"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

UberSoldat

Bagsterd continues his donothon after a break

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'm gonna be honest. Kronii has one of the best audio setups already. This seems like diminishing returns now
If your set up isn't at least worth 100k like Noel's, can you really call yourself a streamer?

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm gonna be honest. Kronii has one of the best audio setups already. This seems like diminishing returns now
It's an end of the year deduction, and denying the Canadian government money is based.

The Rratarded Alt

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Well she's a voice actor before she's a streamer. Voice acting has much more hardcore demands for audio quality.

It's why I was less fond of her "how 2 audio" tutorial stream. Nothing she said was wrong, but it was geared toward being a voice actor and not a streamer, which most people aren't going to understand the differences.

The Rratarded Alt

Well she's a voice actor before she's a streamer. Voice acting has much more hardcore demands for audio quality.

It's why I was less fond of her "how 2 audio" tutorial stream. Nothing she said was wrong, but it was geared toward being a voice actor and not a streamer, which peopel aren't going to understand the differences.
That's fair. I didn't think of it in regards to her as a VA.

Bronze

Hime is going to sing anime OP/EDs. It was going to start around now but she delayed for a little bit

Negzana

Year's almost over so gonna post what I still see as the best live3D performance of the year.

The best dancer with 4 of the best singers (Well maybe if they had Suisei but whatever) doing my favorite Hololive (and vtuber in general) song after a heartfelt montage. Absolutely perfect, still remember watching it to a rootbeer float and popcorn and being blown away. Akilove.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii karaoke soon. probably testing her new mic, she did make a member post like 2 days ago saying she will sing this week.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cute, if only for the mascot parade (it was a short, but I converted it. Fuck YouTube shorts.)

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
SAD GIRLS LOVE! Those girls work hard, it's good to see them get some shine.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

1693052229835682.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom