"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

The current Lia stream is just Uruka and Lia now and Lia's drunk ass is saying all sorts of wild shit. Already made a feed and seed reference.

EDIT: Lia just revealed youtube is withholding her play button because she's made some "kill yourself" comments
EDIT2: Stream got abrupted ended midsentence and then privated
Drunk Lia stream always the best Stream

I thought fishman already banned her from doing drunk stream, but it looks like fishman never learn :smugselen:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
He got into a slap fight with a man dressed as a woman, and somehow ended up looking like the gayer of the two. I don't know how he managed to do that, but he found a way.
Are you saying that @TRIGG3RP0INT is Ethan Ralph?:whatastory:

Bronze

Drunk Lia stream always the best Stream

I thought fishman already banned her from doing drunk stream, but it looks like fishman never learn :smugselen:
If he was aware in the first place :smugpipi: from what ive heard about the stream, it feels like he would have intervened otherwise

midori

the green thing
Would it be an asshole move to repost the Christmas tweet when the day rolls around? I mean I'm gonna do it whatever, but y'know.

Happy birthday Hexa.
the dad christmas tweet? i was already planning on it

Heritor

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
More of the boys.

if nothing else, I am glad Holostars EN existed for them
Because even if they might not all have found success and happiness in Hololive, they still seem to have become bros for life, and they likely would have never met each other if it wasn't for HoloStars
In that sense, I am happy for them, they at least got a good friendship out of it
Same with Axel and RPR, never seen two retards match each other so well

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is being dangerously based in her discord tonight:
Discord-mii-P5e-Vz-ZT.png

Discord-Px-FN7fx-Ckm.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

Negzana

@Negzana where you at
Why the fuck is your oshi so cute. And what the fuck is this language called Thai
Their real alphabet is just a bunch of worms and their romanized words is literally "txng" "trwc" because vowels are too mainstream

Shes cute because she's an autistic hag whose autism has overriden any life instincts like eating, sleeping, sex, etc and just wants to game and make cute noises

Thai is SEA, that's why

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

httn

Hag enthusiast

Heritor

Panko Enjoyer

If he was aware in the first place :smugpipi: from what ive heard about the stream, it feels like he would have intervened otherwise
Fish probably had no idea, it was a guerilla stream. It was pretty nuts. Very surprisingly, it somehow got even more unhinged when it was just Uruka and Lia. Every topic was thrown around, from sucking Freddy off to Uruka not being Chinese.

USS IOWA

Wawa rizzing random Korean chuubas.

Ah yes Kiara and her passive rizz that would make any girl fall for her. I still can't believe both Bae and Kiara had sizable KR audience but both Ina and Kronii has a small amount comparatively

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
hexa hates me for not posting about her enough, it's never been more over

midori

the green thing

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
hexa hates me for not posting about her enough, it's never been more over
That reminds me, I need to post about IRyS more!
I can't remember which 'sweater' art I posted already, but I've been collecting them (I save literally everything I find), so I'll just post one that I KNOW I didn't already post
1702979095675361.png

And in case you want a cautionary tale of what may happen to you if you upset Hexa:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom