically lol
dick move not gonna lie but he has said that they look for specific people, this new gen they seem to be going for girls who can stick to lore. Purin seems to be the one going hard on that shit, wonder if she'll stick to that. I kinda fear that phase is gonna start to morph into hololive from now on and I would honestly hate it.
I'm not sure Fishman can afford to try and switch tracks, the formula he's stumbled into produces CCVs that border on Niji levels and CCV/member CCV/sub ratios that are a lot stronger than industry norms. The Yabbit is the main tentpole of the circus, and trying to replace her would be incredibly risky.
never underestimate greed, if my nigga fishman manages to get enough retarded normies to coast on he will burn the old fanbase in a heartbeat. Once the normies reach a critical mass you don't really have to do much because they will eat whatever you give them.
This is tangentially related tl what nenelove posted above, so I won't quote or tag them.

I've been on the Phase train since they were first shilled in the homeland, and I've felt that feeling of "I wish they'd stop growing" twice, once with pippa and once more with another talent.
The VTA ads +Euphoria debuts might be the catalyst for another spurt of growth. And Im honestly kinda torn about it.

I've rewritten this paragraph 3 times. I know the girls also wanna chase that high of Idol-like success and big numbers (like fishman does). But, I know this is selfish from my part, I feel that kind of growth is overrated. Maybe I'm wrong, and they will get relegated to obscurity by new competitors if they don't pursue constant growth.
I share the same concern to be honest and I do want them to succeed but as they are not as a holo clone. I believe that they can succeed as they're because there's a void in the market for crazy/edgy vtuber content that isn't vshojo whore tier, time will tell. Pippa moving to commiefornia doesn't give me much hope to be honest.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She's gifting DRG to the rock and hopes for a Collab with her, clock woman and Negzanas autistic wife
If kaela and biboo get to play DRG I'm gonna idolize this orange woman.

Bronze

Couldn't watch the collab, but she supposedly spoke spanish at some point

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
ALSO SORRY FOR TALKING HERE SO MUCH TODAY I've been bed ridden for almost a week now so I'm just trying to pass the time :beatanicrying:

Imagine apologizing for having the kind of insider knowledge this place needs. :confusedshuba: Just so long as you don't talk about shit that'll get you roasted over a fire fueled by legal sanctions, starting to get some presence of honest-to-god "Wait I've seen her" vtubers in here is pretty crazy shit. It's one thing to see this business go down inside the paddock while we sit around outside the fence and throw peanuts, it's another thing entirely for one of the monkeys to be outside the perimeter, in a trenchcoat and fedora, lobbing handfuls of peanuts and muttering "That bitch" while some folks nearby look on in confusion.

She's gifting DRG to the rock and hopes for a Collab with her, clock woman and Negzanas autistic wife

ORANGE WOMAN :hololove:

EN stars played it before magni and ves fucked off iirc so they've had perms for a bit

I can't quote a source but I recall a few times it's been inferred that Stars and Live have different sets of perms and they might not be universal access.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi will do some ASMR soon! What kind... no Idea....

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
If kaela and biboo get to play DRG I'm gonna idolize this orange woman.
Don't ID already have perms for it? Did I Mandela a stream with Area15 playing together?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
new-gays.png

Fixed a grave oversight where not all Shiori's were in Autist, like they we deserve. Except me, because I know who I am.
Sage as in I sit on a mountain with a long beard shitposting in the nth dimention?

Or Sage as in I'm a faggot on 4chan with nothing to say? I'll have you know I have a lot to say just none of it is ever worth listening too!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't ID already have perms for it? Did I Mandela a stream with Area15 playing together?
EN stars played it before magni and ves fucked off iirc so they've had perms for a bit

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
They probably did. Even some NijiEN and Temous have played it already. But I want biboo to play it (and IIRC, HoloEN didn't have perms for it).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole

Empraize

Were you gonna start a corpo with a minor?

I don't actually care @Short wanted to ask but he's too uwu shy to do so
Every time I see anyone of you type uwu, a part of my sanity dies.

I thought you were into that shit. OwO
Hell no, now everyone is doing it omg-

So you can do this but not ask a question???

Last edited:
Top Bottom