"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Ran into a 2 view playing Street fighter 6. She speaks JP and despite the thumbnail, isn't playing JP. Looking at her past streams, she plays a lot of rad games like Dead Space and Killer Instinct. She seems to have been gaming and streaming under this persona for about three years. Anyone ever hear of her? I'm very interested

I think her name is Kuroa Zato? Her channel translates into The Black Crow of the Secret Academy

Zapan1984

She's German their 14+ magazines have actually nudity. Problem with the global market is you have to find globally acceptable limits.
Not only that but until 2012 had the "main news paper" called Die Bild for around 30 years a Topless Page 1 Girl on it every Day so seeing "artistic" nudity was the norm.

Limkin

I love how unapologetic degens have more brains than general audience and troons with "I am going to sit one day out and see where it goes" take, instead of diving head first. First Melody and now this girl (just click on the video, he is talking to Camila in the clip)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly Niji and Holo should've just pooled money together and made an even more massive studio, if Holo was experiencing studio space shortages I can't imagine how bad it is for Niji which has double the talents, though Niji does do a lot less 3d things in general.
The problem isn't studio space, though. It's the amount of personnel available. For both, Holo (Cover desperately throwing out job offers and talents, or maybe it was Yagoo, talking about how they don't have enough personnel to use the studio at full capacity) and Niji (what @soap suds just wrote).

AHA AHA HA HA A HA
WEIRD LAUGH LOVE

I like that containment breaker saying Laplus also streams in a maid outfit. She handled it pretty well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The media's not working for me, just like twitter posts on this site for a short while. Wonder if its on my end.

JP event phase girls are attending seems to have an online avenue that requires logging in but its free. It will be on 16th at 8:40pm PST for anyone interested

Here's a Cheri moment

I got the link fixed but yeah I'm also having issues seeing Xitter links atm.

midori

the green thing
hate to dump old info but i was sitting on this one for a while

the entire vshojo audition round 2 form + their rejection email to those round 3 and above (round 3 was voice call interviews)
i forgot how to spoiler so excuse long post
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070432.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070525.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070706.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070759.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070825.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070841.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070912.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-16 070941.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Sayu is back with Shiina

Also, to numberfriend a bit:

Out of curiosity, I looked at the subs of the latest NijiEN wave (which still has no name weirdly enough) to see that while Vivi leads, with Claude trailing right behind her, none of them have broken have 100k even a month and a half after debut. Law of diminishing returns at work.

I did see a post showing the pitiful SCs of one of the members earlier. So it looks the rrats that EN will suffer the same fate as ID and KR holds some water after all, hope the ACCELERATE strategy was worth it, Riku.

Their group name is just TTT since this wave plus Krisis is all linked with an overall group (including the latest JP wave.) The issue with this wave in particular is there's nothing "special" about them, similar to Iluna, but unlike Iluna, they came at a lull in EN vtubing. As for the "pitiful sc" it's definitely expected because the one in question (Kunai) is taking Enna's old slot and those viewers will certainly not be watching Kunai.

I love how airheaded Selen is, just fyi some of the "stuff as a private wishlist" was directly related to "Selen" that she eventually shares, but it's good to see her actively being back on this, meaning I may finally get my pinset I ordered from her before her graduation into Selen.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Ran into a 2 view playing Street fighter 6. She speaks JP and despite the thumbnail, isn't playing JP. Looking at her past streams, she plays a lot of rad games like Dead Space and Killer Instinct. She seems to have been gaming and streaming under this persona for about three years. Anyone ever hear of her? I'm very interested

I think her name is Kuroa Zato? Her channel translates into The Black Crow of the Secret Academy

A VTuber that streams Killer Instinct?

based-beyond-belief.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently there is a "minor" drama happening about Holostars. They announced Kobo and Iofi as special guests in the NY countdown live, but the Holostars side of the image (featuring Rikka and Rio) was cropped out for some reason. It only happened in the HoloEN twitter account, the HoloID and StarsJP twitter uploaded the full image.
Cropped image:
1702729961300.jpeg
Full image:
1702729972924.jpeg
Personally it does feel weird that they were cropped out for seemingly no reason. The image wasn't even edited whatsoever, the names weren't translated.

Update: They fixed it with a new tweet.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Apparently there is a "minor" drama happening about Holostars. They announced Kobo and Iofi as special guests in the NY countdown live, but the Holostars side of the image (featuring Rikka and Rio) was cropped out for some reason. It only happened in the HoloEN twitter account, the HoloID and StarsJP twitter uploaded the full image.
Cropped image:
Full image:
Personally it does feel weird that they were cropped out for seemingly no reason. The image wasn't even edited whatsoever, the names weren't translated.
>No reason
>EN community infamous for being retarded over males present
Y-yeah.
Honestly end of day it really is a strange fucking move to do.
A VTuber that streams Killer Instinct?

View attachment 60034
Ngl I always forget modern KI exists since to me KI ends at KI2.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ngl I always forget modern KI exists since to me KI ends at KI2.
You're missing out, modern KI is, no hyperbole, one of the best fighting games to come out in the last few decades. And they just brought it back to life with a major balance patch, to boot.

Definitely worth picking up.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Cropped image:
Full image:
Not even a clean crop, no wonder the fans are mad, this feels more malicious than any because only EN side is doing this so... lol

niggaphil

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Bronze

Michiru's playing CHKN

Maybe i should check this playthrough. Her reactions are gold

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
:pikaufuk::pikameefuck:

Reply of note

Archive
On an unrelated note

Last edited:

Not-Username

I love how unapologetic degens have more brains than general audience and troons with "I am going to sit one day out and see where it goes" take, instead of diving head first. First Melody and now this girl (just click on the video, he is talking to Camila in the clip)

The worst part about this is the quote "I doubled my ccv by the mere mention of showing boobs"
Supply and demand baby....:gsh:

Ok to be fair that's a general societal problem.
Especially in countries with more puritanical approaches to sexuality

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Every day that goes by, I confirm even more that shiori would've been a perfect fit for phase. I honestly don't know how will the idol part of the holo gig will affect her.
Shiori does sem to have a very girly side to her. I would imagine she was the type of girls to bring out her radio out with her spice girls cd on and she would dance to Spice Girls cd or some shit (although she might be a zoomer so not Spice girls but something else).

Ok what does that actually mean in non zoomer speak? I'm not gonna defend this dude but blocking anyone "spreading awareness" that someone "participated" in some nonspecific "targeted harassment" sounds like good policy honestly.
Honestly, people going after sponsors is a bit shitty to me. It's the same shit I hate about SJWs trying to contact people's irl workplace because they said "Yamanba" online once. Its disgusting behavior.

Seems like matsuri got bonked for the VCR incident.

View attachment 59989

This is dumb, it was a nothingburger. Seems like a reaction to the unicorns starting shit and making too much noise as usual.

AHA AHA HA HA A HA
WEIRD LAUGH LOVE

That's a horrible laugh. Jesus.

Sayu is back with Shiina

Also, to numberfriend a bit:

Out of curiosity, I looked at the subs of the latest NijiEN wave (which still has no name weirdly enough) to see that while Vivi leads, with Claude trailing right behind her, none of them have broken have 100k even a month and a half after debut. Law of diminishing returns at work.

I did see a post showing the pitiful SCs of one of the members earlier. So it looks the rrats that EN will suffer the same fate as ID and KR holds some water after all, hope the ACCELERATE strategy was worth it, Riku.

If Niji held on to their waves for atleast 8-10 months the hype would probably boost the new people's numbers to hit that 100k in a week or so.

Guys..... Politely....... Reread this thread -
Specifically the part that states

We talked a long time ago that if we're going to attempt to "out" every vtuber we suspect that browses, this will be bad for any vtubers interested in attempting to share valuable anonymous information, and bad for us as it'll tank our reputation.

Consider it a polite Janny request to clean up some of the last few posts so I don't have to do it.
Thanks. Everyone here seems to want to have people on the inside talking but whenever one is suspected people act like retards. Its pretty sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom