"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I keep forgetting how lewd Mozu's model is.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I keep forgetting how lewd Mozu's model is.

Her model is pure, undiluted sex. Only vtuber model I Wouldpost over.

IF ONLY THE WOMAN BEHIND IT WASN'T SHOENICE REINCARNATED.

Bronze

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Limkin

Every vtuber fan has mommy issues (and Amber is totally a mother material)

roktofferson

holy shit 2023 going out swinging like a madman holy hell:chaos:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh hey guys I wonder what happened the whole time I was out cold-:gunpeko:

Cheri and Erika both graduating is a knuckle sandwich first thing in the fucking morning what the actual fuck I really liked them both:pippasadl:

Just have this post Rin status as I catch up to the vods and fucking cope

Is this how bossman feels whenever something implodes after he sleeps

Bronze

On a more positive note, Henya has shared time of reveal for her new outfit. Let's go dayo! :sanasmile:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

Assuming they went full black, at least they took a lesson that if you might have skeletons in your closet it's a good idea to let people out of it, instead of blasting it open with a cannon for everyone to see just how deep the closet goes. They are learning

:MozumiPichi:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian live, gonna review yesterdays award show before watching phase gen 3 debut

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I KNEEL orange woman good
Mika yet with another cross-company collab.

This is reminding me a lot of a certain Yakuza Dragon goodbye tour funny enough obviously Kson ended up in Vshojo where Mika's surrogate Mom and Brother currently reside
Not even non-holos are safe from the girthy might of the Wigger.

foto-no-exif-68.jpg

I will never get tired of Pink Woman winning

This might be becoming a trend:

IRyS confirmed that it's scheduled for, I think, the 21st (21st JST?). Either wednesday or thursday. It might be two parts depending on if Kronii is up for doing the whole thing at once or not.
Edit: Oh yeah, another art, apparently this artist, kakage, is popular?
kakage-better-i-think.png

It's a trend stemming from Dishwasher1910 apparently

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Limkin

It's a trend stemming from Dishwasher1910 apparently
Oh yes, that individual is very... special, let's put it this way. Terminal coomer who tried to get in the pants of a lewd cosplayer, extremely overconfident in his artistic abilities, blew tons of money arranging contests trying to get on a radar for Yostar. Threatened people in the past with copyright lawsuits for using his "designs" (it didn't go anywhere) and iirc is vietnamese.
Edit: Btw, he thinks that even posting links to his twitter posts is grounds for copyright lawsuit, let alone a screenshot. Because you are "stealing my engagement on social media" and bitched about before. So I will not be surprised a bit if he registers here just to send Proctor a DM asking to remove it

Last edited:

Bronze

Phase Connect watchalong with Panko, Dizzy and Lia is live. The debuts start in 30 min. The playlist link directs to first stream but i guess that's fine

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Streams with her gay childhood crush
>Makes a music video where she has sex with Gura
>Makes a music video where she dreams about marrying Pekora and having a daughter with her.

I'm starting to suspect that Marine might actually like girls.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Depressed Nousagi made the script for the vtuber history vid from the award show apparently. Filian mentioned it on stream just now.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I really want to see one of the, apparently many, girls now playing Halo to do it on Legendary.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The Kronii mic comment might be referring to her finding one in stock to buy, rather than being gifted one. Those types of mics are usually in short supply and personally I wouldn't want to spend $3k buying professional gear off Amazon when other places with safer shipping and probably better aftercare exist(it was out of stock on Amazon anyway).
Nah, going by what she said it was from a friend, she said her friend is a fan of what she does which leads me to believe:
Probably had to be a family member (that she also considers a friend) like sally, right? Either that or she knows an extremely friend rich. From my perspective, 3k seems almost unheard of as a normal friend's gift.

Honestly, either way the person has to have a lot of money, or this is some special exception/occasion.
yeah it was probably a gift from her "friend" aka her sister, as far as I remember her sister may have married a dude that either has a lot of money or connections, since they went to that private party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom