"Kronii's foot... sniff sniff, sniff sniff... so sweet"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

midori

the green thing
i'm just a big fan of shoujo tsubaki guys
:gunpeko:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I understand that the Shioris are an issue. But we are creating something much much worse. It needs to stop.
View attachment 59926
We need some cat vtubers to deal with this infestation before it starts spreading the plague.

Where are the Fubukis?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

midori

the green thing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
i just joined to read the vt rainbow thread i know nothing about this gentleman john vtuber being a serial cheater
In @John Vtuber👁️ defense, him being a serial cheater only works if one considers oshi/gachikoi relationships to be sufficiently legitimate that switching one's oshi counts as cheating.

Which, if applicable, congrats on the successful grooming @John Vtuber👁️ !

Stunned But Dumb

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hexa continues to have horrible opsec :whatastory:
@midori but drama is fun! Let the hate flow!
QzFxOJdQ_o.png

Also welcome to the forum lol
Wait is this for real? Are we super duper sure that green woman is this user?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I honestly believe midori because no one, sorry, no ADULT can be stupid enough to be green and then name themself "green" in an attempt to be sneaky. Actual dropped on head behavior fitting of someone whose parents let them ride around in the dryer as a child.

So, no. It can't be Hexa... aye?
Fellas, read this again, very slowly...

i just joined to read the vt rainbow thread i know nothing about this gentleman john vtuber being a serial cheater

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I honestly believe midori because no one, sorry, no ADULT can be stupid enough to be green and then name themself "green" in an attempt to be sneaky. Actual dropped on head behavior fitting of someone whose parents let them ride around in the dryer as a child.

So, no. It can't be Hexa... aye?

@Hff201 post is pretty convincing imo.

9:52am GMT:

Archive

9:55am GMT:

Archive

bothyourhouses

Major streamers not waiting a few days to see how things will work
Yeah, imagine thinking that a small company like Twitch/Amazon would be able to roll out a service change professionally and follow the rules that they'd written for themselves.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fellas, read this again, very slowly...
Okay, either this is Hexa herself or someone wanted to bait being Hexa. I'm still not 100% convinced it's her, it could just be some impersonator whose read the threads and knows about the John Vtuber forum meme.

But the tweet by her is really convincing me although it's possible it's unrelated.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In @John Vtuber👁️ defense, him being a serial cheater only works if one considers oshi/gachikoi relationships to be sufficiently legitimate that switching one's oshi counts as cheating.

Which, if applicable, congrats on the successful grooming @John Vtuber👁️ !

I'm too busy with Pokemon to parse what this means, but I will see you at the waffle house beatdown

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Okay, either this is Hexa herself or someone wanted to bait being Hexa. I'm still not 100% convinced it's her, it could just be some impersonator whose read the threads and knows about the John Vtuber forum meme.
That's one paitent impersonator then, considering their first message is shitting on marina today despite them joining a month ago. And it feels like she's someone who would vent a space like here. Then they disappeared into void until people start @'ing them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There is a Kiwi Farms account under the name "Midori", and the majority of their posts are in the YanDev thread. Hexa has previously talked about having cowtipped YanDev in the past. Make of this what you will, this could very well be a coincidence but it's still worth noting.

e:
1702599602157.png

Tubedude

Yeah, imagine thinking that a small company like Twitch/Amazon would be able to roll out a service change professionally and follow the rules that they'd written for themselves.
I mean, yes, Twitch and Amazon should be able roll out changes successfully, but their track record shows that, no, they are incompetent. So knowing that pattern and accounting for it would have been a good idea.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe we uncovered another @superduper sock

Anyway my name is John Vtuber and one of Proctors abandoned oshis is at it again today

Top Bottom