"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

roktofferson

It's been speculated that it's either medical insurance for a family member or a visa issue, or both. Sakana repeatedly saying "Just move to Canada and all your problems will be solved" makes me think it's not just a contract issue. I'm sure her work ethic and cultural work ethic/loyalty plays a part too.
move to Canada, get prescribed MAID

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
:zaionwhatsgoingon::zaionwhatsgoingon::zaionwhatsgoingon:

Anyway, that British dog who makes those long ass videos about the Phase girls released his Lumi video a few days ago. Almost an hour and forty minutes long...I'll still watch it. Apparently, Lumi is his favorite too. Good taste, sir.

Says his next will be on Lia. Should be interesting as well.

Brit dog has the best fucking intros. And overall his vids are really good to listen to. Bit shitposty too.

Nux, Fefe Chibi, Sayu, Mythos on Hades stream for a Nux hosted gameshow

Nux is not giving any indication of affiliation to Mythos other than having "bullied Mythos into allowing him to host this gameshow"
Yeah, Nux was talking about management as if he wasn't a part of it but he knows them. It's weird. Maybe he got some other jew to bankroll them. I still believe the Nux rrat because he is the main point of connection between everyone else that has reacted to or appeared at shit related to this group.

Thoughts on the Myth Mythic Mythios Mythos debuts:
  • Half hour each. Good.
  • Zeus: Maybe my favorite. Good singing. Model had some cool toggles. Filipina.
  • Poseidon: Bad, bad model. Too much going on - there's a horse running circles around her head, there's a fish swimming in her water-hair, the water-hair flows down the front of her body and creates vapor clouds with rainbows at the top of her breasts, then flows down further to create a pool of water at her feet with another vapor cloud and rainbow… The flowing water effect was kind of glitchy, like it's not looping as smooth as it should, and her breasts are coomerbait large to top it off. I feel bad for her being given such a garbage model. Filipina.
  • Hades: Had some hag tastes and said InuYasha was her first anime so she might be a genuine hag. Decent model. Race unknown but in my headcanon she's also Filipina for the lolz.
Wherever this agency came from (maybe Manila lolz) they seemed to have some money because the models - as poor as one of them was - look quite expensive, and the music videos are well-produced, and of course the stupid stunt hiring PenguinZ or whoever that guy was for the VO of the original trailer. I can't find any info on the agency, though - they don't have a web site or anything. Huh.
The models are expensive despite not being the best-looking ones. A ton of shitty toggles that won't get used after debut. I love Poseidon's 2nd outfit way more than her base one (despite her tits being out).

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
IRyS Cosplayer came through.

image.png

Just announced in the Promise collab. Official tweet should come soon.
image.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
HexaVT aka @midori is live with her first day of Hexmas streams.

Please support a fellow TVA user's stream :smugpipi:
Edit: Hexa stop using the forum during stream.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

UberSoldat

If you hear any mouse clicks or notice a lack of focus from her, and compare that to the time of her reacting to your message, that kinda confirms it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Tempus released a Cover
In true Hakka fashion this is a Metal version of course

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Just announced in the Promise collab. Official tweet should come soon.
image.png
They are releasing merch and a Christmas song Medley is coming next week. They are also going to play Lethal Company next week.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you hear any mouse clicks or notice a lack of focus from her, and compare that to the time of her reacting to your message, that kinda confirms it
Just checked. She was still in the starting screen so there was no audio. Within 1 minute of @midori reacting to the post, Hexa ended the starting screen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Betteru with some lethal company with hakka flayon and betteru 2

The Rratarded Alt

Betteru with some lethal company with hakka flayon and betteru 2

They should just hire Bettel 2 and give him Vesper's model.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Do streamers get a bigger percentage from memberships? Calli's gotten like 500 gifted memberships this stream, and I was wondering if this was the new "meta" for donating to your oshi.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Kind of on topic with current Matsuri shenanigans, here is her talking about love or money debate in true menhera fashion.

The Rratarded Alt

Do streamers get a bigger percentage from memberships? Calli's gotten like 500 gifted memberships this stream, and I was wondering if this was the new "meta" for donating to your oshi.
Merch is the best way to give money. That's where they get their best cuts. Superchats and memberships, they only see like 35% of the money that goes into those.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was surprised to see MarinaVT as the front-and-center thumbnail on a video made by one of the relatively mainstream-ish commentary community slop channels I'm subscribed to.

(Spoiler alert, he literally does not even mention Marina specifically even once in the entire video, but it is worth noting because there could be a spergout or something that spawns from it.)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

es verde

Panko Enjoyer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Just checked. She was still in the starting screen so there was no audio. Within 1 minute of @midori reacting to the post, Hexa ended the starting screen.
This is peak autism. Who gives a shit if Hexa is here posting or not.

I was surprised to see MarinaVT as the front-and-center thumbnail on a video made by one of the relatively mainstream-ish commentary community slop channels I'm subscribed to.

(Spoiler alert, he literally does not even mention Marina specifically even once in the entire video, but it is worth noting because there could be a spergout or something that spawns from it.)

As I mentioned. when it comes to free press this was a huge move from Marina. They will get a ton of pushback from normies and artists though as it has left the Vtuber niche and hit a mainstream audience. Marina will get a ton of hate and I wonder if they can handle that shit. As I also said I feel like a ton of the people Marina has fucked over wont like this and they might fight back with one of those cancel tweetlongers.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Now that I think about it, how many women are on the forum in total now?

Running with the presumption that emm is femoid, there's... 8? I think.

Well we had wew, Lesbian Solid Snake. You and Midori

:loading: Huh?

Did exploding Nolan release a bunch of concentrated autism spores into the air? Isn't that how The Last of Us started?

The N Particles got into the air filtration system and has proliferated the high risk wing.

And macchiato as well

She said so a couple of times

Who? :confusedshuba:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom