"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That person would have an easier time wrangling Pippa
:whatastory:
Speaking of Hexa, the christmas movie watchalong is allegedly happening at the top of the hour, but Hexa's having internet connection issues so please give her your energy

and I see that, naganon, I will fight you at the local waffle house (at 3 AM)
John Vtuber says he'll fight Naganon over what he says but you'll notice how John doesn't say Naganon is wrong in what he says.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
John Vtuber says he'll fight Naganon over what he says but you'll notice how John doesn't say Naganon is wrong in what he says.

I'm dragging you along with him for arguing over semantics

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm dragging you along with him for semantics
The new tierlist meta is not based on autism power levels, but who you think you can take in a fight at the Waffle House parking lot at 3AM.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Short

God Damn the Sun

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The new tierlist meta is not based on autism power levels, but who you think you can take in a fight at the Waffle House parking lot at 3AM.

is there literally anyone I haven't said I would fight at the local waffle house though

smartestkidontheshortbus

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
and I see that, naganon, I will fight you at the local waffle house (at 3 AM)
I'm dragging you along with him for arguing over semantics
is there literally anyone I haven't said I would fight at the local waffle house though
Me nigga.
Are you even anyone on this forum if John Vtuber hasn't said he's going to fight you in the Waffle House parking lot at 3AM?

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Never have I been happier to have a forgettable default avatar.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Promise Christmas Medley is premiering.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The VCRGTA 2 arc was really fun, it was the first time for Kotoka (Meloco and Reimu as well) to interact with alot of these japanese vtubers(Holo, VSPO, Neo-porte...) and fps streamers. Overall, i had a great time watching it.
:kaelaapprob:

Have some clips too.

Hopefully, Ganneko will make massive clip compilations from it like he did for the first VCRGTA.

This GTA arc was great. So many ridiculous and comedic moments between people who haven't interacted much and it was fun the whole way through. I mainly watched through Towa's POV but enjoyed going through all the clips that popped up. Hell, I've watched more Niji, Stars and VSPO in the past few weeks than the rest of the year. Ars good, Kotoka good, Ririmu good, Reimu good, Meloco good, Roberu good, Aruran good, Uyu good, Beni good, Hinano good, Noa good.

GTA very good :shubaIapprob:

Also RPR keeps on winning

Shuba Duck with extra caffeine

My artposter in Christ that is Matsuri, don't do Subaru like that :BijouBijou:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
Curious about this, was it contract stuff or how to conduct yourself on stream?

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Curious about this, was it contract stuff or how to conduct yourself on stream?

They told me I was too much like Lia & Pippa whatever that means. Heard from a friend that they also said I was too white basically lol

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They told me I was too much like Lia & Pippa whatever that means. Heard from a friend that they also said I was too white basically lol
Figures from what we have seen lol

Short

God Damn the Sun
I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
This stream was a month ago @thhrang is just coping

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom