"I'm basically a walking body-warmer"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
What a nice cause. I wonder how much Froot will raise and donate this time!
:smugpipi:

Archive

How does he keep doing this?

Fishman is a confirmed retard. This isn't surprising.

This is the call of a wild Proctor, mourning over a great loss. The Proctor is usually an aloof and transient creature, but when altered it can be incredibly loud.
@The Proctor when he heard the news:

Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.
If this is who I think it is, some brown enjoyer would be :inahungryl: right about now.

Damn, VHoeShow is like our TVA, but instead of vtuber gathering spots, it is accomodate all the second-hand graduated Vtuber! :smugselen:
Needs more clout before they get accepted to VShojo.

Cowny.

Holy fucking schizo batman. there are people in the kronii thread in VT that are still mad some people gift memberships to kronii, the schizo contacted youtube's support just to ask the spending limit for gifts, they still think some people have an account on every country with a shit currency even though the ones gifting are literary using the same account they SC in USD to gift, and you can tell by their membership badge being rainbow.
9m0tmv.png

the next excuse will probably be the ones gifting made multiple accounts and bought memberships at the same time on all accounts just to gain the system and to not get caught. :ironmousekek:
The tale of a butthurt paypig.

Selen's head is going to grow so much that it will make her long ass neck look normal. (for non OW2 enjoyers the first message is the kind of thing you get if you try to type "gg ez" in chat)

(disclaimer: she was drunk and joking around, please don't make a twitlonger about it)
This is like the world famous Paladins announcer Amelia Watson but now it's Selen Tatsuki, the winner of the Best Gamer Vtuber award at the Vtuber Awards Show hosted by famous Twitch Vtuber Filian.

this vrevie things seem to deserve a thread now jannies for archival purpose because it seems like the entire company is going under :iryswooo:
Black Corpo thread incoming. We still have two more weeks before the year ends. Hold onto your buttcheeks...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Something is gonna be announced by the CHaD+Rock girls in about 45 minutes. At least it seems like that, because they just talked about "something happening" then. Or maybe in 15 minutes? They are being cagey.

Edit: I GOT BAITED DANG IT
:BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Her model is pure, undiluted sex. Only vtuber model I Wouldpost over.

IF ONLY THE WOMAN BEHIND IT WASN'T SHOENICE REINCARNATED.
Wait so is it the fluffy tail or the tits

For once im curious because you have some wierd tastes otherwise bossman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi is about to play some Warhammer at a rare PM time :pippasquish:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon's YT channel has been demonetized, she will be shifting her focus to streaming on twitch at .

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
More Koto's VCR GTA.

And Rosemi just announced a cover and is releasing it literally right now.

This song is a perfect fit for Rosemi and apparently, there's more to look forward to.
1702868978121593.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of PLs. Did anyobe find who are the new phase girls with the debuts streams over?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of PLs. Did anyobe find who are the new phase girls with the debuts streams over?
So far we have Tsunderia Kana as Saya, Purin as Muyu, and uh, someone who had a VERY brief debut as the singer evil chick (oh god I can't remember either name). Still trying to figure out the other two

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So far we have Tsunderia Kana as Saya, Purin as Muyu, and uh, someone who had a VERY brief debut as the singer evil chick (oh god I can't remember either name). Still trying to figure out the other two
So we still dont know who the heck was Hina...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is a lead but nothing concrete. She does a really good Lisa impression

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Which one turned out to be Mirai Akari?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I think yesterday Nyaru was saying something along the lines of: "Kana was so good before she went on hiatus. BTW, check out the new Phase girls tomorrow. *wink*" :ironmousekek:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Which one turned out to be Mirai Akari?
Which one turned out to be Morino Peari?
Kind of weird, DN takes every opportunity he can to suck Coco's cocock.

Filian also said that the lack of Myth clips when they were being mentioned was a video editor mistake.
My rrat is that DN tried looking cool in front of the twitch clique by not mentioning much Holo and then Holo won everything so he gets btfo'd. These awards really were grifter fucking mecca, all of the busybody good-for-nothings were there to celebrate shit they don't even care about, so kinda like the real oscars ngl.

Last edited:

Bronze

No idea at all. The only theory that came up during debut was shut down eventually. Only possible knowledge is she might be korean because she mentioned liking corn cheese in a tweet. also the singer Runie was called plumarielle
None of them afaik

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There isn't anything substantial other than the announcement and the PLs listed, which could be posted in the "Not-" thread.
Only 2 people have been announced for graduation, so hardly deserving of its own thread at this point.
What's the difference between that thread and the Lazarus Pit anyway?

Panko Enjoyer

The PLs started having activity including streaming and our new resident vtuber already confirmed another one beside those two were looking to get out weeks prior. So it's basically confirmed 3. Some of these alts are not PL and created october this year and are only found because they started retweeting each others. But hey if you deem just 3 gone is not enough, might as well just continue here. I went through all the posted PLs

Ophielia 80% out at this point and she is as subtle as a truck. Archive
Salmon started tweeting today in Oct and are readying up her new Live2D model. Interesting that the account created in October 2023 but only has tweets from today. This might be the one our resident vtuber alluded to. Archive
. Archive
Rana streamed twice this week on PL, she's also live right now. Making it a 3rd stream in a week. Also retweeted Salmon's new model. Spotted chatting on Umi (not-Ophelia)'s karaoke stream

Vague posters:

Akiko's sus tweet. Archive
Nova. Also started streaming on twitch 4 hours ago, people put her on likely out, but I only saw vagueposting so far. Archive

The other girl just post "the fuck happened" on her twitter, not deemed worthy to bring here.

Yeah, Vreverie is most likely dead in the coming months. However there's nothing to indicate actually major drama, just that the org fell apart and until we get any more news to indicate otherwise, that's all we're going to know. If anything, it just shows the girls at most upset that they have to "start all over" with no identities because Vreverie likely won't at least sell their IPs. The one that seems the most distraught is Nova and that's because she built up a big reputation as the Yugioh Vtuber with sponsorships and that's obviously worrying her because she's starting over again.

The org may have just run out of money and its biggest talents may have realized they're at a level of note that they can reincarnate and bring enough of their audience over while making more money because they don't have to worry about an org cut that doesn't give them much in returns. If they at least vagueposted of management issues crossing a line, then a thread would be necessary because it sounds like a bombs going off soon. However there's nothing of that sort yet and a dedicated thread seems unnecessary for now. More insider revelations would change that obviously.
What's the difference between that thread and the Lazarus Pit anyway?
I think the main difference is that the Lazarus Pit and The No- thread are in different sections of the forum, with The No- thread belonging to a "need account to view" section. Which would make sense for it to go into the Lazarus Pit as there's no real drama to discourage people from finding the info and harassing them.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
From Erika's graduation zatsu stream: "Honestly, there's only 2 main reasons..."

Don't know if they ran out of money or whatever, but the jig's up for VReverie

I feel like this is bait but, NONE OF THEM :depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom