"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I literally stopped watching Kirsche because there was a three week period where all she did was bitch about vermintide. No matter how you feel about them it's fucking annoying.
I expect to not agree with everything Kirsche covers. It's still interesting to get a view that's contrary to what I usually hear.

But when it's a week of complaining about this or that without actually having much discussion- just the same shit over and over, it's just tiresome. I don't watch breadtubers for that reason, I don't want to hear it from an anime fox women either.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
While I cannot post my sources, aparently kirsche is being shadowbanned from Phase Connect like how it happened to Kiki(it's an unwritten rule that if you mention it on any of the Phase discords, you can get banned) due their very harsh political views, another unwritten rule that is somewhat relatable is that all kind of 4chan(even greentext), KF and more controversial content is also a bannable offense there.

My theory and sources says that all started a bit after Yuri graduation, while Phase didn't prohibited people from talking about Yuri, where they do from time to time, they never did any kind of interaction with Nanobites due management orders but when Kirsche began to interact with nano, Sakana aparently didn't liked it as she was a former member and people were rrating to the point that it was making Phase looks grayish, when that happened Kirsche wasn't out right shadow banned from Phase but members were discouraged from interacting with her.

What changed from what I know was that recently kirsche began to gravitate towards political commentary, where some people is saying that she's trying to become the Tim Pool of vtubers, because of that a lot of /pol/tards joined her community and her inept head mod that lives with his grandparents and does nothing besides playing games all day does nothing about it and claims that people being openly racist and anti-semite are just jokes.

1703039147164-png.5577393

A bit of context, kirsche has a "secret channel"(NSFW), there's a few jewish people there, a few days ago one of her closest users was being anti-semite to one of those jews, he complained to the moderation team who played it out as a joke and gaslighted the guy, which are examples that made the community and streamer to be poorly viewed by Phase management
I have always been against the idea of having a Discord server because it's a fucking mess and you have to baby the people or they will act out and start posting cp or other dumb shit. Kirsche's discord has been through a few wipes already due to this. Just people being retarded and sperging out. Notice how a good amount of the drama around Vtubers is related to either community bullshit on Discord (people sperging out and harassing or stalking others) or people leaking their private Discord conversations (Niji).

As for the Yuri shit, what the fuck do they expect? Kirsche is not part of Phase and they can't expect her to suddenly turn her back on Yuri just because the company got rid of her. I am sure some content creators would do that because they don't want to lose their standing with a company (which is why you get so much backstabbing and people feeling used all the time). Hell, people that do that are the first ones that will turn on you and cancel you whenever shit happens and they feel that you lost credibility.

I mean NO SHIT. I like kirshe but the woman is poking all the bears lately and will end up with a fire up her ass so big she might not even be able to stream on kick. Phase discord is known to be run by faggots so it doesn't surprise me that they're either going rogue or following my nigga fishman's orders. While extremely gay, he's running a business and anyone worth a shit who does will avoid anyone who might catch a kike firestorm a la kanye. Sucks for her but she's taking too much heat and I hope she has a backup plan but I doubt it :botanshrug:
I agree. Touching anything political is a bit of a death sentence when it comes to interacting with corpos (unless you follow the right politics and put cotton candy flags and Palestine flags in your name).

:confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Pippa and Kirschey have collabed afuckton since the Yuri thing though?

They had an 8 hour or some shit collab during Kir's donothon and the Dead Space 3 stream thats still up after Yuri's thing

Kirschey still mentions Pippa and uses soundbites of her

Are you even sure its a company thing or just discord retards being retards?

Edit: i checked the phase discord and she is still there, there is an un-jannied message mentioning her from the 17th
Could be a "company" thing decided between the mods. Back when I got kicked from the discord I am fairly certain that it was mostly a mod decision (despite me barely using the discord other than to post new phase clips I uploaded).

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is playing in the Nopixel server in some minutes.

More moments from Koto and Ars sharing their odd tastes.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
While searching for ID4 i was told that this Indo vtuber with 500k nuked most of her VOD

But looking at the videos of this channel i just found a lot of art tutorials and some animations

This girl is Shumi Shumikea, formerly of some ID micro-corpo who recruited her publicly (similar to ky0resu - they used her as Ika Gayou in their audition ads even). Corpo collapsed and she went indie, and is still active as Shumi Shumikea.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
YOU YES YOU LOOKING FOR A SMALL STREAMER TO WATCH WATCH THIS GHOST NOW

Sven

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Stealth Warden

Ethereal Comet

Chaos Zombie

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Pako presents, the cooler Axel:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive
Answer: The Kestraline thread

Also, I just remembered. Peo had an announcement last night during her stream, but I went to sleep before she announced it. Turns out, the announcement was her first English cover song:

Will be premiering in about an hour:

She's also streaming right now:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
I have always been against the idea of having a Discord server because it's a fucking mess...
Sometimes I wish there were semi-closed Discord or other chat servers for some communities I frequent, but it's just a double-edged sword that I ought to be thankful for their absence. It's like many things, you'll have some good members & good conversation, but with popularity comes undesirable elements and it's just not really worth it to manage all that they bring along.
As for the Yuri shit, what the fuck do they expect? Kirsche is not part of Phase...
This whole corporate allegiance thing is so fucking gay; I get being loyal to people, persons, friends, but a company? Especially one you are not employed or contracted? I dunno...

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A small compilation of Nijisanji's Makaino Ririmu getting stuck at the police station.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Discord-Ewo6i-TCYP2.png

I was gonna call her dumb for this, but then I remembered her tweets.
brave-38-Jctlcqfq.png

Hexa :hololove:
Also Happy Birthday green woman.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

"Uruka - Nymphomanic tendancies"

Honestly I believe it

Kalion

:)
Grimmi is playing Lethal company with Margo, Mako, GhostySaige and Sandy Loam.

Sandy is also streaming her POV. She's is someone I've been watching since her "debut" last year. She not quite a vtuber yet as her model is still being worked on. But in the meantime she did the right thing and just started streaming anyhow. If you want you chat messages guaranteed to be read and cute hag screams, she's a good one.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with her Hexmas stream.

Edit: Birthday stream is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom