"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

archive

So about that ban.

If there were any justice in this cruel world, then this troon would've gotten banned permanently

Not for nudity, but for being a disgusting AGP

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
this will probably be her second most viewed song along with golden age(which is at 899k at this point of time)

im surprised a shitpost made such a mileage

smartestkidontheshortbus

"1 day ban" FUCK

I was hoping he'd be gone for more than that.
it's kind of fucked that the most flagrant breach of ToS had the shortest ban.
I watched the Marina stream for like 3 minutes (3 minutes of my life ill never get back) but iirc the retard positioned the model high enough to see lil peeks of Areola whenever he did the hands up pose and the model jiggled or looked up

He was not following ToS
Homie in every screenshot I've seen she was showing full bush.

archive

So about that ban.

Twitch is retarded. No matter how bad youtube is they seem to apply their rules fairly.

Bronze

I wouldn't say Youtube is fair, but Twitch def doesn't help its case these days. Speaking of them, this person suggest "Art" category itself may be one of the main issues regarding bans

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well, if Hexa was going to start posting here, my guess is she isn't going to now. Congratulations?
If that made her quit, then she is weak :smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Street Fighter Alpha 2

Layla Alstroemeria singing (weird horizontal video meta go :away:)

Lumi (Japanese, not that lemon whore) is sick :depressedtako:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

more lapu chan in VCR GTA2 this time she tries to recruit people into her gang but fails also it hads a funny Kuzuha interaction

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Imgbox for some reason doesn't work for me, the website works, but I can't insert the imgbox link into the image or media import. (Error: The specified URL cannot be embedded as media.)
You have to grab the link address to the image itself. The one that ends in .jpg, .png, whatever the file type is. Right clicking the image and copying the image link address should allow it to work. On mobile, after uploading the image, you have to click the little icon of the image, which opens up a new page with the full size image. From there, you have to tap and hold down until you get the option to "Open Image in New Tab". At that point, you'll have the proper link.

This is how I do it, at least. Bit of a multi-step process, but it works.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wouldn't say Youtube is fair, but Twitch def doesn't help its case these days. Speaking of them, this person suggest "Art" category itself may be one of the main issues regarding bans

Following the old Todd Howard method, I see.
it-just-works.png

Tubedude

Art category definitely being brigaded by people mass reporting.

WaWa

Ina Nendoroid is now up for order. Two versions available with or without tentacles. The tentacles will cost you around $20 extra. Sadly doesn't come with a crowbar.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

more lapu chan in VCR GTA2 this time she tries to recruit people into her gang but fails also it hads a funny Kuzuha interaction

Every day a unicorn kills himself because their perfect loli kusogaki is determined to approach every penishaver on the planet except them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Every day a unicorn kills himself because their perfect loli kusogaki is determined to approach every penishaver on the planet except them.
all is right in the world then

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Marina got their wish in fucking things up for everyone. And trans people really continue to wonder why they get hated even by people who normally would support them.

Balls Dipped in Ice

Betteru with some lethal company with hakka flayon and betteru 2

Very sad I missed this, seems like the VOD got nuked because someone called someone else by their real name. According to /mans/ it was Bettel2 calling Hakka, or the other way around.

Did anyone save the it? /mans/ are being faggots refusing to release it claiming dox.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Limkin

Not-Yugo it seems is going to be the translator for everyone it seemed like.
Oh. Oh no. Yugo's english skills are subpar to say the least, even worse when translating. The last time she tried doing so, it turned into a shitshow and she started lashing out at people after like half an hour. Oliver also being present and doing a much better job surely made it worse, but she will definitely go menhera over it. There is a reason why on official events translators are supposed to change each other every like 30 minutes, it's very tiresome and draining task

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Etna Crimson is playing little nightmares on her PL account. I get the impression that once Risu gets around to it she'll stream more in this format too.

Tubedude

Marina got their wish in fucking things up for everyone. And trans people really continue to wonder why they get hated even by people who normally would support them.

From the update page:
"While I wish we would have predicted this outcome, part of our job is to make adjustments that serve the community. I apologize for the confusion that this update has caused."

You let whores parade around half-naked on your platform even BEFORE the recent rule change, how small of a brain do you have to not be able to predict the outcome that happened.

Top Bottom