"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'?"Aia Amare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Okay so after much pain I did it, have fun boys and girls, any suggestions of adding people I missed or changing the tier names are welcome.
I'm not schizophrenic. Can't be, schizos aren't allowed to marry and well I've been in a great marriage since last July with my loving wife.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Make a "Needs Jesus/exorcism" category and put half the forum in it.

edit: Put me in the "Needs a bonking" category..

niggaphil

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guys, time to make Erina 1k viewers? :smugselen:

i bet the phase girls got a nice boost from the new debuts, even with the youtube algorythm. I never was recommended phase connect livestreams before a week ago. Now my first recommended was Erina's stream.same for Lia earlier.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Not sure if I should be glad I'm not considered autistic or disappointed that I'm not part of the crew.
Be disappointed. At this rate you will never be able to marry Irys.:botanheadshake:

USS IOWA

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Be disappointed. At this rate you will never be able to marry Irys.:botanheadshake:
If anything I'd say it ups my chances, one of us needs to be a sane functional member of society and from what I'm hearing about the ongoing watchalong that won't be her

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Looks like some stuff is going on with Grimmi.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Some Peperoncino news

She released two singles this month

And will be singing the OP to a anime short premiering next month. She'll also be voicing the MC.

Funny how in one month alone she had more opportunities than her time under BAMCO. Also it's great that things are looking up for her.

:sanasmile:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If anything I'd say it ups my chances, one of us needs to be a sane functional member of society and from what I'm hearing about the ongoing watchalong that won't be her
Nah she NEEDS a useless femboy. Being a part of society will lower your chances actually.:BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 20:
"Sino-Latino Relations"
"Who knew that a latin-american man would be insulted at the thought of being called Chinese,

in a forum dedicated to Japanese men with voice changers, run by a renegade Briton who lives in Ireland,
with a racial makeup more diverse than Los Angeles, filled with folks whose first instinct is to insult each other.
Reality is indeed often stranger than fiction."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Xie Li (Takodachi) Huanhao

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

What games do you want to see Lia play?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Wow so much happened while I was breaking my back.
@The Proctor that post was pretty gay but I think it's great to hold an optimistic view for the future, we move in when you're ready boss.

Clip tax: a friend is into her, and her laugh is nice to hear.

(ghostarchive isn't working properly, sorry)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu debuted her new model officially complete with lore featuring Silhouetted Zaion being experimented on and a cameo from Yuni Ho and Kson

Also she said during the debut that going forward she's no longer talking about Zaion she's moving on

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
1234d12d.png
This is the the second tier list I find myself not on in relation to vtubers. On one hand, it's nice to go unnoticed, but I would like to formally request to be placed in 'Who?' tier.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dont think anyone posted this. Kai dropped a very nice Snow Halation cover. Its an english version which is kinda meh but it has a nice acoustic guitar and its slowed down and very chill. Her singing voice reminds me a bit of Uruka, very low but warm.

Honestly top tier cover. I dislike when people cover songs and end up imitating the original so any change in instrumentals, tempo or just adding shit to it is always a plus in my book.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

[HORRIBLE NEWS]

Methinks Musky Husky needs to look over his algorithm team of 9001 Bangladeshis handing out bans and warnings

What the hell is that crossed out? Did she call someone a Yamanbafaggot?

I have trouble thinking of what Amiya could possibly say that would be misinterpreted even by the most retarded of street shitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom